Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA

Bump for our resident agents, Soupnazi, faun, candycorn, skylar and whoever else...
There are no such agents as we have established in other threads.

AT this rate the entire forum will be labeled disinformation agents by you because you simply apply the term to anyone smarter than you. Which is everybody. Except LARAM who does the same thing

Last edited:
Typical ^ internet troll tactic of attacking
members of news boards.

btw....talk about someone with zero friends here except for your own socks ;)
I never claimed to have any or wanted any.

The fact still remains there are no such agents. No one cares about such obscure forums or chatrooms and yes in fact you are in the habit of labeling everyone and anyone as a " disinformation agent " when they prove you wrong. WHich once again is everyone except LARAM.

Clearly you know there are no such agents you simply lack the maturity to admit when you are wrong

" there are no such agents."
alena.gif

me evidence then.

I realize evidence is always your weakness and you never present it but show some evidence that ALL the people who disagree with you are agents.

Explain why the government would give a damn one way or another about a two bit second rate political forum?
NDA's .

Our government likes to abuse the State Secrets Privilege
whenever it's convenient.

me evidence then.

I realize evidence is always your weakness and you never present it but show some evidence that ALL the people who disagree with you are agents.

Explain why the government would give a damn one way or another about a two bit second rate political forum?
NDA's .

Our government likes to abuse the State Secrets Privilege
whenever it's convenient.
That is not an answer.

Explain why the government would give a damn about an obscure two bit forum and provide some evidence that the people here who are smarter than you are agents.

Provide a linlk to the documentation which you use to judge who is and who is not a disinformation agent. Videos do not count,

the nazi shill farted again:stir: just watch,he will address me in the first person the fact he is obsessed with me and seeks attention.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

the nazi shill farted again:stir: just watch,he will address me in the first person the fact he is obsessed with me and seeks attention.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That is because you always address me because you hate it when I prove your friends wrong as I did you.
You read all my posts stamp your feet cry like a bitch and then post this shit again as you always do

That is not an answer.

Explain why the government would give a damn about an obscure two bit forum and provide some evidence that the people here who are smarter than you are agents.

Provide a linlk to the documentation which you use to judge who is and who is not a disinformation agent. Videos do not count,
My point is that the so called whistleblower "protection" Act isn't worth the paper it's written on. As Thomas Drake, Ed Snowden, Jeff Stearling and John Kiriakou how it is when you develop a conscience and go to the press with the truth.

Once govt contractors sign NDA's they can't say shit ...or the FBI will be on their ass in 2 hours.

That is not an answer.

My point is that the so called whistleblower "protection" Act isn't worth the paper it's written on. As Thomas Drake, Ed Snowden, Jeff Stearling and John Kiriakou how it is when you develop a conscience and go to the press with the truth.

Once govt contractors sign NDA's they can't say shit ...or the FBI will be on their ass in 2 hours.
So answer the questions

A conspiracy link claiming it's all a conspiracy........ :rofl:
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
Like you're the first person to make this bogus claim on this board..... :lmao:
Ringe...so far is hitting all the boxes for troll.

Forum List

Back