We should take a moment and recognize all those who have fought the battle against hillary.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
The odds were against us, the main stream media was against us, the big money was against us, the Republican Establishment was against us, wall street was against us, the united nations was against us, all the worlds leaders except Putin were against us, most of the moderators on most of the political boards were against us.....yet we have prevailed.

I want to thank all those who kept up the good fight on here...who took every opportunity to tell the truth, to expose the Clinton Crime Family, even when they were called all sorts of names and many lost their accounts aka were banned from various political boards.

My faith in the goodness of America has been restored. The Donald has a huge job ahead of him...it will take a huge effort to get America back on track....I am convinced he is the man...the best man for this moment in American History.

The odds were against us, the main stream media was against us, the big money was against us, the Republican Establishment was against us, wall street was against us, the united nations was against us, all the worlds leaders except Putin were against us, most of the moderators on most of the political boards were against us.....yet we have prevailed.

I want to thank all those who kept up the good fight on here...who took every opportunity to tell the truth, to expose the Clinton Crime Family, even when they were called all sorts of names and many lost their accounts aka were banned from various political boards.

My faith in the goodness of America has been restored. The Donald has a huge job ahead of him...it will take a huge effort to get America back on track....I am convinced he is the man...the best man for this moment in American History.

And all the Globalists were against us. And still are.

As of now Trump needs one of either Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire.

He is ahead in MI and PA and the NYT says he should win them both, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The Gawd Damned pollsters have been wrong all year; I mean just look, Trump lost Washington DC!

The Dims took like 93% of the vote!

It wasnt even close!

As of now Trump needs one of either Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire.

He is ahead in MI and PA and the NYT says he should win them both, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The Gawd Damned pollsters have been wrong all year; I mean just look, Trump lost Washington DC!

The Dims took like 93% of the vote!

It wasnt even close!

The polls were manipulated by the lame main stream media to make it appear their girl was winning...they were even caught doing it.

Hopefully along with appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the clinton crime family, a congressional investigation will be launched regarding the mass media and how they conspired to attempt to defeat Trump...thankfully the American People would not stand for it.

hilary's Renfield is about to speak..........

People, we just won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to everybody and everyone who was delivering the truth on USMB!!!

Trump wins!!!!!!! Trump wins!!!!!!!!

Attorney General Guilliani......get some rest....the clintons will not go to prison easily........the clinton foundation is a hive of scum and villainy........

Forum List

Back