"We The People of the ...

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Let's consider the Sen. minority leader Mitch McConnell actions and comport them with the vision of our founders in several respects:

1. Has he worked toward making our nation a more perfect union, or has he worked to divide us?

2. He has worked to blocked all nominations by the President to fill the open seats of the judiciary.

3. Has his language in hoping the President of the United States twice elected by the people fails insured tranquility?

We might ask the same question of Speaker Boehner.

4. Has his efforts to derail the PPACA protected our citizens from disease?

5, Does he work to promote the General Welfare of all of us citizens, or is he focused only on those who 'donate' to the Republican Party?

6. As for liberty, what has he done to protect the freedom and liberty of anyone, except of course for those who own guns.

Obama didn't even meet Congressional Republican Leadership for the first 18 months and then he called us "the enemy"

"we won" -- Obama working toward a more perfect union

"Elections have consequences" Obama on domestic tranquility

"They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.” Oct 25, 2010

But the best is "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America"

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

• Banned

But the best is "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America"

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

Frank, it's harassment and that dog couldn't hunt.

The NSA has been spying for a long time, even under your Messiah Ronald Reagan.

Elections do have consequences - sadly the anti-democratic forces (McConnell, Boehner, reactionaries like yourself and the rest of the echo chamber) don't believe in democracy.

So, instead of going on the offensive, with a very weak game plan, defend McConnell and Boehner. Of course if you're any kind of a radical, you know what I posted was spot on and don't support those two self serving jerks.

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

Elections do have consequences - sadly the anti-democratic forces (McConnell, Boehner, reactionaries like yourself and the rest of the echo chamber) don't believe in democracy.

So, instead of going on the offensive, with a very weak game plan, defend McConnell and Boehner. Of course if you're any kind of a radical, you know what I posted was spot on and don't support those two self serving jerks.

Obama came out guns blazing "Talk to the hand" when he was first inaugurated. Now you complain? Obama has been dishing it out fron Day One and it's a shame you guys are so frail and thin-skinned you can't take it in return

Until Obama, the NSA wasn't spying on US Citizens and Congressmen

• Banned

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

Obama came out guns blazing "Talk to the hand" when he was first inaugurated. Now you complain? Obama has been dishing it out fron Day One and it's a shame you guys are so frail and thin-skinned you can't take it in return

How do you know the NSA wasn't spying on US Citizens and Members of Congress? You must have evidence since you're so sure - please post it so I can apologize for demeaning your Messiah.

My skin isn't thin, most of what you post is laughable or dishonest - considering the source I have no logical reason to feel anything. Well, maybe pity.

United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Let's consider the Sen. minority leader Mitch McConnell actions and comport them with the vision of our founders in several respects:

1. Has he worked toward making our nation a more perfect union, or has he worked to divide us?

2. He has worked to blocked all nominations by the President to fill the open seats of the judiciary.

3. Has his language in hoping the President of the United States twice elected by the people fails insured tranquility?

5, Does he work to promote the General Welfare of all of us citizens, or is he focused only on those who 'donate' to the Republican Party?

6. As for liberty, what has he done to protect the freedom and liberty of anyone, except of course for those who own guns.

More of the same. Its the "If you dont agree to do everything we want to do, you are hurting the country" partisan claptrap.

Obama didn't even meet Congressional Republican Leadership for the first 18 months and then he called us "the enemy"

"us" Why are you a Republican? Do you have a reason (logical reason!)?

Wait. Are you saying it's OK and within American Founding principles for a US President to consider the other political party "the enemy" and say so publicly?

I highly recommend reading beyond the first paragraph. It might profit you to understand how our Founders set up the Federal government, what they authorized it to do, and what authority they specifically denied it and held it reserve for the states and the individuals.

Because if you do, I think it will be obvious that neither Republicans nor Democrats are following the Constitution as they swore they would. And you probably would be much wiser than you currently are.

I have sort of mixed feelings about using the phrase I am about to use, considering I truly hate most pop culture vernacular of all shades, but here goes-

Thread Fail.

There, that didn't hurt as much as I worried, but still I feel a little icky and juvenile.

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

Yes, elections have consequences. Boehner and McConnell had to win election twice. First by their constituents and then by their peers.

Our government is more than a presidency.

More of the same. Its the "If you dont agree to do everything we want to do, you are hurting the country" partisan claptrap.

I never expect a thoughtful response from you, so your non response to each point is understandable. When has McConnell every proposed anything substantial. His only concern today is his concern with winning the primary in his state - and I suspect not only will he lose, but the GOP will lose the seat.

Demagoguery can fool some of the people all of the time, but never all of the people all of the time; and this is the time to send him packing.

"Kentucky, a bastion of anti-government ire, is the top state for Obamacare enrollment. Jonathan Miller on the governor responsible for the unlikely red-state enthusiasm"

Link: Obamacare Is Winning in Kentucky, Thanks to Steve Beshear - The Daily Beast

NSA Spying

IRS Harrassment

I wonder how many times I'm going to have to shout "Patriot Act" in a room full of brain-dead idiots?

I wonder how many times I'm going to have to shout "Patriot Act" in a room full of brain-dead idiots?

I wonder how many times you'll shout it until you realize you are the only person in the room and no one on a computer screen can hear you shout.

I never expect a thoughtful response from you, so your non response to each point is understandable. When has McConnell every proposed anything substantial. His only concern today is his concern with winning the primary in his state - and I suspect not only will he lose, but the GOP will lose the seat.

Demagoguery can fool some of the people all of the time, but never all of the people all of the time; and this is the time to send him packing.

"Kentucky, a bastion of anti-government ire, is the top state for Obamacare enrollment. Jonathan Miller on the governor responsible for the unlikely red-state enthusiasm"

Link: Obamacare Is Winning in Kentucky, Thanks to Steve Beshear - The Daily Beast

Your no content post didnt deserve any more of a response than I provided. Its the same whining the party with more power does all the time, "blah blah blah, he's being mean to me."

Keep dreaming that you guys are taking back the house this cycle, it will make your inevitable failure even more delicious.

Too many are simply brain washed (Frank only needed a lite rinse) and willfully ignorant.

Exert from Time Magazine, Nov 10, 1975:

"The National Security Agency is like the Jorge Luis Borges fable of the infinite library in which all of the planet's knowledge and information reside, maddeningly encoded. Into the NSA's heavily guarded, three-story headquarters outside Washington every week the world's secrets flow from U.S. spy ships, surveillance planes, satellites and hundreds of electronic listening posts round the globe. Unlike the CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies, the NSA's mission is strictly communications—electronics and cryptology. It is the ultimate bug, the source of most of the nation's foreign intelligence information and, like the CIA, a source of growing controversy.

"Compared with the NSA, the CIA is as open as a New Hampshire town meeting. The NSA welcomes its confusion with NASA and the National Security Council. It is the one federal agency that claims—and gets—total exemption from the Freedom of Information Act. When Harry Truman started the NSA under the Defense Department's authority in 1952, only a handful of people even knew of his order."

Well, it seems Frank's Messiah, Ronald Reagan, didn't open up the NSA to the public; and President Obama simply inherited the NSA as he did the Great Bush Recession (notwithstanding the Ministry of Truth and their 'reporters' revision of history).

1. He has done neither. But then, neither has any Democrat OR the President.

2. Not Applicable to your premise.

3. Yes. The Presidents agenda is dictatorial and promotes the tyranny of government. The rule of law is paramount in our society.

4. Not applicable to your premise, but speaks to number 3. The President has violated law and the rule of law for political power. Antithetical to your premise.

5. Applicable to every elected Representative in office right now. He is no worse or better than any of them; who are not working for the interest of the people.

6. Not applicable. Protecting the liberty of the people is a mechanism of limited government. None of the elected officials currently in office practice that.

Forum List

Back