Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

Do you understand that there is a big difference between a surgery that corrects a harmful injury or defect, or even has only a cosmetic effect; and one which actively destroys healthy organs and systems without producing any actual benefit?

Um, how is a boob job "healthy"? How is an Asian woman getting her eyelids chopped up because she's trying to conform with some western notion of beauty correcting a harmful defect. (Oh, wait, I'm sure you don't consider Asians "White and Delightsome" either, you racist cult member.)

We spend 14 billion on Cosmetic surgery every year.

Anyone who relies that heavily on a medium like Shitter has serious problems with his life. Especially anyone who depends on Shitter, with heavy censorship of opposing views, to the degree that he thinks that easing up that censorship “ruins” the medium.

Um, you know, before he got banned, Trump was on Twitter all time... and you enthusiastically supported him.

For my part, I've never had a Shitter account, and do not anticipate ever having one. Shitter could shut down and go out of business, and there'd be no significant effect on me.

Right, probably because you'd get banned in a week for being a crazy person.

Of course they do.

The same is true of all mental illnesses. That is what makes them mentally ill.

By the way, bullshit terms such as “cisgender” do not mean anything to sane people; only to those who are severely fucked-up in the head, as you are. Sane people are clear on the distinction between male and female, and have no use for some bullshit suffix to distinguish genuine instances of such from the insane delusions of those who are mad.

Actually, "cis-" is a prefix, not a suffix.

It does kind of sound like you are suffering from your own sexual insecurities, Bob. What other people do has no real effect on my life. While I would love to throw in another snide comment about Mormonism here, it sounds to me like you have real issues.

It does no such thing.

A man is still a man, and not a woman, no matter how much “Gender Confirmation Surgery” he has, or what other quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has done to him. He's a ruined, mutilated form of a man, but he's still a man. His sex has not been changed. His gender has not been changed. All that has changed is that along with having his mind severely fucked up, now his body is irreversibly fucked up as well.

Except that the psychiatric community disagrees with you on the best treatment for gender dysphoria, and "man up" isn't really considered a good option anymore.

Umm, yeah. Grownups making decisions about their lives - sounds like a whole lot of “who asked for your approval”.

On the other hand, It will strike groomers and the woke as necessary to coerce children into body mutilating surgeries and various drug / hormone therapy which will have irreversible, long term health consequences.

We’re beginning to see people come forward who, as pre-teens, were ushered by groomers into undergoing mutilating surgeries and drug treatments in large part by coercive, queer and gender confused teachers, leftist ideology and profits for woke, leftist hospital administrators.

Uh, you guys tried that bullshit during the midterms, and nobody bought into it.

Let's get real here. Almost no children are getting Gender Confirmation Surgery. As for hormone therapy, only 5000 patients a year between the ages of 12-17 are getting puberty blockers, and most of them are being treated for early onset puberty, not gender dysphoria.

Puberty blockers are drugs that disrupt the release of sex hormones. The primary drug used is called Lupron, and it has been prescribed for over 30 years, in a variety of medical contexts, to treat both children and adults. In addition to being used for prostate cancer, for endometriosis, and to address the distressing psychological effects of early puberty, it’s used (rarely!) to halt puberty for adolescents experiencing severe gender dysphoria.

A good starting place for thinking about puberty blockers—one the Times mentions only in passing—is to consider their use in children with precocious puberty. This is a deeply distressing condition, for both children and parents, in which a young child begins to develop the secondary sex characteristics more typically found in adolescents. This results in looking different from their peers, which can cause social issues. There can also be a lot of stress associated with early menstruation or other pubertal changes.

None of this context was mentioned by the Times. Something that was mentioned, but downplayed, is how few kids are actually being treated with puberty blockers in the U.S. There are over 25 million youth between the ages of 12 and 17 in this country. The best estimate of how many children are on puberty blockers, according to a recent Reuters investigation, is roughly 5,000. The percentage of U.S. children from 13 to 17 on puberty blockers for gender dysphoria, therefore, calculates to .02 percent. The Times estimates that 300,000 U.S. youth identify as trans. Five thousand is less than 2 percent of those trans-identifying youth. A much, much higher percentage of youth have been on a diet.

Your hopes and dreams, but we'll see how it all shakes out, but in the meantime just keep hope for your utopia alive, but remember things that are built on a swamp do eventually sink. Just go ask your drowning buddies on the left who once worked at the twit.

Actually, most of them are getting snapped up by other companies... people who can code are always going to be in demand.

But for all the reasons I pointed out, Twitter is in a lot of trouble because Musk has no idea what he is doing.

Uh, you guys tried that bullshit during the midterms, and nobody bought into it.

Let's get real here. Almost no children are getting Gender Confirmation Surgery. As for hormone therapy, only 5000 patients a year between the ages of 12-17 are getting puberty blockers, and most of them are being treated for early onset puberty, not gender dysphoria.

Puberty blockers are drugs that disrupt the release of sex hormones. The primary drug used is called Lupron, and it has been prescribed for over 30 years, in a variety of medical contexts, to treat both children and adults. In addition to being used for prostate cancer, for endometriosis, and to address the distressing psychological effects of early puberty, it’s used (rarely!) to halt puberty for adolescents experiencing severe gender dysphoria.

A good starting place for thinking about puberty blockers—one the Times mentions only in passing—is to consider their use in children with precocious puberty. This is a deeply distressing condition, for both children and parents, in which a young child begins to develop the secondary sex characteristics more typically found in adolescents. This results in looking different from their peers, which can cause social issues. There can also be a lot of stress associated with early menstruation or other pubertal changes.

None of this context was mentioned by the Times. Something that was mentioned, but downplayed, is how few kids are actually being treated with puberty blockers in the U.S. There are over 25 million youth between the ages of 12 and 17 in this country. The best estimate of how many children are on puberty blockers, according to a recent Reuters investigation, is roughly 5,000. The percentage of U.S. children from 13 to 17 on puberty blockers for gender dysphoria, therefore, calculates to .02 percent. The Times estimates that 300,000 U.S. youth identify as trans. Five thousand is less than 2 percent of those trans-identifying youth. A much, much higher percentage of youth have been on a diet.

Uh, leftist groomers have this creepy obsession with mutilation aimed at children. As we see, child abuse is big business.

The U.S. sex reassignment surgery market size was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.23% from 2022 to 2030. The rising incidences of gender dysphoria and the increasing number of people opting for gender confirmation surgeries are expected to boost the growth during the forecast period.

Yes, let's get real here. Leftist groomers are feeding the tyranny mutilation business and they're finding a population they can exploit.

Using data from six years ago:

Plastic surgeons performed more than 3,250 operations to help people physically confirm their genders in 2016 — a 19% increase compared to the previous year in the US.

Your side is preying upon children as young as 4 years old.

How delighted you must be.

The U.S. sex reassignment surgery market size was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.23% from 2022 to 2030. The rising incidences of gender dysphoria and the increasing number of people opting for gender confirmation surgeries are expected to boost the growth during the forecast period.

You realize that that's exclusively on adults, right? 1.9 Billion out of 3.8 TRILLION we spend on health care, it's less than 0.5%.

Plastic surgeons performed more than 3,250 operations to help people physically confirm their genders in 2016 — a 19% increase compared to the previous year in the US.

Your side is preying upon children as young as 4 years old.

Um, where does it say any of those 3,250 surgeries were performed on 4 year olds? You jump from one bit of illogic to another.

More to the point, even the most conservative figures place the number of transgender people in the US at 1.6 MILLION. So by the figure you are so alarmed about, only 0.2% are getting surgical correction.

MEANWHILE - there were 2,678,302 cosmetic surgeries performed in 2019 In 2019, data from The American Society of Plastic Surgeons shows that 287,085 breast augmentations were performed, while in 2020, only 193, 073 of these procedures were performed. In comparison, surgeons performed 352,555 nose reshaping procedures in 2020, and 362,299 in 2019.

You realize that that's exclusively on adults, right? 1.9 Billion out of 3.8 TRILLION we spend on health care, it's less than 0.5%.

Um, where does it say any of those 3,250 surgeries were performed on 4 year olds? You jump from one bit of illogic to another.

More to the point, even the most conservative figures place the number of transgender people in the US at 1.6 MILLION. So by the figure you are so alarmed about, only 0.2% are getting surgical correction.

MEANWHILE - there were 2,678,302 cosmetic surgeries performed in 2019 In 2019, data from The American Society of Plastic Surgeons shows that 287,085 breast augmentations were performed, while in 2020, only 193, 073 of these procedures were performed. In comparison, surgeons performed 352,555 nose reshaping procedures in 2020, and 362,299 in 2019.

Um, you don't understand that trans mutilations are happening to children?

"According to a research paper that was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association of Pediatrics, there has been a 389 percent increase in children receiving mastectomies from 2016 through 2019."

Adults choosing to spend their money as they wish is none of your business. When you groomers start preying on children, that should be a matter of concern for a civil society... excluding, of course, the leftist groomers who seem intent on pushing children to be mutilated by surgeries with no medical benefit.

Um, you don't understand that trans mutilations are happening to children?

Uh, yeah, when you citing Tulsi Gabbard as a source, you really don't have an argument.

389% increase? How about some actual raw numbers. Because if that number was 10 and the next year it was 49, that's a 389% increase, even though the numbers are STILL really small.

Oh, mastectomies are not bottom surgery, and there might be a whole host of reasons to perform them.

Uh, yeah, when you citing Tulsi Gabbard as a source, you really don't have an argument.

389% increase? How about some actual raw numbers. Because if that number was 10 and the next year it was 49, that's a 389% increase, even though the numbers are STILL really small.

Oh, mastectomies are not bottom surgery, and there might be a whole host of reasons to perform them.

Uh yeah, pay attention. The source was “a research paper that was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association of Pediatrics.”

I get it. The woke and the groomers are offended when their child grooming is questioned.

Yes, some raw numbers would be appropriate. What is the number of mutilating surgeries performed on children that groomers and leftists think is enough?

So go watch the movie when it comes out. And make sure you bring your big ass shotgun!! :lol:
I wish these replies were complete, because I hate when only part of the conversation shows, and then I get lost on what was being said or what I had responded too. LOL. I read this, and couldn't remember what the conversation was that prompted me to say what I said, and I hate going back to look for the lead up. Oh well, all I know now, is that I'm supposed to be going somewhere with a big ace shotgun.(your word's).. ROTFLMBO 🤣 🤣🤣

Uh yeah, pay attention. The source was “a research paper that was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association of Pediatrics.”

I get it. The woke and the groomers are offended when their child grooming is questioned.

Yes, some raw numbers would be appropriate. What is the number of mutilating surgeries performed on children that groomers and leftists think is enough?

So essentially, you don't have any numbers. I mean, it's nice to see you admit that.

The problem with right wing panics is that you are very good at scaring yourselves, from "Drag queens are out to mutilate your children" to "Playing Dungeons and Dragons is going to make your kids worship Satan!"

So, um, instead of scaring people, how about identifying how many actual cases of surgery there are being performed on minors. And the actual surgeries, not adjacent surgeries. Because M to F surgeries are the ones you guys are most worried about, it seems whining about "mastectomies" is a bit of a diversion.

So let's have it, how many bottom surgeries a year are being performed on minors. You gave a number of 3200 on adults, I've seen numbers as high as 11,000, but you never produce numbers of things that are happening to children.

Adults choosing to spend their money as they wish is none of your business. When you groomers start preying on children, that should be a matter of concern for a civil society... excluding, of course, the leftist groomers who seem intent on pushing children to be mutilated by surgeries with no medical benefit.

Incel Joe is trying to compare cosmetic surgery to transgender procedures. It's a bad comparison, on its face. Purely cosmetic surgery can be rationally argued to merely be “with no medial benefits”. Having now, in the past few years, undergone two surgeries, as a result of a broken leg, I can say that I find it impossible to imagine myself being vain enough that I would go through surgery, just to improve my appearance. Surgery is inherently destructive. In the case of my leg, repairing the damage that had been done to it by my injury was a sufficiently valuable benefit to offset the damage done by the surgeries themselves.

Transgender procedures—not just surgery, but hormone and drug treatments well—are worse than being “with no medial benefits”. They are objectively harmful. They irreversibly disable and damage healthy organs and systems. It is madness to think that one can change one's sex. It's biologically impossible, and all that is accomplished by any or all of the quasi-medical Frankensteinery of which we are now technically capable or can anticipate being capable any time in the foreseeable future, is to turn a man into a ruined, mutilated man, or a woman into a ruined, mutilated form of a woman. It cannot actually turn a man into a woman, nor a woman into a man; nd at some point, the victim of such horrendous malpractice is going to have to face the reality, that h'orsh'/it is still the same sex that h'orsh'/it was before, only now h'orsh'/it's body has been irreversibly fucked up, and h'orsh'/it's mind is still just as fucked up as it was before any of that Frankensteinery was done to h'orsh'/it.

This young woman decided at age 11 that she was (or wanted to be) a boy, went on hormone treatments at 13, had a double mastectomy at 15, and by 17, had realized the horrible mistakes she had made, and the permanent harm that had been done to her by 17. Now 18, she continues to suffer from various permanent effects caused by the hormone treatments and by the surgeries.

So essentially, you don't have any numbers. I mean, it's nice to see you admit that.

The problem with right wing panics is that you are very good at scaring yourselves, from "Drag queens are out to mutilate your children" to "Playing Dungeons and Dragons is going to make your kids worship Satan!"

So, um, instead of scaring people, how about identifying how many actual cases of surgery there are being performed on minors. And the actual surgeries, not adjacent surgeries. Because M to F surgeries are the ones you guys are most worried about, it seems whining about "mastectomies" is a bit of a diversion.

So let's have it, how many bottom surgeries a year are being performed on minors. You gave a number of 3200 on adults, I've seen numbers as high as 11,000, but you never produce numbers of things that are happening to children.
So essentially, you just ignore child grooming because leftists have some weird fascination with child mutilation.

So, umm, instead of recognizing there is a profit motive to child mutilation, just pretend it doesn’t happen.

“The U.S. sex reassignment surgery market size was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.23% from 2022 to 2030.”

@Joe is trying to compare cosmetic surgery to transgender procedures. It's a bad comparison, on its face. Purely cosmetic surgery can be rationally argued to merely be “with no medial benefits”. Having now, in the past few years, undergone two surgeries, as a result of a broken leg, I can say that I find it impossible to imagine myself being vain enough that I would go through surgery, just to improve my appearance. Surgery is inherently destructive. In the case of my leg, repairing the damage that had been done to it by my injury was a sufficiently valuable benefit to offset the damage done by the surgeries themselves.

Okay, Bob. Not everyone is you. I couldn't imagine going through any surgery for a cosmetic reason, either. I've had four surgeries in my life, all of them were medically necessary. However, a lot of people do suffer from some kind of body dysmorphia, whether it be the lady who gets a boob job or the Asian person who gets her eyes rounded because popular media has told her that looking more 'white' is the standard of beauty in this country.

Transgender procedures—not just surgery, but hormone and drug treatments well—are worse than being “with no medial benefits”. They are objectively harmful. They irreversibly disable and damage healthy organs and systems. It is madness to think that one can change one's sex. It's biologically impossible, and all that is accomplished by any or all of the quasi-medical Frankensteinery of which we are now technically capable or can anticipate being capable any time in the foreseeable future, is to turn a man into a ruined, mutilated man, or a woman into a ruined, mutilated form of a woman.

That happens to be your opinion. It is not the opinions of doctors and psychiatrists who specialize in this sort of thing.

There are only 5000 kids getting puberty blockers, and a lot of them aren't getting them for gender dysphoria, but because of incidences of early onset puberty. (This happens because the big corporations you support blindly are pumping our food full of hormones to make bigger profits, but since Greed is Good in the eyes of the Mormons, you probably spend no time complaining about this.) The ones getting surgery are probably so small you can count them on one hand.

It cannot actually turn a man into a woman, nor a woman into a man; nd at some point, the victim of such horrendous malpractice is going to have to face the reality, that h'orsh'/it is still the same sex that h'orsh'/it was before, only now h'orsh'/it's body has been irreversibly fucked up, and h'orsh'/it's mind is still just as fucked up as it was before any of that Frankensteinery was done to h'orsh'/it.

Are you having a stroke? Is a person who had a hair transplant really still bald?

There have been scientific studies that prove that transgendered women's brains are wired the same way as cisgendered women, as opposed to the way cisgendered men's brains are wired. Again, from the prestigious Cleveland Clinic.

It’s not genitalia that determines gender, says clinical psychiatrist Murat Altinay, MD, Head of LGBT Mental Health Services at Cleveland Clinic. A closer look at brain structure and function reveals that transgender people have striking similarities to their identified gender rather than their biological gender — even before hormone therapy.

Dr. Altinay promotes the term “brain gender,” observing that “the brain actually is the main source when it comes to understanding your own gender and gender identity.”

This young woman decided at age 11 that she was (or wanted to be) a boy, went on hormone treatments at 13, had a double mastectomy at 15, and by 17, had realized the horrible mistakes she had made, and the permanent harm that had been done to her by 17. Now 18, she continues to suffer from various permanent effects caused by the hormone treatments and by the surgeries.

And have you reviewed her case file. The point is, that a doctor, a psychiatrist and her parents all signed off on this procedure. If they all got it wrong, that's some serious malpractice, but malpractice happens all the time.

Here's the thing.

She decided she was trans when she was 11.
She started taking Lupron when she was 12.
She started taking testoterone when she was 14.
She got the masectomy when she was 15.
When she was 17, she had a change of heart.

Seems to me that she made a series of bad decisions, and convinced medical professionals and her parents she was sincere.

Since her emergence on the public scene in April, trans adults have been digging into Cole’s claims. Some note the fact that surgery takes years of planning and preparation and is not done on a whim or under pressure. There is rampant speculation that her travel has been paid for by anti-LGBTQ activists; Cole denied that on Twitter, noting, “The only people who have bought and sold me—and my body—are the ‘gender specialists’ and surgeons that sold my family and I a lie.” The Blade asked her to elaborate on this question as part of our email exchange. “My trips are self-funded with help from crowdfunding via Twitter tips,” she said.

Some wonder about the total silence from and invisibility of her parents, while others question whether she is being coached, based on how she appears eloquent when reading her prepared testimony, but speaks haltingly and struggles to answer direct questions.

Another example can be seen following her May testimony before Ohio lawmakers: Cole alternates between being unable to answer questions coherently, then responding with apparently rehearsed answers posed by Republican lawmakers.

Still others have doubted her account because of medical inconsistencies in her treatment and subsequent health conditions. Endocrinologists generally do not prescribe puberty blockers and testosterone simultaneously; typically, someone would get puberty blockers prior to experiencing puberty, and testosterone would be prescribed thereafter. Cole tweeted that her doctor did not follow the World Professional Association for Transgender Health’s Standards of Care.

Another question is whether the tweets sent from @choocole are even composed by Chloe Cole herself. The Twitter account she was using as recently as July, @puddingpandan, appears to be no longer active.

So essentially, you just ignore child grooming because leftists have some weird fascination with child mutilation.

So, umm, instead of recognizing there is a profit motive to child mutilation, just pretend it doesn’t happen.

If you are going to use dishonest terms like grooming, then there's really no point in having a discussion with you. I mean, you guys tried that shit during the midterms and people really didn't buy it.

Give me a number of how many CHILDREN are getting that surgery, not the very small number of adults getting these procedures. Here's the thing. Insurance doesn't cover these procedures, as they are considered "elective", so anyone getting them has to have them out of pocket. Your own figures say that only 3250 people are getting these surguries, out of some 3 million trans people in this country.

Yes, it's increasing because doctors are getting better at identifying it. To give you a comparison, up until 1940, if a child came to school favoring his left hand, it was the practice of teacher to force that kid to use his right hand. Then people realized that was a bad idea, and started learning how to teach kids to write with their left hand and even provide left-handed scissors and such in class.

1669718654496.png

Today, incidence of left-handedness has levelled off at about 12% of the population.

Same thing here... early generations, if little Timmy liked playing with dolls instead of trucks, they'd slap him around until he manned up. Then in middle age, he'd start dressing up and going to bars in drag. Now we identify these kids earlier.

But honestly, I can feel your pain. You aren't allowed to hate minorities anymore. You aren't allowed to hate gays anymore. You want to cling on to one more group you can hate on... and...oh, wait, you can't do that anymore, either. Instead you whine about pronouns and puberty blockers.

If you are going to use dishonest terms like grooming, then there's really no point in having a discussion with you. I mean, you guys tried that shit during the midterms and people really didn't buy it.

Give me a number of how many CHILDREN are getting that surgery, not the very small number of adults getting these procedures. Here's the thing. Insurance doesn't cover these procedures, as they are considered "elective", so anyone getting them has to have them out of pocket. Your own figures say that only 3250 people are getting these surguries, out of some 3 million trans people in this country.

Yes, it's increasing because doctors are getting better at identifying it. To give you a comparison, up until 1940, if a child came to school favoring his left hand, it was the practice of teacher to force that kid to use his right hand. Then people realized that was a bad idea, and started learning how to teach kids to write with their left hand and even provide left-handed scissors and such in class.

View attachment 732216

Today, incidence of left-handedness has levelled off at about 12% of the population.

Same thing here... early generations, if little Timmy liked playing with dolls instead of trucks, they'd slap him around until he manned up. Then in middle age, he'd start dressing up and going to bars in drag. Now we identify these kids earlier.

But honestly, I can feel your pain. You aren't allowed to hate minorities anymore. You aren't allowed to hate gays anymore. You want to cling on to one more group you can hate on... and...oh, wait, you can't do that anymore, either. Instead you whine about pronouns and puberty blockers.

There’s no reason to feel insecure about the term, “ grooming”. Just be honest with yourself and others about your motives.

What does left-handedness have to do with child grooming?

There’s no reason to feel insecure about the term, “ grooming”. Just be honest with yourself and others about your motives.

What does left-handedness have to do with child grooming?

Well, if you want to be dishonest in the discussion, you do you.

Some children are gender dysphoric. I leave that to the medical professionals.

Frankly, I'm more worried about the millions of kids who are on SSRI's because their teachers and parents can't handle them, than the very very few who get puberty blockers.

Well, if you want to be dishonest in the discussion, you do you.

Some children are gender dysphoric. I leave that to the medical professionals.

Frankly, I'm more worried about the millions of kids who are on SSRI's because their teachers and parents can't handle them, than the very very few who get puberty blockers.
The first step toward solving a problem is admitting you have a problem.

As noted earlier, the child grooming and mutilation business is big business. It’s $1.2 billion and growing. I happen to believe that grooming children starting when three years old is cruel and manipulative but that doesn't stop those with an interest in grooming.

When your side encourages first-graders to invent their own gender identities; when third-graders are prodded with graphic gay porn in class; when teachers are little more than stalkers who coerce students into the rainbow cult; when schools encourage students to keep grooming activities from their parents and when these groomers post videos on TikTok to "show off" how they covertly incorporate gay / tranny groomers in their classrooms, um, yeah, your side has a problem with child abuse.

The first step toward solving a problem is admitting you have a problem.
the only problem I have is with religious assholes trying to impose their bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.
As noted earlier, the child grooming and mutilation business is big business. It’s $1.2 billion and growing. I happen to believe that grooming children starting when three years old is cruel and manipulative but that doesn't stop those with an interest in grooming.
Except most of that is spent on adults, very few children are getting either the drugs or the surgeries...

No kid is going to be gay because a drag queen read a story to him.
And no kid is going to be straight because you Scream JESUS at him for 12 years.

The only people who have to worry here are the bigots... that kids are being taught your bigotry is wrong.

When your side encourages first-graders to invent their own gender identities; when third-graders are prodded with graphic gay porn in class; when teachers are little more than stalkers who coerce students into the rainbow cult; when schools encourage students to keep grooming activities from their parents and when these groomers post videos on TikTok to "show off" how they covertly incorporate gay / tranny groomers in their classrooms, um, yeah, your side has a problem with child abuse.

Um, yeah, too bad none of that is happening.

Shit, man, get a new song. I'm old enough to remember when Anita Bryant was spewing this shit in the 1970's. It was silly then, it's silly now.

Forum List

Back