Weather Vane for 2020 is GOP Momentum in Senate Races

Not such a good sign.
Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

Not such a good sign.
Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

Impossible or tough?

The Republicans are going to be (metaphorically) slaughtered at the polls this year...

Rump... the Orange Baboon-God... is going to take a great many candidates down with him... and they'll deserve it for so inappropriately and slavishly enabling his behaviors.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative, sane, rational and loyal Americans.

That opportunity may present itself within the next week-plus-change... :p

The Republicans are going to be (metaphorically) slaughtered at the polls this year...

Rump... the Orange Baboon-God... is going to take a great many candidates down with him... and they'll deserve it for so inappropriately and slavishly enabling his behaviors.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative loyal Americans.
My community had over 1,000 deaths and perhaps 5% of the still living will vote for Biden.
It's the economy.

Not such a good sign.

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

Impossible or tough?
Tell me in two weeks. Read this OP's other thread to get the idea.

Not such a good sign.

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

Impossible or tough?
I follow every media outlet, I don't need the opinion of anyone who sees everything Trump does as evil.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative loyal Americans.
My community had over 1,000 deaths and perhaps 5% of the still living will vote for Biden.
It's the economy.
Economy is running here. But we are tired of people dropping dead and it has come up again in Tennessee. I am not at all thrilled about the two people that died next door to me, not the 56 year old woman that fell dead in the kitchen and especially not the 31 year old on the lawn that I gave CPR to, that got me quarantined, by the health department.

Not such a good sign.

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

Impossible or tough?
I follow every media outlet, I don't need the opinion of anyone who sees everything Trump does as evil.
"I follow every media outlet"
Does any of it stick?

It's the economy.
Economy is running here. But we are tired of people dropping dead and it has come up again in Tennessee. I am not at all thrilled about the two people that died next door to me, not the 56 year old woman that fell dead in the kitchen and especially not the 31 year old on the lawn that I gave CPR to, that got me quarantined, by the health department.
A few dozen other countries feel the same way we do.
We, of course, know that Trump is responsible for every death in the solar system.

It's the economy.
We, of course, know that Trump is responsible for every death in the solar system.
No need to exaggerate. He is to blame, but when asked earlier he said
'I don't take responsibility at all'

You can blame him, but you cannot hold him responsible if he doesn't hold himself responsible as it is pointless.

It's the economy.

You can blame him, but you cannot hold him responsible if he doesn't hold himself responsible as it is pointless.
Like Bill Clinton?!

I don't blame Trump.
I actually blame to MDs in Congress; they knew and did nothing.
Do you blame the MDs in Congress.

It's the economy.

Just as a note...
My community has at least 100 men and women who are emergency ambulance volunteers.
Everyone is voting for Trump.
Why?
Because they appreciate how tired someone can get from being verbally attacked 24/7.

It's the economy.

Like Bill Clinton?!

I don't blame Trump.
Bill Clinton? What? Is there an std going around too?
Nobody in Congress could lead the country. Now we are stuck with another example of trump trying to lead the country to the benefit the economy not the benefit of the country. Remember "It's the economy stupid"? Well It ain't the economy. It's the virus. He is going down. Start making plans for Joe Biden inauguration.

It's the economy.

Uh Covid does not tend to drop people dead in the kitchen.

Not such a good sign.

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

You don't get money by saying "We are kicking their asses".

Context for the politically ignorant slobs on the left - When you are making a fundraising pitch to donors, you need to make it seem like a winnable, but very tough fight. That is exactly what Trump did. He walked away with a lot of cash for Senate Republicans too.....

I predict the GOP will win the White House, the Senate, and 50/50 shot at the House.

It's the economy.

Like Bill Clinton?!

I don't blame Trump.
Bill Clinton? What? Is there an std going around too?
Nobody in Congress could lead the country. Now we are stuck with another example of trump trying to lead the country to the benefit the economy not the benefit of the country. Remember "It's the economy stupid"? Well It ain't the economy. It's the virus. He is going down. Start making plans for Joe Biden inauguration.
Nobody in Congress could lead the country!
Are you kidding?
Pelosi tries to lead the US every day and you say nothing.

When COVID kills less than 1% of those who get it and they have to be old to boot?
"It's the economy stupid"

It's the economy.

Uh Covid does not tend to drop people dead in the kitchen.
Why? Early reports from overseas had doctors dropping dead in the hall of a hospital and people dropping dead on the street. Some people do not know when to take their butt to the doctor and some cases moved from very mild to bad sick in a matter of hours. I did not say they were bright. I said they were dead. The younger 31 year old guy was covid positive, I only knew because was contacted after the CPR. Woman was a few weeks later. Dead when I got in. She was already
rigor ed on the kitchen floor. I call EMS, left and washed and disinfected after checking carotid artery. I warned EMS on arrival of the earlier death, but was not contacted this time and did not ask. I had no wish to be put back into quarantine. I'll tell you this though, I have been tested positive for anti-bodies, and bought me a "Been There, Done That, Got the Anti-bodies T-shirt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back