We Should've had a BIG Head Start on the Virus... Now The US will be the Hardest Hit Country...

1585772282348.png

PENCE PLAYS DUMB: ‘I DON’T BELIEVE’ TRUMP DOWNPLAYED C-VIRUS

We are being led by evil idiots.

On January 29 Trump set-up a task-force.

On January 31 Trump declared the Wuhan virus a public health emergency.

Followed by the China travel ban.

ALL I HEAR IS EXCUSES TRYING TO BLAME DEMOCRATS LIKE ALWAYS.

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND HE FAILED TO RESPOND TO THIS, THIS IS TRUMP'S PROBLEM, NOT THE DEMOCRATS...

Sorry, but the dipshits in charge of NY really fucked the state over.

That is Trumps fault ?

You are full of shit.
Trump was getting the daily intel reports long before the virus was a problem in NY. Trump needed to act back in February, when Bill Burr got the same reports and sold his stock. That was the time to act.

Don't worry there will be investigations... The intel will come out and Trump will be exposed.

I wonder how much faster we could have acted if Dems didn't call everything Trump does racist. Blood on their hands. Evil indeed.

ALL I HEAR IS EXCUSES TRYING TO BLAME DEMOCRATS LIKE ALWAYS.

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND HE FAILED TO RESPOND TO THIS, THIS IS TRUMP'S PROBLEM, NOT THE DEMOCRATS...

Sorry, but the dipshits in charge of NY really fucked the state over.

That is Trumps fault ?

You are full of shit.
Trump was getting the daily intel reports long before the virus was a problem in NY. Trump needed to act back in February, when Bill Burr got the same reports and sold his stock. That was the time to act.

Don't worry there will be investigations... The intel will come out and Trump will be exposed.

Trump saved lives. Unlike Granny Dentures. Blood on her hands. Granny Dentures will be exposed, millions will vomit.

On Feb. 25, Nancy Messonnier, a senior CDC official, sounded perhaps the most significant public alarm to that point, when she told reporters that the coronavirus was likely to spread within communities in the United States and that disruptions to daily life could be “severe.” Trump called Azar on his way back from a trip to India and complained that Messonnier was scaring the stock markets, according to two senior administration officials.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump failed to act and downplayed the virus, and now we are fucked. thanks trump...

Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Britain now have 377, 917 cases. That is nearly double the American totals and they have a combined population ~20 million fewer than we do.

Switzerland, a population of less than 9 million, has 17,768 cases. You would need to multiply that by 37 to get similar numbers in America, or 657, 416.

I thought he's been trying to control the borders and move manufacturing back here for years. But you didn't want that. Now we are paying the price. Thanks libs. Blood is on your hands.

Total horseshit.

Mexican broder wall has nothing to do with this and manufacturing is not our problem - all paralizing COVID-19 is. If we had 100 foot walls on the entire perimeter of United States and produced everything domestically we would be in just as much shit right now, if not more.

I thought he's been trying to control the borders and move manufacturing back here for years. But you didn't want that. Now we are paying the price. Thanks libs. Blood is on your hands.

Horseshit - Mexican broder has little to nothing to do with this and manufacturing is not our major problem - all paralizing COVID-19 is.

No No. Every travel ban for the good of this country was always called racist by Dems. Dems don't want a secure border and now it's costing American lives. Blood on their hands.

It's largely the Dem's fault the virus is not contained. Have you noticed the hardest hit areas are in Dem states and Dem cities controlled by Dems, occupied by Dems. You see the pattern here.

Dem leaders didn't take the virus seriously. Dems spread the virus locally, then traveled to other states on holiday spreading the virus to other areas. Dems have blood on their hands and now they are trying to deflect the blame which is so typical of them.

Horseshit - Mexican broder has little to nothing to do with this and manufacturing is not our major problem - all paralizing COVID-19 is.

No No. Every travel ban for the good of this country was always called racist by Dems. Dems don't want a secure border and now it's costing American lives. Blood on their hands.

....WTF does Muslim travel ban have to do with this?

Trump never proposed travel ban from China or any other relvant country before COVID-19.

Trump failed to act and downplayed the virus, and now we are fucked. thanks trump...

Trump did not fail to act. His public remarks were to keep panic buying down but behind the scenes, they were acting.

What failed were states and cities. Particularly NYC and NY State failed miserably as can be seen in the fact that they are the epicenter in America. They are the first responders and failed.

ET0UF2rU8AAbk_j.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

....WTF does Muslim travel ban have to do with this? Trump never proposed travel ban from China before covid-19.

See. Proving my point.

On Feb. 25, Nancy Messonnier, a senior CDC official, sounded perhaps the most significant public alarm to that point, when she told reporters that the coronavirus was likely to spread within communities in the United States and that disruptions to daily life could be “severe.” Trump called Azar on his way back from a trip to India and complained that Messonnier was scaring the stock markets, according to two senior administration officials.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump did not fail to act. His public remarks were to keep panic buying down but behind the scenes, they were acting.

What failed were states and cities. Particularly NYC and NY State failed miserably as can be seen in the fact that they are the epicenter in America. They are the first responders and failed.

View attachment 318006

Uh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I would have been fine with everything Trump has done, when he did it, how he did it, if he hadn't characteristically sprayed out a bunch of stupid Trumpian comments that illustrated how clueless and dishonest he is, confusing the issue, misrepresenting the facts, and giving false hope, when the country needed honest leadership.

Just that. I'd settle for that at this point. I've lowered my standards for this man that far.

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference
Trump: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen".

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

It's largely the Dem's fault the virus is not contained. Have you noticed the hardest hit areas are in Dem states

Where did you IMAGINE it would hit hardest if not densely populated trade and tourist centers?

The Virus hit China and Europe first.

Trump received DAILY classified Intel Outlining the clear serious threat and he IGNORED it all.

Bill Burr, saw that intel, sold his stock, and told his donors we are FUCKED.

Trump repeatedly downplayed the threat of the virus instead of preparing the country for it's inevitable spread because he was afraid it would "scare the stock market"

Trumpers kept boasting how the virus is much worse in Europe Asia etc etc (We can bring up all the posts and threads), Now the US will be the hardest hit country and this will go down as the worst response to a disaster in US history. This is only going to get worse.

Trump did 1 thing, and only 1 thing, the China travel ban, then he completely failed in every way possible.

They are going to do investigations into Trump's failed response and they will expose the daily classified intel reports that Trump ignored.

View attachment 318001

Trumpers will never admit the truth, they'd rather continue to live a lie...
Maybe if you traitors had not started your fake failed impeachment right at the same time? Sure is funny about that timing, huh?

The Virus hit China and Europe first.

Trump received DAILY classified Intel Outlining the clear serious threat and he IGNORED it all.

Bill Burr, saw that intel, sold his stock, and told his donors we are FUCKED.

Trump repeatedly downplayed the threat of the virus instead of preparing the country for it's inevitable spread because he was afraid it would "scare the stock market"

Trumpers kept boasting how the virus is much worse in Europe Asia etc etc (We can bring up all the posts and threads), Now the US will be the hardest hit country and this will go down as the worst response to a disaster in US history. This is only going to get worse.

Trump did 1 thing, and only 1 thing, the China travel ban, then he completely failed in every way possible.

They are going to do investigations into Trump's failed response and they will expose the daily classified intel reports that Trump ignored.

View attachment 318001

Trumpers will never admit the truth, they'd rather continue to live a lie...
Yeah, if Congress instead of trying to impeach the president worked with him, maybe things would be better. Thanks Nan from San Fransicko.....

Instead of embracing the corruption, we could have had Pence in the WH.

Forum List

Back