Wedding Of The Century

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Got this in an email... couldn't believe it....

hillbillywedding4vi.jpg

:laugh: My son just came in from being out of town for the weekend and said, "Who ARE those people?" I replied, "Your cousins." I thought he was going to pass out! :teeth:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kathianne said:
:laugh: My son just came in from being out of town for the weekend and said, "Who ARE those people?" I replied, "Your cousins." I thought he was going to pass out! :teeth:

:rotflmao: :rock:

Pale Rider said:
:rotflmao: :rock:
Well we tend to come from pretty upper educated stock, but nonetheless, there are all sorts hiding in the hidy holes!

Kathianne said:
Well we tend to come from pretty upper educated stock, but nonetheless, there are all sorts hiding in the hidy holes!

Try not to think about it, and NEVER admit it... :happy2:

Pale Rider said:
Try not to think about it, and NEVER admit it... :happy2:

Hey, I figure those are from whom I get my common sense! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Hey, I figure those are from whom I get my common sense! :laugh:

I'll tell ya Kath, common sense can get you just as far as intelligence sometimes. Intelligence isn't worth squat without common sense.

Pale Rider said:
I'll tell ya Kath, common sense can get you just as far as intelligence sometimes. Intelligence isn't worth squat with common sense.
Sorry Pale, without common sense...:laugh: I know, boy, do I know... wish I'd listened to my momma!

Kathianne said:
Sorry Pale, without common sense...:laugh: I know, boy, do I know... wish I'd listened to my momma!

Ooopps... I'll have to edit that. Glad you knew what I meant... :thup:

Pale Rider said:
Ooopps... I'll have to edit that. Glad you knew what I meant... :thup:
I know! It was funny, but even the libs knew what you meant! :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back