Wealth Inequality & the Republican Party

Mainly because Right-wingers are more concerned about voting fraud happening and wanting to prevent it ~ while Left-wingers are constantly looking for ways to generate more voting fraud/steals.
According to the right-wing. To some on the left, y'all merely want to try to deny and disparage the franchise to more people instead of the reverse.

According to the right-wing. To some on the left, y'all merely want to try to deny and disparage the franchise to more people instead of the reverse.
BTW, would those "some on the left" also be the ones raving on about how Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election, even though there is no evidence the Russians created fake ballots, nor changed any ballots, nor changed any ballot counts ???

And when tinpot dictators a.k.a. state governors shut down the economies (without legal or Constitutional authority), forcing businesses to close and workers out of their jobs, all to deal with a virus not much worse than the annual flu, that's not the fault of the free enterprise~capitalism system.

Wealth is goods and/or services with market value, such that others will trade for with their goods and/or services (wealth).

Money is a device to circumvent the barter system and also used to measure wealth.

Basic Econ 101 and I've explained this often in other threads.

Some of the tables in your link charted wealth, others income. None seemed to factor in the impact of business, industry, and jobs shifting out of the USA and over to CCP China over the past four decades. Major flaw and oversight.

Here's another factor in form of a fable of sorts.

Bob and Charlie are the same race, gender/sex, social-economic strata, same levels of education and are employed in the same occupation, receiving the same salary and benefits(income).

Bob lives a frugal lifestyle, avoids debt and pays it often as quick as he can if he uses it. Bob also invests at least 10% or more of his pretax income into an IRA or 401K (especially if his employer provides matching contributions). Bob also is buying a house trying to pay off the mortgage early.

Charlie is "good time guy", rents an apartment, has his credit-lines maxed out and only makes the minimum monthly payments on them. He likes to party, especially at his favorite tavern/bar where he often "buys a round"(or two). Charlie will also place bets on various sporting events.

Whom do you think has more wealth?

Where does the system factor in versus personal choices and lifestyles?
I get it, you're out of touch with reality. I only needed to read this phrase for your claim:

"all to deal with a virus not much worse than the annual flu"

I've read all of your rants above, and it is easy to conclude you out of touch with reality and are pathologically angry for any poster who has opinions which cause you cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
I get it, you're out of touch with reality. I only need to read this phrase for your claim:

"all to deal with a virus not much worse than the annual flu"
My wife and I "caught Covid and got over Covid" back just after Easter and the experience was no worse for us than the "annual flu", perhaps slightly less so.

Numbers for infection and death rates related to Covid, alone, show it isn't the pandemic on scale of other's in human history.

There's "Reality" and then there's "Don't let a Crisis go to waste ~ Even if you have to fabricate and enlarge beyond reality" which is where you and other social fascists are taking this.

Have you had "Covid" yet ???

There is no GOP at this time. The Republican Party Pols, in the most part, put their jobs first, and to do so they pass policies which have continued wealth inequality rapidly from 1981 to today. The graph below is an example to prove my first sentence:
Now you can explain to the class how your home, the solidly Democratic Bay Area, has the highest wealth inequality in California

You said there is a huge and worsening problem.
If they couldn't fix it, even make a dent in it, how were they not useless?
It's unfortunate that history is favorable for the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration contrasted with the Bush II and Trump Administrations. The fact is Toddsterpatriot uses simple phrases without any substantive evidence.

It's unfortunate that history is favorable for the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration contrasted with the Bush II and Trump Administrations.

And yet, after the Clinton and Obama Administrations, we still had huge and growing wealth disparities.

And yet, after the Clinton and Obama Administrations, we still had huge and growing wealth disparities.
History is not your forte. What did Clinton and Obama faced in their first few years as POTUS? In a short and simple answer: Trickle done doesn't work.

Face the facts:

New Topics

Forum List

Back