Wealth Inequality & the Republican Party

There is no GOP at this time. The Republican Party Pols, in the most part, put their jobs first, and to do so they pass policies which have continued wealth inequality rapidly from 1981 to today. The graph below is an example to prove my first sentence:

apps.urban.org

Nine Charts about Wealth Inequality in America (Updated)

These nine charts illustrate what’s behind growing wealth disparities, particularly the racial wealth gap.
apps.urban.org
apps.urban.org

Click on each year and see how the growth of inequality of wealth will continue; do to the Ryan/McConnell tax bill signed by Trump it has increased since 2016.

Since the Reagan Administration this graph shows how quickly wealth inequality has grown.
And you really think it's going to be better for Americans and you If Bidone and his idiots stay in power? If they pass this 2 trillion $ plan how much of it will go into Joe and Hunters bank accounts and all the other crooks in this disfuntional admin they don't even know where the 1.9 trillion that past went..Do a little research ,you will be ammazed. They did remove the tax on million and billionaires,Bidone even created charrities so he wouldn't pay taxes Who do you think thats going to benefit?I suggest you stop listening to Don Lemon and get the facts straight, Oh everyone voting on this received the 1400 pages of crap,with 1400 page explanation of the plan Yesterday ,Thurday at 9 am , and they are to vote on this soon.How much better is it going to be for you when on Oct 28 they give 1 million $ reperations to illigals who were seperated as families, that came over during Trumps watch. How much is he going to give the 1.7 million that came over in the last 9 month. .I hope the bread your waiting in line for isn't moldy!!!! and that if you can afford the gas to get there...Bidones got to go and build the wall thats already paid for.!!!!!!!

And you really think it's going to be better for Americans and you If Bidone and his idiots stay in power? If they pass this 2 trillion $ plan how much of it will go into Joe and Hunters bank accounts and all the other crooks in this disfuntional admin they don't even know where the 1.9 trillion that past went..Do a little research ,you will be ammazed. They did remove the tax on million and billionaires,Bidone even created charrities so he wouldn't pay taxes Who do you think thats going to benefit?I suggest you stop listening to Don Lemon and get the facts straight, Oh everyone voting on this received the 1400 pages of crap,with 1400 page explanation of the plan Yesterday ,Thurday at 9 am , and they are to vote on this soon.How much better is it going to be for you when on Oct 28 they give 1 million $ reperations to illigals who were seperated as families, that came over during Trumps watch. How much is he going to give the 1.7 million that came over in the last 9 month. .I hope the bread your waiting in line for isn't moldy!!!! and that if you can afford the gas to get there...Bidones got to go and build the wall thats already paid for.!!!!!!!
Your first two sentences is telling, and what it tells me is you're a callous Trumpanzee. The worst example of humanity, evil and clearly deplorable.

Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about economics. Upgrading infrastructure means upgrading our economy.

Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about economics. Upgrading infrastructure means upgrading our economy.
I suppose that all of the Right Wing has decided they cannot win elections on their values (so to speak), thus they seek to deny funding to repair or replace our rusting infrastructure, When our bridges, canals and damns collapse and fall apart they will blame the Democrats.

It amazes me that Sen Manchin, who
represents the citizens in West Virginia ignores the decades long poverty in Appalachia and sucks half a million dollars a year in oil and coal for his pocketbook. Greed seems to be his values.

I suppose that all of the Right Wing has decided they cannot win elections on their values (so to speak), thus they seek to deny funding to repair or replace our rusting infrastructure, When our bridges, canals and damns collapse and fall apart they will blame the Democrats.

It amazes me that Sen Manchin, who
represents the citizens in West Virginia ignores the decades long poverty in Appalachia and sucks half a million dollars a year in oil and coal for his pocketbook. Greed seems to be his values.
That is what right-wingers seem to prefer; the Richest get richer and they "blame the Poor" with their constitutionally dubious attempts to try to criminalize poverty. Obama's administration had really low GDP growth the right-wing used to be drama-queens about but right-wingers had nothing but repeal of all those shovel-ready infrastructure jobs that should have happened years ago.

That is what right-wingers seem to prefer; the Richest get richer and they "blame the Poor" with their constitutionally dubious attempts to try to criminalize poverty. Obama's administration had really low GDP growth the right-wing used to be drama-queens about but right-wingers had nothing but repeal of all those shovel-ready infrastructure jobs that should have happened years ago.
Someone has kidnapped daniel and replaced him with a sober person!

There is no GOP at this time. The Republican Party Pols, in the most part, put their jobs first, and to do so they pass policies which have continued wealth inequality rapidly from 1981 to today. The graph below is an example to prove my first sentence:

apps.urban.org

Nine Charts about Wealth Inequality in America (Updated)

These nine charts illustrate what’s behind growing wealth disparities, particularly the racial wealth gap.
apps.urban.org
apps.urban.org

Click on each year and see how the growth of inequality of wealth will continue; do to the Ryan/McConnell tax bill signed by Trump it has increased since 2016.

Since the Reagan Administration this graph shows how quickly wealth inequality has grown.
You are putting the horse in front of the cart.

Whether you are correct or not is irrelevant until you can show hardcore evidence that inequality of wealth harms someone.

Seriously, does anyone reading this believe that Republicans in Congress are opposed to infrastructure spending?

If you are, stop reading; you are an idiot.

Infrastructure is one of the ONLY THINGS that the two parties agree on. The political problem in Congress is that the Leftists have attached a mountain of social spending onto infrastructure proposals, they are calling those social programs and give-aways "human infrastructure," and the Republicans aren't having it.

If the Leftists were honest, they would isolate the infrastructure package, get it passed, and propose individual bills for pre-school eduction, childcare, free college, and whatever else they want, so that legislators can debate them and see if they pass.

Leftists always lie. And apparently a lot of the people here are buying it. They think that Republicans are holding up an infrastructure package.

Seriously, how stupid can you be?

The reality is that neither party is worth the money we pay them. Neither is truly interested in reducing the wealth disparity. The wealth disparity will cause social unrest which will be "fixed" by more government spending more money and making the country much worse off. The true cause of the wealth disparity is inflation. Inflation is good for people that own hard assets and really bad for people work for a basic living.

The D party promises and social agenda are nothing more that rehashes of history, starting with the Roman empire. Biden is using Juan Peron's playbook, and Trump wasn't far behind.

We desperately need a truthful new political party/system. Inflation will destroy the middle class eventually, like it has in every other debtor nation historically. We are living in interesting times. Japan has been described as "a fly in search of a windshield," Venezuela is, if I remember correctly, the wealthiest country in the world per capita, and people are starving. Of course, if you destroy the natural resource industries all that oil/mineral wealth doesn't do much good.

1635638703043.png

Hmmm, I can't see the difference between Rs and Ds.

Education would help. We spend more that all but one or two countries in the world and have a literacy rate well below Costa Rica and Colombia as just two examples.

Forum List

Back