We The PEOPLE

☭proletarian☭;2092249 said:
Yes obama, WE THE PEOPLE are putting you and the rest of our dysfunctional, disconnected government on notice...
I call bullshit.

People keep saying the same shit for 24+ years and they just keep voting party lines like a bunch of idiots come election day.

You CALL bull shit? You ARE bull shit...

STATISTICS

Below are the percentages of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is... A real life business, not a government job. Here are the percentages.

T. Roosevelt........38%
Taft....................40%
Wilson.................52%
Harding...............49%
Coolidge..............48%
Hoover................42%
F. Roosevelt.........50%
Truman...............50%
Eisenhower..........57%
Kennedy..............30%
Johnson...............47%
Nixon...................53%
Ford....................52%
Carter..................32%
Reagan.................56%
GH Bush................51%
Clinton .................39%
G W Bush..............55%

And the winner of the Chicken Dinner is........

Obama...................8% !!!

Yep! That's right! Only Eight Percent!!!

Neither Obama or 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers ever worked in the private sector!

They've spent most of their time in academia, government and/or non-profit jobs....or as "community organizers" - and these people are now running our lives and trying to tell our big corporations how to run their business?

Last edited:

I've been studying Codex closely since September of last year, very closely. It always troubled me, because it's a rediculous set of guidlines period, but I didn't think to get to overworked about it until last month when McCain pushed the DSSA which was a horrible bill which would have threw us into codex. Alot of people pushed against it and McCain withdrew his support from his own bill. Now him and Senator Hatch are going back to congres with a set of "compromises" they think will work, that I'm still not comfortable with:
McCain Letter Outlines Supplement Goal

Why the Hell they're trying to fix the nutrient problem I don't know. Just like why the Hell they're still trying to stop people from smoking weed. They need to be worried about these over-the-counter medicines and the crack-in-a-bottle pills (riddlin) they're feeding kids at school.Off topic, but Hell, this thread wasn't going anywhere anyway.:eusa_angel:

Neither Obama or 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers ever worked in the private sector!

They've spent most of their time in academia, government and/or non-profit jobs....or as "community organizers" - and these people are now running our lives and trying to tell our big corporations how to run their business?

Barry and his ilk couldn't successfully run a shoe shine stand at a national lawyer convention.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We the people elected Obama to fix the economy and pass healthcare

He is delivering what "WE THE PEOPLE" elected him to do

If you are not happy, you are welcome to vote for someone else in two years. Until then, Obama represents the will of WE THE PEOPLE

Nah...

I just voted for him because he's black.:lol:

If you are not happy, you are welcome to vote for someone else in two years. Until then, Obama represents the will of WE THE PEOPLE

Really. Why do the numbers bear you out to be misinformed?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Seems to me a pretty good amount of "we the people" don't know what the Hell they want because they keep jumping back and forth like sheeple. Right now a majority 48.9% oppose the legislation that's "we 48.9 percent of the people" then "we 41.3% of the people" supports the legislation. So it's cool to say shit like "we the people" like the whole nation is for your cause, when 41.3% of "we the people" aren't. The answer to that the other 41.3% are soviet communists... negros... muslim-terrorist lovers... jewish zionists... and Nanci Pelosi.

Name call. Classify yourselves as "true patriots" and "we the people". Now anyone who disagrees with you are "outsiders" and "unAmerican". Divide and conquer. That's "real clear politics" alright.:clap2:

Sorry...but you must be misinformed

Our Government does not run on polls......never has

Nah...

You sure you didn't vote for him because he is a Muslim?

Nah...

You sure you didn't vote for him because he is a Muslim?
No, but I did vote for him because he's the anti-christ though. :eusa_shhh:

Yes obama, WE THE PEOPLE are putting you and the rest of our dysfunctional, disconnected government on notice...
I call bullshit.

People keep saying the same shit for 24+ years and they just keep voting party lines like a bunch of idiots come election day.

Right... because we've had how many third-party presidents in the last 100 years? :cuckoo:

A vote is nothing more than a glorified poll.

Below are the percentages of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is... A real life business, not a government job. Here are the percentages.

T. Roosevelt........38%
F. Roosevelt.........50%
Truman...............50%
Eisenhower..........57%
Kennedy..............30%

You know what's amazing about all this... is that these fuckers are making a damn nice living at it too. :eek:

I think it was back during the campaign that Michelle Obama was telling students they should bypass careers on Wall Street and go into public service jobs. Must be good advice too... when you can wear five-hundred-dollar sneakers down to the soup kitchen while you're benevolently doling out charity like the lady of the manse. :rolleyes:

It always amazes me just a little bit that these people make a great money engaging in class warfare and ostentatiously turning up their noses to Capitalism. Meanwhile, their fan club never notices that their benefactors ain't exactly living like Mother Theresa.

Seems to me a pretty good amount of "we the people" don't know what the Hell they want because they keep jumping back and forth like sheeple. Right now a majority 48.9% oppose the legislation that's "we 48.9 percent of the people" then "we 41.3% of the people" supports the legislation. So it's cool to say shit like "we the people" like the whole nation is for your cause, when 41.3% of "we the people" aren't. The answer to that the other 41.3% are soviet communists... negros... muslim-terrorist lovers... jewish zionists... and Nanci Pelosi.

Name call. Classify yourselves as "true patriots" and "we the people". Now anyone who disagrees with you are "outsiders" and "unAmerican". Divide and conquer. That's "real clear politics" alright.:clap2:

The percentages quoted represent the fact that people are against THIS health care proposal, and it's no wonder. Once the rabid naysayers started getting all the press coverage, it was a no-brainer that the masses would be thusly brainwashed. It still doesn't dismiss the fact that a huge majority of people STILL WANT HEALTH CARE REFORM. But will the cons do it? Of course not. If they win back seats, as surely they will, the whole thing will once again be not just put on a back burner but extinguished entirely.

I call bullshit.

STATISTICS

T. Roosevelt........38%
F. Roosevelt.........50%
Truman...............50%
Eisenhower..........57%
Kennedy..............30%
And didn't they do a rip-roaring job?

One-termer

One termer

One termer

54% were good ol boys pals of his

So you think that academia and community organizers don't ever work with the private sector? Without academia, those CEOs in the private sector wouldn't even know HOW to run their businesses.

This is a non-starter.

☭proletarian☭;2094690 said:

A vote is nothing more than a glorified poll.

Big difference...Votes count....polls don't

The Democrats were elected by a VOTE....which is the only poll that counts

uptownlivin90 said:

What the fuck are you babbling about there?

T. Roosevelt........38% Great President
Taft....................40% Average President
Wilson.................52% Above Average President
Harding...............49% Horrible President
Coolidge..............48% Poor President
Hoover................42% Horrible President
F. Roosevelt.........50% Great President
Truman...............50% Very Good President
Eisenhower..........57% Great President
Kennedy..............30% Great President
Johnson...............47% Average President
Nixon...................53% Average President
Ford....................52% Average President
Carter..................32% Poor President
Reagan.................56% Great President
GH Bush................51% Average President
Clinton .................39% Very Good President
G W Bush..............55% Horrible President

Obviously there is no correlation between private business experience and the success of the president

Murf76 said:
You know what's amazing about all this... is that these fuckers are making a damn nice living at it too. :eek:

I think it was back during the campaign that Michelle Obama was telling students they should bypass careers on Wall Street and go into public service jobs. Must be good advice too... when you can wear five-hundred-dollar sneakers down to the soup kitchen while you're benevolently doling out charity like the lady of the manse. :rolleyes:

It always amazes me just a little bit that these people make a great money engaging in class warfare and ostentatiously turning up their noses to Capitalism. Meanwhile, their fan club never notices that their benefactors ain't exactly living like Mother Theresa.

Michelle Obama has had an impressive career, her last day job being at University of Chicago Hospitals as Vice President for Community and External Affairs. If she were white, her credentials wouldn't even be a subject for discussion.

Laura Bush was an elementary teacher and then a librarian--both "community service" jobs. How often was she attacked for her credentials when she moved up the ladder to First Lady?

Murf76 said:

Michelle Obama has had an impressive career, her last day job being at University of Chicago Hospitals as Vice President for Community and External Affairs. If she were white, her credentials wouldn't even be a subject for discussion.

Laura Bush was an elementary teacher and then a librarian--both "community service" jobs. How often was she attacked for her credentials when she moved up the ladder to First Lady?

I have always found it to be baffling that these same people defend Bush who was born into one of the richest and most powerful families in the country while questioning the "affluence" of the Obama's who came from working class families and used education to work their way up.

Forum List

Back