Week 14 College Football

Oh, so you defend one who cries and claim the other was "crying like a baby"? Nice to see you are above the hypocrisy.

Both wanted to win and it mattered for both. The difference is that Saban is among the best at what he does. Tebow....not so much.

roflmao, you watch UCLA vs USC? They started brawling during the opening prayer, number 74 from UCLA just got his ass thrown out of the game for cold cocking a USC player. Cry me a fucking river why don't ya.

LMAO!! Sorry sweetie, I ain't crying at all. My team lost tonight. We lost to a good team in a close game. And we have only lost 6 games in 5 years, and won 3 BCS Championships in that time. I am not crying at all.

yeah but Nick Saben is .. :eusa_boohoo:

roflmao, you watch UCLA vs USC? They started brawling during the opening prayer, number 74 from UCLA just got his ass thrown out of the game for cold cocking a USC player. Cry me a fucking river why don't ya.

LMAO!! Sorry sweetie, I ain't crying at all. My team lost tonight. We lost to a good team in a close game. And we have only lost 6 games in 5 years, and won 3 BCS Championships in that time. I am not crying at all.

Yep, because he takes the game seriously. That is why he is one of the highest paid college coaches. That is why he is one of two coaches to win National Championships at two different schools. That is why he is considered the best at what he does.

Oh, and I kinda doubt he loses any sleep over what an internet troll says. But it is good to see you are proud of your own hypocrisy. Way to own it.

Yep, because he takes the game seriously. That is why he is one of the highest paid college coaches. That is why he is one of two coaches to win National Championships at two different schools. That is why he is considered the best at what he does.

Oh, and I kinda doubt he loses any sleep over what an internet troll says. But it is good to see you are proud of your own hypocrisy. Way to own it.

pitiful.. you're going to have to dig deeper,:lol: hypocrisy accusations don't bother me in the least. :eusa_whistle:

pitiful.. you're going to have to dig deeper,:lol: hypocrisy accusations don't bother me in the least. :eusa_whistle:

It is not simply accusations. You whined about people gloating about Tebow crying, and now you are gloating about Saban crying. That IS hypocrisy.

It is not simply accusations. You whined about people gloating about Tebow crying, and now you are gloating about Saban crying. That IS hypocrisy.

don't care,,

don't care,,

That makes two of us then, doesn't it?

Perhaps you would be better off in the political crap forums, where people enjoy this sort of nonsense.

Congrats to Auburn. What a game and what a run Bama had to take 3 straight National Championships. Probably on second best run at taking 3 in a row in the history of the game.

Congrats to Auburn. What a game and what a run Bama had to take 3 straight National Championships. Probably on second best run at taking 3 in a row in the history of the game.

The aubbies played a helluva game. I don't like losing, but I'll take 3 consecutive 1 lose seasons and 2 BCS Championships.

3 of the top 5 teams are from the SEC. Not bad for a down year.

I'm now rooting for Duke and Michigan State. If either of them win their next game, and auburn beats Missouri, the auburn Tigers will be in the BCS Championship game. And my money is on them to win .

If it can't be the Crimson Tide, at least we can keep the BCS Championship trophy in our state again. The last time a team outside the state of Alabama won it was 2008.

Now I am a Michigan State fan for the week. If they beat OSU, then at least an SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game.

Forum List

Back