"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Another Trump lie.

No one seeks to 'silence' Trump.

That he made these idiotic remarks is proof of that.
He was ultimately banned after he tweeted that he would not be attending the inauguration.
What's idiotic about that??
Nobody will be attending.
Trump said that Twitter doesn’t stand for ‘free speech,’ that’s ignorant, wrong, and idiotic.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities – such as social media platforms.

Twitter suspending someone’s account doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech.

Trump the demagogue is as usual lying.
It doesn't stand for free speech.
What, are you chained to a radiator with no access to news?

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Donald Trump can call a press conference and be on every TV network in an hour. How has he been silenced?
And he’s on rightwing fake news websites as linked in the OP; proving the notion that Trump is being ‘silenced’ to be wrong.
It is wrong. It's Stalinist.
It will redpill millions of normies.
Actually, keep up the good work comrade.

The stupid censorship has only created separated echo-chambers. Now we will have worse division than what was caused by gerrymandering & Billionaires media propaganda.

Forum List

Back