We wuz wrong on Covid

They didnt do any other testing after they came back negative,,,,,just assumed?
No, just those four that I was told about. I have needle marks from all the injections, so I assume they knew what they were treating.
How close together were the tests? If they were close it seems maybe they should have done more and different tests? Sorry to bother you with all these questions.

They didnt do any other testing after they came back negative,,,,,just assumed?
No, just those four that I was told about. I have needle marks from all the injections, so I assume they knew what they were treating.
How close together were the tests? If they were close it seems maybe they should have done more and different tests? Sorry to bother you with all these questions.
No problem. I am not sure how close the test were. They did not talk to me about them until the last day. At least that's what I can remember

I dont know.....I might get hold of your records to see what went on and maybe show em to your regular DR see what he thinks. I know I'm nobody....just a thought

Let me guess, This is where you also tell us that had WWII gone on one year longer, the Third Reich would have won the war, right?
Science denier number 1

So you want me to disregard the thousands of Scientists that disagree with you and go with the one that does? Okay, let me deny your one fruitcake and accept the rest.

Actually, no scientist agree with the lock down.
All scientists know that all epidemics are ended by herd immunity, which happens when the spike uses up all the readily available local hosts too quickly.
But "flattening the curve" deliberately prevents that and makes any minor epidemic last essentially FOREVER.

The correct treatment when the lungs are filling with fluid and making breathing hard, is NOT a ventilator, but instead to use anti inflammatories and to position the person on their stomach and sides, so that the lungs can drain. Ventilators do more harm than good.

I am just two days off the Covid ward at the Hospital. Five days of treatment .Including having a device that was put down my throat because the lungs stopped. I was locked down I guess, I live alone and only to the grocery store is about all I travel .I wore my mask and took precautions and still got it. Although there was a debate among the staff if I really had it. It was a rough time ,came close to death .I am no expert at viruses, but it seems like this cannot be something found in nature.
how old are you Ig?

Let me guess, This is where you also tell us that had WWII gone on one year longer, the Third Reich would have won the war, right?
Science denier number 1

So you want me to disregard the thousands of Scientists that disagree with you and go with the one that does? Okay, let me deny your one fruitcake and accept the rest.

That is not the way science works.

I am just two days off the Covid ward at the Hospital. Five days of treatment .Including having a device that was put down my throat because the lungs stopped. I was locked down I guess, I live alone and only to the grocery store is about all I travel .I wore my mask and took precautions and still got it. Although there was a debate among the staff if I really had it. It was a rough time ,came close to death .I am no expert at viruses, but it seems like this cannot be something found in nature.
how old are you Ig?
I am 62 , but a real healthy 62.

Lockdowns, as last resort should be reconfigured.... we do need to learn from what we went thru, and document when and what, we did at different stages that worked or didn't work, and why.

As example, imo....it is small businesses that should be allowed to stay opened and the Big Boxes shut down, but available for online shopping.
All groceries shopping in big chain supermarkets closed but online or phone orders for delivery service or mail shipping for dry goods, unless a smaller grocer less trafficked, local mom and pop...They can stay opened....kind of thing...

We had just the opposite....mom and pops were hurt when they would have had more control over a safer environment for customers while big box stores and grocers had hordes of people in them.

And for goodness sakes, locking up someone covid positive in their home with their family of 6 is a disaster in the making..... all 6 will end up with it, especially if you live in tight quarters! We need some sort of quarantine arrangements paid for by the govt...like money for a covid positive Dad, to stay at a hotel for 10 days...? :dunno:

And this Willy nilly crud of opened one day and shut the next or 1 day notice on a total lockdown with no workable time for businesses to prepare was a total mistake.... more planning ahead of an emergency on how businesses can keep their businesses running during a lockdown needs to be done....

And locking down the whole country when certain states had .minimal cases was another thing that needs rethinking.... yes traveling between states is an issue hard to solve...people infected coming in to other states, don't know the answer but do know, someone needs to figure that out, because shutting down states not affected by covid unnecessarily hurt them in my opinion.

There are many many additional things done that could be improved upon.

We need a thorough Post Mortem done.

Hello, I am happy for you that you are doing better! Can I ask you what are the first symptoms? 'Cause I didn’t feel like I was not in top shape either a few days ago and I asked my sister who works at the hospital and she told me that normally one of the first sign of covid is fever which I didn’t have, Did you have a fever?

Just a slight fever. 100 f. It felt like a bad cold with a lot of coughing that kept getting worse. That is why I did not take it to seriously. But about the fourth day I was real bad off .Like a 24 hour type of flu virus. Over the counter medicine did not work. The congestion and coughing got worse. the next morning I knew I was in bad trouble. I collapsed twice and my breathing was shallow. I lay on the floor called 911. They got to the emergency room just as my lungs stopped working and I passed out.

Hitler made 3 major mistakes in the war --not doing any of the three and we who still survived would be speaking germany
1) He waited to cross the channel to go after the Brit after defeating the French allowing them some time to prep to prepare tofight back
2) He woke the Bears in Russia--creating an additional front that cost him dearly
3) The japs brought the US into the war----------
I think #2 was the true pivot point. Because Hermann Goring pulled part of his luftwaffe out of the battle of Britain to support the russian front. This prevented operation Sea Lion. (#1)

Actually, no scientist agree with the lock down.
All scientists know that all epidemics are ended by herd immunity, which happens when the spike uses up all the readily available local hosts too quickly.
But "flattening the curve" deliberately prevents that and makes any minor epidemic last essentially FOREVER.
What you negate about herd immunity is in cases like the black plague, it cost europe 1/3rd of it's population to get there.

Just a slight fever. 100 f. It felt like a bad cold with a lot of coughing that kept getting worse. That is why I did not take it to seriously. But about the fourth day I was real bad off .Like a 24 hour type of flu virus. Over the counter medicine did not work. The congestion and coughing got worse. the next morning I knew I was in bad trouble. I collapsed twice and my breathing was shallow. I lay on the floor called 911. They got to the emergency room just as my lungs stopped working and I passed out.
This is absolutely horrible, it seems that there are several severity of covid, I mean a person react differentely with covid as a friend of my he got the covid and he coughed a lot and at night he was having anxiety attacks and after a few days he was better all this is strange at least I find .

Lockdowns, as last resort should be reconfigured.... we do need to learn from what we went thru, and document when and what, we did at different stages that worked or didn't work, and why.

As example, imo....it is small businesses that should be allowed to stay opened and the Big Boxes shut down, but available for online shopping.

We had just the opposite....mom and pops were hurt when they would have had more control over a safer environment for customers while big box stores and grocers had hordes of people in them.

Unfortunately there is a certain economy of scale. The little ma and pa stores suffer from lack of staff. They don't have the extra manpower needed to enact coronavirus measures, like disinfecting every day, or monitoring shoppers for mask compliance, or controlling the number of people in the store. The larger stores had people at the doors counting occupants, and security guards enforcing mask requirements.

Small groceries could not afford to add that many staff.

Science denier number 1

That is not the way science works.

The way science works is that all doctors know that epidemics end by the initial spike using up all the easy local hosts. So they all know Fauci screwed up by instead "flattening the curve" and preventing the epidemic from ending normally.

The problem is Fauci is a politician instead of a scientist, so he is the only one we get to hear from.

All groceries shopping in big chain supermarkets closed but online or phone orders for delivery service or mail shipping for dry goods, unless a smaller grocer less trafficked, local mom and pop...They can stay opened....kind of thing...

And for goodness sakes, locking up someone covid positive in their home with their family of 6 is a disaster in the making..... all 6 will end up with it, especially if you live in tight quarters! We need some sort of quarantine arrangements paid for by the govt...like money for a covid positive Dad, to stay at a hotel for 10 days...? :dunno:

And this Willy nilly crud of opened one day and shut the next or 1 day notice on a total lockdown with no workable time for businesses to prepare was a total mistake.... more planning ahead of an emergency on how businesses can keep their businesses running during a lockdown needs to be done....

And locking down the whole country when certain states had .minimal cases was another thing that needs rethinking.... yes traveling between states is an issue hard to solve...people infected coming in to other states, don't know the answer but do know, someone needs to figure that out, because shutting down states not affected by covid unnecessarily hurt them in my opinion.

There are many many additional things done that could be improved upon.

We need a thorough Post Mortem done.

Yes, we need to understand that lock downs do not and can not work.
Whatever strategy you use, has to be fast.
Stretching out an epidemic over a longer time, by "flattening the curve", is the worst possible strategy, giving the epidemic the most time, so then causing the widest possible spread.

The only 2 strategies I know of that work, are fast.
One is full quarantine with contract tracing. But it likely is too late for that now.
The other is herd immunity, where you actually want to encourage spread through healthy people, so that the virus runs out of potential hosts quickly, and it then dies out.

Some people do not understand herd immunity and think that means more deaths from the vulnerable,
That is false, because then it is the vulnerable you can protect, isolate, and prevent infection to, because the risky time span is greatly reduced. Only 2 weeks instead of the year we are going on now.

Hello, I am happy for you that you are doing better! Can I ask you what are the first symptoms? 'Cause I didn’t feel like I was not in top shape either a few days ago and I asked my sister who works at the hospital and she told me that normally one of the first sign of covid is fever which I didn’t have, Did you have a fever?

Not all who get covid-19 get a fever, because if their immune system has had any contact with any coronavirus before, then their immune system could have a memory that fevers do not work on coronaviruses. Fevers are not caused by a pathogen, but by the immune system trying to kill a pathogen with heat.
The main symptom of a lung infection is slight tightness in the chest or pain when breathing.
A sinus infection can lead to loss of taste.

New Topics

Forum List

Back