CDZ WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

I agree that redistribution of wealth and attempts equality of income are wrong.
But we should have equality of opportunity, so then higher education for example, should likely be free.
The founders did not need it then, but all kids need/deserve it now, if they want.
higher education can be free when you figure out how to get teachers to teach for free and construction workers to build building for free,, OH and suppliers to provide supplies for free,,

higher education can be free when you figure out how to get teachers to teach for free and construction workers to build building for free,, OH and suppliers to provide supplies for free,,

The previous generation has responsibilities to the next, including things like education.
The investment in free higher education is worth it in increased incomes, more tax revenue, lower crime, etc.

The previous generation has responsibilities to the next, including things like education.
The investment in free higher education is worth it in increased incomes, more tax revenue, lower crime, etc.
I dont see it that way,, I heard less that 25% of jobs require a college degree so it would all be a waste,,

as for future generations,, thats up to the family and their children not the government or people not related,,

I dont see it that way,, I heard less that 25% of jobs require a college degree so it would all be a waste,,

as for future generations,, thats up to the family and their children not the government or people not related,,

If not college, then at least trade schools.
Even truck drivers no longer can just pick it up, but have to be trained and certified first.

And the whole point is that if the family can't afford it, then it is not the children who should be punished for their financial shortage.
It is better for all of society if those who have the desire and talent do get the higher education.
Otherwise China and other countries will pass us by.

If not college, then at least trade schools.
Even truck drivers no longer can just pick it up, but have to be trained and certified first.

And the whole point is that if the family can't afford it, then it is not the children who should be punished for their financial shortage.
It is better for all of society if those who have the desire and talent do get the higher education.
Otherwise China and other countries will pass us by.
thats a personal choice and the person can pay themselves,,,

not my job to pay for yours or any other persons kids education,,

thats a personal choice and the person can pay themselves,,,

not my job to pay for yours or any other persons kids education,,

No, price tags are too high now for individuals any more.
And as members of the extended family/tribe, we should all be involved.
The investment in the education of anyone in this country helps everyone in this country.
Tax revenue goes up, crime goes down.

No, price tags are too high now for individuals any more.
And as members of the extended family/tribe, we should all be involved.
The investment in the education of anyone in this country helps everyone in this country.
Tax revenue goes up, crime goes down.
then you invest in them and leave the rest of us alone,,,

I invested in my kids and didnt bother you,,,

WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

Getting the checks out to taxpayers proved to be a plus for the economy.

The enactment of each round of payments coincided with a significant boost to personal income, as well as consumer spending, in that month. ...

The stimulus payments enacted under the CARES Act were estimated to have boosted the country's economic output by 0.6 percent in 2020, according to the Congressional Budget Office.May 14, 2021

Encourage Biden to do it monthly as a perpetual tax dollar refund ...... just keeps the economy moving. Tax dollars are generated by billions of tax payers which makes we citizens controlling managers.

Once again economic boost checks demonstrated that Taxpayers are the single most effective and legitimate investment on planet earth. WE have a right to our money instead of it being wasted on many sorts of corporate welfare especially the bailing out of corporations. Obviously the USA can afford monthly stimulus checks.

Citizens have a right to:
= Social Security Insurance
= Medicare for ALL Insurance
= Advanced Education for ALL
= job growth and/or entrepreneurship
= Maternity Leave
= Sustainable Living Wage if we want to reduce food assistance
= Safe Working Conditions
= Public Education backed with plenty of tutors for online education
= Clean Water
= Clean Air
= Cleaner Energy
= To Demand and Prosecute Inside Traders no matter what
= To Protect the US Postal Service
= To Prevent Take Over Of The Media by the Few
= Have A Right To Be Free of Politicians Forcing Their Private Agendas On All In America
= How about the right in keeping politics out of health care issues such as Pandemics ?
= The right to be free of voter suppression and expect voter suppression to be prosecuted.
The people have the right to enact through the political process all of the above measures, reflecting the will of the people.

then you invest in them and leave the rest of us alone,,,

I invested in my kids and didnt bother you,,,

Most people can't afford college any more.
When I went to college, in-state was $100/semester.
Now is it more like $15,000.
That is an increase by a factor of 150, when inflation has only increased by a factor of about 5.

I invested in my kids.
That is not the point.
The point is this generation is angry, have a right to be angry, and are going to burn things down if we do not start to play fair.

And your answer essentially was "let them eat cake".
Good luck with that.
If they do start burning things down, I will be on their side.

no the people dont because we are not a democracy,,
so your premise is a lie,,

Government can implement more than just rights.
For example, schools, roads, post office, etc.
One could claim those infringe on your rights if you don't want them and don't want to pay for them.
But government can do it anyway, because they know better than you do what is important to everyone.

We are a representative, democratic, republic, but we can also use pooled resources like tax money for quality of life improvements as well as rights, as long as they are reasonably fair.

The point is this generation is angry, have a right to be angry, and are going to burn things down if we do not start to play fair.
plenty of tech schools and junior colleges that are far less expensive than a four year university. What is it you're truly trying to say or whine about? Those who can afford to pay more get more? They get what they can afford. Those who put in the effort make more. Let me know when everyone looks the same. Oh and look up the word DESIRE!!

Last edited:
I agree that redistribution of wealth and attempts equality of income are wrong.
But we should have equality of opportunity, so then higher education for example, should likely be free.
The founders did not need it then, but all kids need/deserve it now, if they want.
Nothing is free.

Tattoo that somewhere on your body. Learn it. Live it.

No its not.
The wealthy have such a head start, its like trying to run a foot race when some people have race cars while the poor don't even have shoes.
it is NOT a race. Life is a journey and it doesn't matter who gets to the finish line first.

Most people can't afford college any more.
When I went to college, in-state was $100/semester.
Now is it more like $15,000.
That is an increase by a factor of 150, when inflation has only increased by a factor of about 5.

I invested in my kids.
That is not the point.

And your answer essentially was "let them eat cake".
Good luck with that.
If they do start burning things down, I will be on their side.
What is it they have a right to be angry about?

This generation has it easier than any other prior generation.

If you want to start burning things down, don't be upset when we start to shoot back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back