‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

Right wingers, Tell us again which side promotes and incites the violence.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.

I'm confident that if you were there you have taught them all a lesson just stand in the middle of them and swing your purse in a big circle

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.

I'm confident that if you were there you have taught them all a lesson just stand in the middle of them and swing your purse in a big circle
But the real pussies are the proud sissies hiding behind each other and body armor.

But the real pussies are the proud sissies hiding behind each other and body armor.
Would you teach them a lesson if you were there?

Suddenly Raw Story is valid in your opinion.

Once AGAIN --- there's VIDEO.

And multiple local reports. Such as here. And here.
And suddenly Raw Story videos are real.
You see what your ad hominems have acheived?

I didn't fling any ad homs --- learn to read. And when you do, learn to read the thread, where this shit was already pointed out.

What I linked was a WRAL-TV video and photo gallery, and there are at least eight videos on YouTube.
Whenever anyone uses a news site you don't approve of, you dismiss it as garbage.
Whenever you post a garbage article you never read (which is every time), and someone tells you it is garbage, you whine like this. Every time.
Your Mental Illness is almost hilarious.
Especially since I never post articles.

No. I would point and laugh. If one peeled off and then assaulted me, then yes...i would re-educate him. Otherwise, no.

Great point a real man football player wouldn't need 10 other teammates and any of those silly pads or equipment or helmets

Great point a real man football player wouldn't need 10 other teammates and any of those silly pads or eqent or helmets
They arent playing football. They are cosplaying as little princess soldiers. Hoping against hope they can gang up on someone. Because they are huge pussies.

Suddenly Raw Story is valid in your opinion.

Once AGAIN --- there's VIDEO.

And multiple local reports. Such as here. And here.

Dont start shit and there wont be any.

Says the whip-boy....

So you're scared.

I would have to agree. The Proud Boys are the biggest pussies on the planet. That's why they gather in groups in their little princess soldier cosplay costumes. Catch one of them "free range", and he would piss his little panties immediately.

Is that why they keep kicking the shit out of pantifa?

Great point a real man football player wouldn't need 10 other teammates and any of those silly pads or eqent or helmets
They arent playing football. They are cosplaying as little princess soldiers. Hoping against hope they can gang up on someone. Because they are huge pussies.

First go Google the word analogy and then go tell them what big pussies they are and live stream the result otherwise you're a keyboard Commando talking tough but doing nothing

No. I would point and laugh. If one peeled off and then assaulted me, then yes...i would re-educate him. Otherwise, no.

Since you seem to have all the answers can you enlighten me please?
Of the following 'extremist' groups and based on the data, which two are currently the most dangerous, most violent, most destructive, most costly to taxpayers?
The KuKluxKlan
The Proud Boys
Other White Nationalists
BLM
Antifa

(this is the part where you pretend you didn't see this post)

So, how many buildings were burned down? How many cops beaten or shot? How many elderly men and women, sitting in a bar were terrorized and robbed?
Answering a question with a question is a sign of weakness and an admission to the fact that you do not have an answer

You're weak.
If you wake up the right you're in for an ass whipping.

Come and see the violence inherent in the poster.

Yeah...the progressive patriot is violent.
Interesting how all of you fascists keep claiming the we are responsible for the violence, BUTNOT ONE OF YOU , has addressed the Proud Boys assertion the WE WILL EXTERMINATE YOU. Not one of you has tried to defend that,

We all know the BLM and Pantifa are the ones burning down buildings and murdering people.
For you to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

I would have to agree. The Proud Boys are the biggest pussies on the planet. That's why they gather in groups in their little princess soldier cosplay costumes. Catch one of them "free range", and he would piss his little panties immediately.

Yep, that's why. They gang up on people in groups. Just like your average gang of thugs. Catch any one of them alone, and he would piss his little panties. I've seen it. More than once.

Of the following 'extremist' groups and based on the data, which two are currently the most dangerous, most violent, most destructive, most costly to taxpayers?
The KuKluxKlan
The Proud Boys
Other White Nationalists
BLM
Antifa

Irrelevant to my comments. Please seek a masturbation partner elsewhere. Thanks.

Yep, that's why. They gang up on people in groups. Just like your average gang of thugs. Catch any one of them alone, and he would piss his little panties. I've seen it. More than once.

LOL...we have videos of your little faggots doing just that.
Right up until we fight back and your momma boys run away like the little bitches they are.

You have seen it, I bet you have and I have a 13 inch ding dong

You can claim whatever you like but until you can prove it it's fake news cupcake

The KuKluxKlan
The Proud Boys
Other White Nationalists
BLM
Antifa

Irrelevant to my comments. Please seek a masturbation partner elsewhere. Thanks.

Does that mean you don't have the answer to my question or that you don't have the nutsack to answer it?

LOL...we have videos of your little faggots doing just that.
Right up until we fight back and your momma boys run away like the little bitches they are.
Haha, like the typical Proud Pussy, you talk a big game when safely tucked behind a group of people or an anonymous website. Go ahead, play out your little fantasy on your little monitor, pussy.

Forum List

Back