We Will Have to Return to Afghanistan

--Bush had his National Security Council staff organize an administration-wide campaign to pressure the Indian government to accommodate Enron, which wanted to sell its generating plant in Dabhol, India, for $2.3 billion. Bush administration pressure on India over the Dabhol plant continued even after Sept. 11, when India’s support was needed for the war on terrorism. The administration’s threats against India on Enron’s behalf didn’t stop until Nov. 8.

On Nov. 8, Enron disclosed the formal SEC investigation and admitted overstating earnings by $586 million with losses hidden in off-the-books partnerships run by Enron’s Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. Over the next four weeks, Enron stumbled toward its bankruptcy filing on Dec. 2.

--Bush had his National Security Council staff organize an administration-wide campaign to pressure the Indian government to accommodate Enron, which wanted to sell its generating plant in Dabhol, India, for $2.3 billion. Bush administration pressure on India over the Dabhol plant continued even after Sept. 11, when India’s support was needed for the war on terrorism. The administration’s threats against India on Enron’s behalf didn’t stop until Nov. 8.

On Nov. 8, Enron disclosed the formal SEC investigation and admitted overstating earnings by $586 million with losses hidden in off-the-books partnerships run by Enron’s Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. Over the next four weeks, Enron stumbled toward its bankruptcy filing on Dec. 2.

And?

Oh spare me your tripe. I lived there for many years and so have 40,000 other Americans. Nobody converted to Islam.

My daughter has two children with a Muslim. Automatically the whole world seems to think her children are Muslims only becasue she once decided to let them the choice to decide their religion on their own. Meanwhile she threw this intrigant idiot and drug addict out, who had earned a lot of money, but had not been shy to live only on her costs and health.

Read the Wahhabi Myth.

The Islams is in general a militant religion which forces others to overtake their religion following teachings from a man with the name Mohamed which no one is able to understand any longer, because the Kalif Omar had destroyed the context of the words of Mohammed, which he wrote down in a book with the name "al Qu'ran" = "the reading". The Muslims call this very heavy mistake (textes are always only understandable in context) self-referential truthes and believe the quran is word of god and without any mistakes - so it is not criticizable. That's nonsense. Everything is always criticizable - also the word of god - otherwise freedom would not exist.

I think who says what I say here in public is in danger not only to be murdered from militant Islamists but is also in the world of the Muslims under danger to be judged and imprisoned or executed as a terrorist, while it's within this world not any problem to collect a lot of money for real terrorists from very rich Arabians and/or Muslims of other nations.

Forum List

Back