Weekly Jobless Claims Plunge to 209,000...DemonRATS SPEECHLESS!

Could you post the unemployment rate for the last ten years please?
94% of private sector jobs under Obama were part time or temporary. Almost ALL of the full time jobs were government jobs. Those jobs are not created by a growing economy, they're created by expanding the government. Trump is creating REAL jobs, the kind that sound economic policies produce, not smoke and mirrors.

Can you show us a graph/chart/link/website that shows exactly when the Obama part time jobs turned into full time Trump jobs? Of course you can't.
I've posted plenty of graphs/charts/websites that show it and I'm not gonna do it again just for you. You can find most of it at the Dept. Of Labor Statistics. Look it up yourself you lazy bum.
Tell me how democrats are responsible for the next recession.
Come back when you're sober and maybe you can post a comment that makes sense.
Well when the next recession hits who are you going to blame it on? Pelosi? Obama. Freddy and Fanny again?

You'll never blame Mitch Trump and Ryan. But notice you did try to blame Harry Reed and Nancy Pelosi the two years they were able to stop Bush from doing any more damage to the economy. Still he plunged us into the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.

Trump has not ruined the Obama recovery!
There never was an "Obama recovery".

Could you post the unemployment rate for the last ten years please?
94% of private sector jobs under Obama were part time or temporary. Almost ALL of the full time jobs were government jobs. Those jobs are not created by a growing economy, they're created by expanding the government. Trump is creating REAL jobs, the kind that sound economic policies produce, not smoke and mirrors.

Got it. They were fake jobs and only good union jobs with high minimum wages and full time benefits matter.

Keep that in mind for other threads.

In relation to this one, you have to start somewhere.

Well when the next recession hits who are you going to blame it on?
How would I know, we haven't had the "next recession" yet. But I know the Dems would love to have one now so they would have an issue to run on next year besides bogus racism claims.
You'll never blame Mitch Trump and Ryan. But notice you did try to blame Harry Reed and Nancy Pelosi the two years they were able to stop Bush from doing any more damage to the economy. Still he plunged us into the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression.
Oh boy, do you ever think before you post? smh

Well when the next recession hits who are you going to blame it on?
How would I know, we haven't had the "next recession" yet. But I know the Dems would love to have one now so they would have an issue to run on next year besides bogus racism claims.
Oh boy, do you ever think before you post? smh

I would hope we aren't in another recession so soon after Trump's big tax breaks. But what we do know is that stimulus is over. It's already ran it's course. Pathetic. Weak growth. If Hillary was president right now Trump would be trashing this economy.

I knew you would say that. No, we don't want another recession. Our constituents suffer the most and Republicans benefit the most from those same Recessions.

Like when the Bush recession happened I bought $10K worth of Ford Stock and a year later I sold them for $100K. Most of you won't be able to take advantage of the recession.

Do you know what this story tells us?

The US just got its latest sign that the manufacturing sector is slowing down | Markets Insider

Trump's economy is not that strong. Just like when McCain said the fundamentals of our economy were strong just before the crash. No wonder he lost. He was telling American workers the economy was fine when we knew it wasn't.

When Is the Next Recession? These 4 Warning Signals Have Already Gone Off

1. The inverted yield curve has historically been a major indicator that a recession is afoot—and experts believe it's no different this time.

The U.S. Treasury yield curve has been inverted since May—meaning that the three-month Treasury bill (with a shorter maturity) has a higher yield than the 10-year Treasury note (a longer maturity). This inversion is a key signal that a downturn may be on its way.

2. Consumer and business confidence
Although consumer confidence is still historically high, the most recent June consumer confidence index dropped to two-year lows, to 121.5. The index provides insight into consumer's concerns, and at these lows, may indicate their growing bearishness on the economy.

3. U.S. Manufacturing
Weak U.S. manufacturing may be signaling slowing growth—and that's cause for concern.

4. Since the 1960s, one indicator of a looming recession has been the New York Fed's recession probability index breaking 30%.

The probability of a U.S. recession predicted by the treasury spread hit 32.9% in July—the highest since 2009, according to the New York Fed.

Obama left and the economy was good. Only 3 years later after all those tax breaks it looks like Trump's economy has sputtered out. Talk about over promise and under deliver.

New Topics

Forum List

Back