Weakest Speaker Of The House Ever ? Remains to be seen......

Did McCarthy explain to you what the 87,000 IRS employees do? Do you care? Are you stupid?
/——-/ Yeah, I know the democRATs excuse for 87k agents. And if I was stupid, I’d be a democRAT hating Trump, and making excuses for Dementia Joe like you.

The fact that McCarthy kicked off the man who LITERALLY was sleeping with the Cimmunist spy and the disgusting liar who made up crap to try to oust Trump shows me he has more strength than I thought. They can serve on other Committees, but they cannot be trusted with the nation’s secrets.

I am especially relieved that he won’t allow the anti-Israel Omar on her committee as well. She actually lobbied other Congresspeople to defund Israel’s Iron Dome and leave the Jews she hates vulnerable to HAMAS rocket attacks. How she is even a member of Congress is beyond me.

Last edited:
haha none of them are on the intel committee…Shifty is a compulsive liar, been caught abusing his office wirh lies, and rhe other is compromised by rhe chinese govt

sorry…elections have consequences…
I’m glad to see that McCarthy is showing some balls. Why in the world should these anti-American far-leftists be on such a critical committee? As you say, the American people spoke, turned the House to the Republicans, and elections have consequences.

haha none of them are on the intel committee…Shifty is a compulsive liar, been caught abusing his office wirh lies, and rhe other is compromised by rhe chinese govt

sorry…elections have consequences…

The fact that Raskin is still around at all is a huge disgrace.

The fact that Raskin is still around at all is a huge disgrace.
He’s from an ultra-liberal area of Maryland, with a large percentage of voters guaranteed lifetime employment and inflation protection: government workers. They are immune from the consequences of the leftism they vote for.

I’m glad to see that McCarthy is showing some balls. Why in the world should these anti-American far-leftists be on such a critical committee? As you say, the American people spoke, turned the House to the Republicans, and elections have consequences.
likely to steal classified intel

House Republicans passed a bill Friday that aims to curb President Joe Biden’s ability to tap the nation’s petroleum reserves, a bid by the chamber’s new majority to rebuke the White House for using massive oil releases last year to tamp down runaway gasoline prices.

But the bill, H.R. 21 (118), which passed 221-205, was largely a messaging effort by Republicans. The Democratically controlled Senate has no intention of taking it up and the White House has already vowed to veto the bill if it makes it to Biden’s desk. One Democrat joined the Republican majority to vote in favor of the bill.

Kevin McCarthy made the biggest move of his sad speakership on Thursday: taking revenge on Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.

McCarthy tried to dress up his partisan, racist attack on Omar, whom Republicans removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee on a strictly party-line vote, by pretending it was about antisemitism. (And Kevin McCarthy knows a thing or two about antisemitism.) In reality, McCarthy's move was a blatant act of retaliation for Democrats stripping Qanon conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Green of her committee assignments two years ago after she endorsed the assassination of public officials.

Forum List

Back