‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

You do realize that a group name doesnt automatically become a literal proclamation of what they are going to do, right?
In this case, the people wearing the patch are dressed in princess soldier cosplay, carrying deadly weapons. So yeah... ya sound dumb.

Maybe it is a warning. Perhaps you should stop being such fucking assholes. before people start dying, on you side for a change.

Yep.
The left doesnt seem to understand that we on the right have been pushed as far as we're willing to be pushed.
They really dont want to see the next level of our anger.
It's gonna be nasty!!

Nice gish galloping. EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF DISHONEST DEBATING STYLE.

You do realize that a group name doesnt automatically become a literal proclamation of what they are going to do, right?
In this case, the people wearing the patch are dressed in princess soldier cosplay, carrying deadly weapons. So yeah... ya sound dumb.

Maybe it is a warning. Perhaps you should stop being such fucking assholes. before people start dying, on you side for a change.

Yep.
The left doesnt seem to understand that we on the right have been pushed as far as we're willing to be pushed.
They really dont want to see the next level of our anger.
It's gonna be nasty!!

They really seem to think that they can push people around forever, without ever getting any pushBACK.

Right wingers, Tell us again which side promotes and incites the violence.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again.....

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?
How much of a psycho are you?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

But it's so cute that you're impressed by that shit.
Your psychiatrist is smart to restrict you to a laptop.
Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.
I bet you deny that they destroyed hundreds of statues.
I believe you are psychotic.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

Oh do go on, this is most interesting.

bored-audience.jpg
A lot of us here know your pattern of feigning Liberal misdeeds.

Oh good. A segue into yet another "Everybody Knows" song and dance.

I bet the juggler is on next. :popcorn:
Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

I don't need to prove a negative.

No one does.

DUH.
No one would believe if you tried. Like i said, democrats own all property destruction.

Number one it's "AS I said" not "like I said", and number two ---------------------- linkie?
Wrong again, as you democrats always are.

like I say/said DEFINITIONS AND SYNONYMS
PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    used when you are saying something again that you have already said
    It’s unfortunate but, like I said, it’s a decision we have to make.

I said give me the post # or a link
And I told you to go feck yourself. Pay attention.

Like I care?
You care enough to follow me around and nip at my ankles. But not quite enough to do a google search by your big boy self. Weird.

Follow you around?
I dont follow anyone,conservative or otherwise.
You obviously have delusions of grandeur and a level of unhealthy self worship.
You shouldnt think so highly of yourself,it's mentally unhealthy.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.

Apparently "stand by" has long since expired.

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

Like one "misses" a case of Shingles or penile warts.
I don't miss, and you would piss yourself if you saw a real gun.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

Go ahead. Say it. Ya feel lucky.................... punk?
No, just saying you would piss yourself pajama boy.

Yes, some people drove a truck with a confederate flag on it past a black house. That is what "right wing domestic terrorism" means in the US. Its hardly anything to worry about. Its not like they are actually attacking people and destroying property.

So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

bored-audience.jpg

Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

No one does.

DUH.
No one would believe if you tried. Like i said, democrats own all property destruction.

Number one it's "AS I said" not "like I said", and number two ---------------------- linkie?

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

>> Like or as? For English language learners, this is one of the trickier questions.

To choose the correct form, ask yourself: Is it followed by a verb?

If the answer is yes, use as.

Examples:
As I mentioned previously, the meeting will begin at 9 am.
It sounded as though she would be late.

In each of these examples, the word as is followed by a subject and verb (I mentioned; she would be). In this context, as is a kind of connecting word called a conjunction, and conjunctions can be followed by verbs. << -- Like vs As: How to Choose Correctly

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

If ............. what happened? Hm?

And who the fuck are you to purport to know what I'm wearing?

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

>> Like or as? For English language learners, this is one of the trickier questions.

Examples:

In each of these examples, the word as is followed by a subject and verb (I mentioned; she would be). In this context, as is a kind of connecting word called a conjunction, and conjunctions can be followed by verbs. << -- Like vs As: How to Choose Correctly
I dont think this is helping convince anyone that democrats arent responsible for this vandalism. :dunno:

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

Examples:

Do you teach your black

You're a pussy, go get your vagina hat! All liberals are, unless you got about a hundred behind you.

Use your big boy words. Explain.
Oh this is going to be fun. Remember this?

No, you need to show yourself. I can't always be there to hold your hand. Start with the Black Lives Matter charity. Go find out what they did with the money they took in, and why, and what their function and mnission was. Then, once you have, immediately smack yourself in the face for even talking about "how much money they gave directly to Black Lives".

or don't. be a gullible little sheep forever. It's out of my hands, now.

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

Examples:

Do you teach your black

You're a pussy, go get your vagina hat! All liberals are, unless you got about a hundred behind you.

"Do I teach my black"?

Are you drunk? Drugged? Retarded?

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

No one does.

DUH.

PHRASESPOKEN
DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1

Examples:

I dont think this is helping convince anyone that democrats arent responsible for this vandalism. :dunno:

I just told you, NOBODY NEEDS TO PROVE A NEGATIVE. EVER. The onus is on the anus who ass-erted it, and that would be you.

Forum List

Back