‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

I said give me the post # or a link
And I told you to go feck yourself. Pay attention.

Like I care?
You care enough to follow me around and nip at my ankles. But not quite enough to do a google search by your big boy self. Weird.

Follow you around?
I dont follow anyone,conservative or otherwise.
You obviously have delusions of grandeur and a level of unhealthy self worship.
You shouldnt think so highly of yourself,it's mentally unhealthy.
How about, when i see you in public, i tell you that i will exterminate you. Then we could laugh and have a beer and talk like adults. Cool?

How about, when i see you in public, i tell you that i will exterminate you. Then we could laugh and have a beer and talk like adults. Cool?
It really depends on what I said to you for you to say that to me. If I was the asshole first, yes... We could be cool. I have bad days like everyone else.

I said give me the post # or a link
And I told you to go feck yourself. Pay attention.

Like I care?
You care enough to follow me around and nip at my ankles. But not quite enough to do a google search by your big boy self. Weird.

Follow you around?
I dont follow anyone,conservative or otherwise.
You obviously have delusions of grandeur and a level of unhealthy self worship.
You shouldnt think so highly of yourself,it's mentally unhealthy.

You and I both know that wont happen.

Right wingers, Tell us again which side promotes and incites the violence.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again.....

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?
How much of a psycho are you?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

But it's so cute that you're impressed by that shit.
Your psychiatrist is smart to restrict you to a laptop.
Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.
I bet you deny that they destroyed hundreds of statues.
I believe you are psychotic.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

Oh do go on, this is most interesting.

bored-audience.jpg
A lot of us here know your pattern of feigning Liberal misdeeds.

Oh good. A segue into yet another "Everybody Knows" song and dance.

I bet the juggler is on next. :popcorn:
Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

I don't need to prove a negative.

No one does.

DUH.
No one would believe if you tried. Like i said, democrats own all property destruction.

Number one it's "AS I said" not "like I said", and number two ---------------------- linkie?
Wrong again, as you democrats always are.

like I say/said DEFINITIONS AND SYNONYMS
PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    used when you are saying something again that you have already said
    It’s unfortunate but, like I said, it’s a decision we have to make.

>> Like or as? For English language learners, this is one of the trickier questions.

To choose the correct form, ask yourself: Is it followed by a verb?

If the answer is yes, use as.

Examples:
As I mentioned previously, the meeting will begin at 9 am.
It sounded as though she would be late.

In each of these examples, the word as is followed by a subject and verb (I mentioned; she would be). In this context, as is a kind of connecting word called a conjunction, and conjunctions can be followed by verbs. << -- Like vs As: How to Choose Correctly
Do you teach your black

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.

Apparently "stand by" has long since expired.

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

Like one "misses" a case of Shingles or penile warts.
I don't miss, and you would piss yourself if you saw a real gun.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

Go ahead. Say it. Ya feel lucky.................... punk?
No, just saying you would piss yourself pajama boy.

If ............. what happened? Hm?

And who the fuck are you to purport to know what I'm wearing?
You're a pussy, go get your vagina hat! All liberals are, unless you got about a hundred behind you.

"Do I teach my black"?

Are you drunk? Drugged? Retarded?
Do I teach my black? Racist! Dumbass? Or just stupid?

Interesting how all of you fascists keep claiming the we are responsible for the violence, BUTNOT ONE OF YOU , has addressed the Proud Boys assertion the WE WILL EXTERMINATE YOU. Not one of you has tried to defend that,

How many stores have the Proud Boys looted and burned?
It really depends on what I said to you for you to say that to me. If I was the asshole first, yes
Right on! But what if someone else was the first asshole, not you, but i said it to you anyway? Because i think you know them. Surely we could just laugh it off. Ignore the AK under my arm and bear spray on my body armor. All just in the name of fun.

So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

bored-audience.jpg

Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

No one does.

DUH.
No one would believe if you tried. Like i said, democrats own all property destruction.

Number one it's "AS I said" not "like I said", and number two ---------------------- linkie?

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

>> Like or as? For English language learners, this is one of the trickier questions.

Examples:

In each of these examples, the word as is followed by a subject and verb (I mentioned; she would be). In this context, as is a kind of connecting word called a conjunction, and conjunctions can be followed by verbs. << -- Like vs As: How to Choose Correctly
Do you teach your black

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

You're a pussy, go get your vagina hat! All liberals are, unless you got about a hundred behind you.

"Do I teach my black"?

Hey, it's your post, Hortense. Might be time to put the glue container away.

Right on! But what if someone else was the first asshole, not you, but i said it to you anyway? Because i think you know them. Surely we could just laugh it off. Ignore the AK under my arm and bear spray on my body armor. All just in the name of fun.
Under those circumstances no... I would leave and not antagonize you. That would be stupid.

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

Examples:

Do you teach your black

"Do I teach my black"?

FB_IMG_1606612162765.jpg

Please note that the counter protesters were not the proud boys at that event. They came to them.
Also note that "We will exterminate you" is a death threat. One might call it an attempt to escalate the matter. You and I both know they are HOPING to shoot somebody. And then, what next? Protestors all come armed and in body armor? Sweet. Yippee.

Please note that the counter protesters were not the proud boys at that event. They came to them.
Also note that "We will exterminate you" is a death threat. One might call it an attempt to escalate the matter. You and I both know they are HOPING to shoot somebody. And then, what next? Protestors all come armed and in body armor? Sweet. Yippee.
Maybe. But at least we agree they ( counter protesters ) are not civilized, and they were themselves attempting to escalate the matter.

Last edited:

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

Examples:

Do you teach your black

"Do I teach my black"?

View attachment 423238

That's nice, dear.

That about it for your "threats" tonight, ,Twinkletoes?

Maybe. But at least we agree they are not civilized, and they were themselves attempting to escalate the matter.
And then the other side will escalate, and then there is blood in the streets. It's a very old playbook. Know what keeps this shit from being a plague? Standard of living and education. Smarter people who have most of what they need are not going to die or fight for simple ideology. they are going to operate in the marketplace of ideas and politics, not martyr themselves. So we already have this, of course. those proud boys and antifa would agree on about 90% of everything in life: freedoms to move, speak, own property, vote, raise children, pray how you like, some degrees of capitalism, etc. Else we would already be much worse off. This escalation needs to be frowned upon (especially when it is the police doing it). That's what civilization is.

Maybe. But at least we agree they are not civilized, and they were themselves attempting to escalate the matter.
And then the other side will escalate, and then there is blood in the streets. It's a very old playbook. Know what keeps this shit from being a plague? Standard of living and education. Smarter people who have most of what they need are not going to die or fight for simple ideology. they are going to operate in the marketplace of ideas and politics, not martyr themselves. So we already have this, of course. those proud boys and antifa would agree on about 90% of everything in life: freedoms to move, speak, own property, vote, raise children etc. Else we would already be much worse off. This escalation needs to be frowned upon (especially when it is the police doing it). That's what civilization is.

Except, you people don't seem to mind escalation when it is your side doing it.

We are not going to keep playing by the old rules, when you people don't play by any rules.

And then the other side will escalate, and then there is blood in the streets.
I agree.

It's a very old playbook. Know what keeps this shit from being a plague?
Putting people in jail/prison for breaking the law? Such as... I don't know... Trying to burn down a federal building? Things like that would certainly help. I personally think if it's not your building and without permission it's an auto crime... And even if it is your building you can't always do what you want with it. If burning your own stuff down creates risk of your neighbors losing theirs... Well.......

Standard of living and education. Smarter people who have most of what they need are not going to die or fight for simple ideology.
True. However I'm pretty sure we are going to disagree on how to get said standard of living. It should be noted that I gave money to Yang.

they are going to operate in the marketplace of ideas and politics, not martyr themselves. So we already have this, of course. those proud boys and antifa would agree on about 90% of everything in life: freedoms to move, speak, own property, vote, raise children etc. Else we would already be much worse off. This escalation needs to be frowned upon (especially when it is the police doing it). That's what civilization is.
I agree. But when various people don't condemn the flames... What do we do?

Yep.
The left doesnt seem to understand that we on the right have been pushed as far as we're willing to be pushed.
They really dont want to see the next level of our anger.
It's gonna be nasty!!
The stench of small town law is overpowering. There's a "right wing violence" tag on this thread, and a gun control advocate is posting as a conservative.

Putting people in jail/prison for breaking the law? Such as... I don't know... Trying to burn down a federal building? Things like that would certainly help.
I don't disagree. And if there are people in that building, or even MIGHT be people in that building, that is a live fire situations, as far as I am concerned. Kill them. I am fine with that.
However I'm pretty sure we are going to disagree on how to get said standard of living.
I imagine most of our disagreements will be stalled by who gets it. Just a hunch.
I agree. But when various people don't condemn the flames...
But the new President does. He suggests civil action in response, not vigilante or military-against-our-own-citizens action. What a relief, right? It seems much more in line with a libertarian, and in stark contrast to an authoritarian.

Forum List

Back