Wealth Tax: Yeah! Why do Warren Buffett and Bill gates need so much money in their Trust?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Lizzy Cheekbones teamed up with Bernie "Please may I have another screwing over at the voting Booth" Sanders to propose a "wealth tax"

It's slated to be only 2% annual tax on wealth over $50MM, but why stop there?

Are CCPdemocrats aiming too low? I mean the Gate Trust alone must have $50 BILLION!!! Why aren't dems targeting that idle wealth?

Lizzy Cheekbones teamed up with Bernie "Please may I have another screwing over at the voting Booth" Sanders to propose a "wealth tax"

Are CCPdemocrats aiming too low? I mean the Gate Trust alone must have $50 BILLION!!! Why aren't dems targeting that idle wealth?
Define wealth.

Define wealth.

According to the Fake Indian and CCP Bernie, it's anything over $50MM

We will need to pay off debt somehow.
We need to stop spending---------making billionaires and politicians richer.
I would argue we need to stop cutting taxes and require a tax increase for any spending. We keep cutting taxes so nobody cares about debt. They will care when taxes increase.

We should stop making employers send in their employee's taxes and people should have to write a check and pay quarterly taxes.

After that we should make tax day the day before election day so people will still be sore from the big wet bite the fucking government just took out of their asses.

We will need to pay off debt somehow.
We need to stop spending---------making billionaires and politicians richer.
I would argue we need to stop cutting taxes and require a tax increase for any spending. We keep cutting taxes so nobody cares about debt. They will care when taxes increase.

We should stop making employers send in their employee's taxes and people should have to write a check and pay quarterly taxes.

After that we should make tax day the day before election day so people will still be sore from the big wet bite the fucking government just took out of their asses.
That is a fun idea. We probably would have too many people owing however...

Well bub over 50 million is going to get gates also. Considering 50 billion is indeed over fifty million gates, Besos, Zuckerberg Musk and the like will have to pay.

Forum List

Back