We wuz wrong on Covid

Let me guess, This is where you also tell us that had WWII gone on one year longer, the Third Reich would have won the war, right?
Science denier number 1

So you want me to disregard the thousands of Scientists that disagree with you and go with the one that does? Okay, let me deny your one fruitcake and accept the rest.

Let me guess, This is where you also tell us that had WWII gone on one year longer, the Third Reich would have won the war, right?
Science denier number 1

So you want me to disregard the thousands of Scientists that disagree with you and go with the one that does? Okay, let me deny your one fruitcake and accept the rest.
I didnt write the study dumbass. BTW Cuomo must have seen this since he's sounding more and more like us on needing to open

Seems we've experienced the exact results the study now says were unnecessary.......you sound like a bitter clinger ...if we only do it moe betta we'll get different results

Science denier number 1

I didnt write the study dumbass. BTW Cuomo must have seen this since he's sounding more and more like us on needing to open

Yes, open with the PPP procedures in place. Like mandatory Masks and 6 feet of separation with fines and jail time attached to violating it. It was done for the Spanish Flu in 1918/19 just that way. Get used to this method. It's the one what works. If you can't stomach it, you can do more Treasonous Actions. This time, the cops are going to be firing real bullets.

Science denier number 1

Yes, open with the PPP procedures in place. Like mandatory Masks and 6 feet of separation with fines and jail time attached to violating it. It was done for the Spanish Flu in 1918/19 just that way. Get used to this method. It's the one what works. If you can't stomach it, you can do more Treasonous Actions. This time, the cops are going to be firing real bullets.
And yet it hasnt.......

Science denier number 1

And yet it hasnt.......

It's not been done in a hundred years. But get ready for it.

Science denier number 1

And yet it hasnt.......

It's not been done in a hundred years. But get ready for it.
Admit it,,,masking hasnt worked,,,,,,,,,,SAY IT soy boy

Hitler made 3 major mistakes in the war --not doing any of the three and we who still survived would be speaking germany
1) He waited to cross the channel to go after the Brit after defeating the French allowing them some time to prep to prepare tofight back
2) He woke the Bears in Russia--creating an additional front that cost him dearly
3) The japs brought the US into the war----------

Science denier number 1

There are way more scientists than this "one fruitcake" who have been telling us the same thing. Take a look around at your home town. See all those businesses closed or barely running? See all those kids cooped up and not at school? See all those people out of work? Those are all effects of lock downs.

Hunt is another Democrat Cultist who is ignoring reality

I happen to be a Fiscal Conservative. I voted Republican for most of my adult life. I didn't abandon the GOP. it abandoned me. I am sure there are a ton of Democrats in that same boat. Being called a cultist by a Rumpster Cultist really doesn't have any meaning anymore.

I am just two days off the Covid ward at the Hospital. Five days of treatment .Including having a device that was put down my throat because the lungs stopped. I was locked down I guess, I live alone and only to the grocery store is about all I travel .I wore my mask and took precautions and still got it. Although there was a debate among the staff if I really had it. It was a rough time ,came close to death .I am no expert at viruses, but it seems like this cannot be something found in nature.

I am just two days off the Covid ward at the Hospital. Five days of treatment .Including having a device that was put down my throat because the lungs stopped. I was locked down I guess, I live alone and only to the grocery store is about all I travel .I wore my mask and took precautions and still got it. Although there was a debate among the staff if I really had it. It was a rough time ,came close to death .I am no expert at viruses, but it seems like this cannot be something found in nature.
IF they thought you didnt have it,,,,,,what were the other options

IF they thought you didnt have it,,,,,,what were the other options
They didn't know. First test was positive next three were negative. I had all the symptoms. I got to the emergency room just in time .That's were my lungs gave out and I blacked out. I am thankful to be here.

They didnt do any other testing after they came back negative,,,,,just assumed?

Forum List

Back