Website is listing those who have quit or been fired over refusing forced experimental gene therapy

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The public push back against leftist authoritarianism IS ON.

Get involved in this battle. The alternative is Soviet Union, Venezuela, Cuba, Cambodia…

If you do not get involved, do not whine when you are in a cage getting REEDUCATED.

The public push back against leftist authoritarianism IS ON.

Get involved in this battle. The alternative is Soviet Union, Venezuela, Cuba, Cambodia…

If you do not get involved, do not whine when you are in a cage getting REEDUCATED.

"Freedom Flu". I love it! It's so good to see the pushback.

Unions at GE, Boeing, Textron Push Back on Vaccine Mandates

Oct. 21, 2021

An employee's right to apply for an exemption should be protected, unions say.

Ryan Secard

The nationwide push by governments and employers to mandate vaccination against the COVID-19 pandemic is receiving pushback from union representatives at aviation companies and other manufacturers. In the past few days, the International Union of Electricians (IUE-CWA) charged Electric Co.’s mandate with the National Labor Relations Board, and a district president at the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) has hired a lawyer to fight mandates at Spirit Aerosystems Inc. and Textron Aviation.
The key part of the mandate for many of the union rebuttals is workers’ right to apply for an exemption to vaccine requirements on disability-related or religious grounds, as well as what may happen to employees who are let go for their refusal to receive a vaccine.
Union statements are often ambivalent about the vaccine itself. “I don’t care if you’re vaccinated or you’re not vaccinated. This is not about vaccination,” as President of IAMAW District Lodge 70 Cornell Beard put... more at link

I don't understand this? is the website like a wall of honor, or is it a way for Leftists to know who to cancel?

I don't understand this? is the website like a wall of honor, or is it a way for Leftists to know who to cancel?
Probably could be used either way. A lot of employers looking for employees too and they are not enforcing mandates.

There are protests beginning about the vax mandates.

EVEN SOME OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VAXXED ARE PROTESTING MANDATES.

People who are vaxxed are protesting on behalf of their fellow citizens about GOVERNMENT OVERREACH. These people are principled and are to be respected.

Many people just say….well, I am vaxxed, so I dont care what happens.

That is short sighted.

If you are vaxxed BY CHOICE, yet you are protesting MANDATES, YOU GET IT.

Forum List

Back