We The PEOPLE

Yes obama, WE THE PEOPLE are putting you and the rest of our dysfunctional, disconnected government on notice...
I call bullshit.

People keep saying the same shit for 24+ years and they just keep voting party lines like a bunch of idiots come election day.

☭proletarian☭;2092250 said:
He's simply a puppet. That's all he is.
So... basically the same shit everyone said about Bush?

So tell me what the damned difference really is.

There's two groups in American politics right now.

The first group knows that American politics is pretty much bullshit.

There's another group that realizes it once their party is out of power, or as a reaction to the fact that the president is a. black, b. not a christian rightist who'd rather teach our children to read then "moral values", c. has a middle name like "Hussein".

The members of the first group are currently just looking and shaking our heads.

This bullshit movement will subside once the Republicans have a majority again. Then it will be their turn to get blamed for all of our problems. America is not "waking up"... it's just rolling over and scratching it's ass.

Last edited:
I see a feeding frenzy building. Think I will mosey on over to another thread.
Have fun.
When are threads at a political message board NOT feeding frenzies? Heh.

there is the occasional thread with genuine rational discussion in it.
I am sure there were at least 2 last year.

You must like the feeding frenzy ones since your still here. I mean really if there were only 2 threads in a year not of that type, why are you still here participating? With over 8500 posts I might add.

We the people elected Obama to fix the economy and pass healthcare

He is delivering what "WE THE PEOPLE" elected him to do

If you are not happy, you are welcome to vote for someone else in two years. Until then, Obama represents the will of WE THE PEOPLE

☭proletarian☭;2092249 said:
Yes obama, WE THE PEOPLE are putting you and the rest of our dysfunctional, disconnected government on notice...
I call bullshit.

People keep saying the same shit for 24+ years and they just keep voting party lines like a bunch of idiots come election day.

It gets rather tiring. "We The People" includes people of all stripes, including their party preferences and priorities. These clowns think "they" are the Chosen Ones. Uh huh...

We the people elected Obama to fix the economy and pass healthcare

He is delivering what "WE THE PEOPLE" elected him to do

If you are not happy, you are welcome to vote for someone else in two years. Until then, Obama represents the will of WE THE PEOPLE

What a concept! :eusa_whistle:

*yawn*

So, basically the idiots on the left and the idiots on the right swapped places and everything else is the same?

Forum List

Back