Weiner The Movie

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
So, flipping channels, I came across the movie "Weiner". What a freaking trainwreck - watching rabid rats scurry and attack each other. And why would someone agree to air his Dirty Laundry in such a sordid way is beyond me. Truly gross.

But the part that bothers me the most is that Carlos and Huma have candle stick holders that are very similar to ones that adorn the boe household. Ours have an elegant matte finish however, not the glarey shiny version that the Weiners display.

preview.jpg

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
So much to be outraged by, so little time.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, flipping channels, I came across the movie "Weiner". What a freaking trainwreck - watching rabid rats scurry and attack each other. And why would someone agree to air his Dirty Laundry in such a sordid way is beyond me. Truly gross.

But the part that bothers me the most is that Carlos and Huma have candle stick holders that are very similar to ones that adorn the boe household. Ours have an elegant matte finish however, not the glarey shiny version that the Weiners display.

View attachment 97108
Weiners display is what got him, Huma and Cankles in the mess they are in

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97108
Sounds like you're the one messing yourself endlessly.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't really like it. Too much Weiner, and very little wiener.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97108
Your trolling is past old, hippie. You really should cease. There are rules....follow them

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97108
Your trolling is past old, hippie. You really should cease. There are rules....follow them
Love ya babe, have a nice day.

OP
boedicca

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score

View attachment 97108

Go drink your daily bonk water, bub.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 97108

Go drink your daily bonk water, bub.
I've got too much to worry about with candle holders.

OP
boedicca

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
I like the bit with Weiner dancing to the Reggae music as he descends into Hell.

Not quite as Shakespearean as the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate drama, but definitely Tragedy & Farce combined.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List