We Trade Our Lives For Money

I agree, it is sad that you are that way. How sad that your life is so devoid of anything else that you have to rely on your job to define you. What an awful way to live your life. I hope you do not have a family, it would suck knowing their father cared more about work than them.
Even your straw man has more character than you.

So you admit you have been reduced to childish dishonesty. That's a start...

whatever lie you have to tell yourself, I am good with it. For someone reason you find me a threat and have to attack me personally. That says far more about you than it does me

Your own thread kicked your ass. :lol:

Hardly, only two "yes" votes and one is yours :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1645117553065.png

whatever lie you have to tell yourself, I am good with it. For someone reason you find me a threat and have to attack me personally. That says far more about you than it does me
A threat to do what? Waste more oxygen?

A threat to do what? Waste more oxygen?

Not sure, but the way you went personal fast and hard clearly shows you are threatened by me. Perhaps the idea someone can be more than the sum of their job is too scary for you to even think about.

Hardly, only two "yes" votes and one is yours :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 602646
You fully expected 100% of those responding to say "Oh heavens to Betsy, no! Everyone is afraid of work, and money is all that matters in life!" Instead you got responses that should teach you that there are real human beings out there, even if you're not one.

Not sure, but the way you went personal fast and hard clearly shows you are threatened by me. Perhaps the idea someone can be more than the sum of their job is too scary for you to even think about.
Another straw man? How original!

You fully expected 100% of those responding to say "Oh heavens to Betsy, no! Everyone is afraid of work, and money is all that matters in life!" Instead you got responses that should teach you that there are real human beings out there, even if you're not one.

Nope, nothing on this forum is ever 100% anything. I knew this would be no different. Even those that said they might work specific jobs for free side with my view that working for free is not really something they would normally do

Nope, nothing on this forum is ever 100% anything. I knew this would be no different. Even those that said they might work specific jobs for free side with my view that working for free is not really something they would normally do
Be careful, moving goalposts is "work."

Forum List

Back