Wealthy Americans may get a tax cut 10 times bigger than a middle-class family in the Biden social spending bill

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Wealthy Americans may get a tax cut 10 times bigger than a middle-class family in the Biden social spending bill

Joseph Zeballos-Roig

Thu, November 11, 2021, 6:15 AM

President Joe Biden calling on reporters for questions as he speaks about the bipartisan infrastructure bill in the State Dining Room of the White House on November 6. Alex Brandon/AP PhotoMore

Democrats are about to include a massive tax cut for the wealthy in their social spending plan.

The plan could deliver much larger benefits to high earners compared to middle-income families.

Democrats argue that passage of the SALT cap in the Trump tax law was punitive to blue-state voters.

Rich Americans could come out much further ahead of middle-class families in President Joe Biden's $1.75 trillion social spending bill.

Don't worry everyone. Candycorn will still be able to live near the ocean that is rising at an astonishing rate cause her husband can afford it.

Joseph Zeballos-Roig

President Joe Biden calling on reporters for questions as he speaks about the bipartisan infrastructure bill in the State Dining Room of the White House on November 6. Alex Brandon/AP PhotoMore

Democrats are about to include a massive tax cut for the wealthy in their social spending plan.

The plan could deliver much larger benefits to high earners compared to middle-income families.

Democrats argue that passage of the SALT cap in the Trump tax law was punitive to blue-state voters.

Rich Americans could come out much further ahead of middle-class families in President Joe Biden's $1.75 trillion social spending bill.

Don't worry everyone. Candycorn will still be able to live near the ocean that is rising at an astonishing rate cause her husband can afford it.

Also hidden in that clusterfuck spending is a TAX CREDIT for journalists and the NEWS media.. Who do I hate more? The rich? Or the media?

I'll get back to you.. But it's up to $50,000 per year per "journalist". Biden is the graft and kick-back king.

Joseph Zeballos-Roig

Welfare for rich people is what the DNC does best. It's no accident Jeff Bezos (the DNC's propaganda minister) pays no taxes.

All the folks America hates will be benefactors of this "Build Back Broke" bill. Congress, the media, tyrant big tech, ect..

Which do you hate more? 80,000 new IRS agents or maybe a 100,000 "civilian climate corps" workers? I imagine the gangs of Chicago will all be hired to "save the planet"...

Democrats also threw in a major bennie for their trial lawyer buddies like Sharpton, special tax deductions of all kinds before the settlements are even won and paid out. They will of course be kicking back a token amount in to the party's coffers in gratitude.

Theowl32
Hey. I thought the Reps were in the pockets of the rich. Not the Dems. Silly me. LOL
You have to remember that these people don't work from logic and reality. They work from faith and emotion. It's an article of faith for them that the democrats are for the little guy while the Republicans are for the wealthy, so when confronted with reality, they just deny and ignore it.

All the folks America hates will be benefactors of this "Build Back Broke" bill. Congress, the media, tyrant big tech, ect..

Which do you hate more? 80,000 new IRS agents or maybe a 100,000 "civilian climate corps" workers? I imagine the gangs of Chicago will all be hired to "save the planet"...
Obama talked about organizing citizens to be mobilized for political purposes. Tell me he is not behind this bullshit.

Obama talked about organizing citizens to be mobilized for political purposes. Tell me he is not behind this bullshit.

All this spending is to create ARMIES of spies, nags, and minders. IRS, Civilian Climate Corps, paying off ANYONE in the journalism field. Each of these armies are BIGGER than the number of soldiers in the UK army.. True story.

All this spending is to create ARMIES of spies, nags, and minders. IRS, Civilian Climate Corps, paying off ANYONE in the journalism field. Each of these armies are BIGGER than the number of soldiers in the UK army.. True story.
It is how Communists do things. We should have known.

Forum List

Back