We should listen to the “experts”

It met federal everything. That's not why my employer dropped it. It doubled in cost after Commie Care started.

Cool Story, Bro. Also not credible.

I thought you told me that the stimulus bill was to help out big business and not the little guy. You leftists believe that if somebody has something, they must be sitting on a pile of money! Well guess what, as you have seen first hand, there is no truth to leftist claims. Things were only shutdown for a couple of months, and over 100,000 businesses closed up for good.

The Stimulus bill didn't help. that was my point. My quick census, about four bars up here are closed now. Clearly, these little guys weren't helped out... probably because most of the money went to corporations.

On this day, RCP has Trump's job approval at 47.2%.

Um, no, it's 44%. His disapproval is 54%.
That's pretty damn good. Mind you, on a personal level, DumBama was much more liked too.

Exactly my point. People don't like Trump on a personal level, because he's a racist asshole. Now he's got 100K corpses on his watch.

Only stupid black folks agree with him, just like if Trump said you are not white if you are considering Biden would be an insult to intelligent whites.

Most white people who support Trump are stupid.

1590785430011.png

If that were the case, they would not be putting their money back into the stock market.

Sure they would. Now they know they can screw working people with impunity, why not invest?

The stock market is based on where they think the economy will be a year from now, not now.

It's a combination of things such as my age, my disabilities, and no experience at anything except for what I did for a living. It's worthless to attend school, hope to get a job in my new profession as a rookie, only to retire in a year or two.

again, buddy, it's easy to defeat yourself if you start off with "I can't possibly do it."

But you enjoy that welfare and tell yourself about how you are so much better than your HUD neighbors.

It's a combination of things such as my age, my disabilities, and no experience at anything except for what I did for a living. It's worthless to attend school, hope to get a job in my new profession as a rookie, only to retire in a year or two.

again, buddy, it's easy to defeat yourself if you start off with "I can't possibly do it."

But you enjoy that welfare and tell yourself about how you are so much better than your HUD neighbors.

Only a fool busts their ass to gain little, nothing, or even lose.

Cool Story, Bro. Also not credible.

I find the Washington Times very credible. Of course, you won't read it because you hate the truth.

The Stimulus bill didn't help. that was my point. My quick census, about four bars up here are closed now. Clearly, these little guys weren't helped out... probably because most of the money went to corporations.

The US has 32.5 million businesses. Even when you are talking trillions of dollars, when divided out, it's not enough for everybody.

Um, no, it's 44%. His disapproval is 54%.

Once again, you failed to go to the provided link.

Exactly my point. People don't like Trump on a personal level, because he's a racist asshole. Now he's got 100K corpses on his watch.

No, only commie TDS people feel that way, and who cares about what they think? They were never going to vote for Trump anyway.

Sure they would. Now they know they can screw working people with impunity, why not invest?

The stock market is based on where they think the economy will be a year from now, not now.

Oh really? Then do tell, why did they pull their money out in the first place? Hey, if I have 100K to invest, and I hear the economy is opening back up, I want a piece of that action. If I actually believed that my money will sit idle for a year or so, I'm not putting it in the market.

Investors are putting their money in the market now because it's making them a profit now, and expect even more profit in the future.

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.
It took him a whole month to shut down travel from China and I didnt say it was racist. What was racist was his language. That incompetent fuck killed way more people pretending it was hoax before his dumb ass finally made a move on the crisis.
His "language" killed people? God, you're an idiot, Milkweed!

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.
It took him a whole month to shut down travel from China and I didnt say it was racist. What was racist was his language. That incompetent fuck killed way more people pretending it was hoax before his dumb ass finally made a move on the crisis.
No. His lack of actions and walking around with a finger up his ass killed people.

No. His lack of actions and walking around with a finger up his ass killed people.

Which is nothing but more commie lies. The President took action the very next day after the China associate WHO announced that this could be a problem. The President followed all recommendations of our agencies like the CDC and the FDA, and even his medical staff led by Dr. Fauci. So why the delay? Bureaucracies.

Which is nothing but more commie lies. The President took action the very next day after the China associate WHO announced that this could be a problem. The President followed all recommendations of our agencies like the CDC and the FDA, and even his medical staff led by Dr. Fauci. So why the delay? Bureaucracies.
Bullshit. He knew about it in Nov before anyone fucking did via our intelligence agencies. He just decided to keep his finger up his ass instead of acting.

Bullshit. He knew about it in Nov before anyone fucking did via our intelligence agencies. He just decided to keep his finger up his ass instead of acting.
Nobody knew about it in November because the Chinese were lying their asses off about it back then! Who reacted to it first...Trump or Democrats like Pelosi, Cuomo or Biden...Milkweed? The truth is, Trump did and Democrats attacked him for it calling him a "racist" for shutting down travel from China!

Only a fool busts their ass to gain little, nothing, or even lose.

Especially when you can LIVE LARGE on welfare, just like your HUD neighbors.

I find the Washington Times very credible. Of course, you won't read it because you hate the truth.

You find the newspaper owned by the Moonie Cult credible, because of course you do.

The US has 32.5 million businesses. Even when you are talking trillions of dollars, when divided out, it's not enough for everybody.

Trump managed to spend 4 Trillion dollars, and the economy is still going into the crapper.
Obama spent less than a Trillion, had to fight the Republicans tooth and nail, and turned the economy around. Funny how that works.

Once again, you failed to go to the provided link.

That was from your own link. Trump's spread as of yesterday way 9.9% more disapprove than approve .

And that's RCP fudging the numbers to make it look better.

No, only commie TDS people feel that way, and who cares about what they think? They were never going to vote for Trump anyway.

Trump has never had a positive approval rating, not once, in the RCP average. Trump lost the popular vote. He massively lost Congress in 2018. There just aren't enough old angry white people to keep him afloat.

NOW, if he had done what George W. Bush had done, did outreach beyond his base, actually governed with some dignity, he might have built on what he had. But nope. Not gonna happen.

Sorry, man, you don't go into the election with 10% unemployment and win. It doesn't happen.

Trump was warned by the Intel Community that this was a potential threat in December. He ignored them until March.

Nobody knew about it in November because the Chinese were lying their asses off about it back then! Who reacted to it first...Trump or Democrats like Pelosi, Cuomo or Biden...Milkweed? The truth is, Trump did and Democrats attacked him for it calling him a "racist" for shutting down travel from China!

Again, we have a 100 Billion dollar intelligence infrastructure that Trump didn't listen to in DECEMBER. He didn't ramp up testing, stockpile supplies, coordinate with agencies.

Now, his RACIST travel ban really didn't help, but let's pretend for a moment it is. Let's pretend that Coronavirus is THIS guy.

1590841874367.png

And Trump is the bimbo in the cabin at the summer camp. So let's say that she bought herself some time by locking the door. But Old Corona-Jason is going to get through that door eventually. Heck, maybe he found another way in!

BimboTrump just locked one door, ignored the other door (Europe), kicked back and started playing on his Iphone while Jason snuck up on him.

Trump was warned by the Intel Community that this was a potential threat in December. He ignored them until March.

Wrong. The WHO issued their concern on January 30th, and Trump took action the very next day. Even in mid February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that the virus at that particular time was not a major issue. He advised that nobody needed to be wearing masks and gloves. They had the problem under control.

Especially when you can LIVE LARGE on welfare, just like your HUD neighbors.
You find the newspaper owned by the Moonie Cult credible, because of course you do.
Trump managed to spend 4 Trillion dollars, and the economy is still going into the crapper.
Obama spent less than a Trillion, had to fight the Republicans tooth and nail, and turned the economy around. Funny how that works.

Funny how you give that big-eared clown credit for something he didn't do. QE is what turned the economy around, not that community organizer. The idiot never ran a hotdog stand in his life yet alone make a decision on what to do to improve the economy.

That was from your own link. Trump's spread as of yesterday way 9.9% more disapprove than approve .

And that's RCP fudging the numbers to make it look better.

Then you obviously have no idea what RCP is. They take polling results from many other sources, combine them to report the average numbers. If you look down the page, it shows what sources they got their information from.

Trump has never had a positive approval rating, not once, in the RCP average. Trump lost the popular vote. He massively lost Congress in 2018. There just aren't enough old angry white people to keep him afloat.

NOW, if he had done what George W. Bush had done, did outreach beyond his base, actually governed with some dignity, he might have built on what he had. But nope. Not gonna happen.

Sorry, man, you don't go into the election with 10% unemployment and win. It doesn't happen.

Yes you do if you brought it down from 30% to 10%. That's all people need to see--major improvements.

48 Republicans retired from the House between 2016 and 2018. So don't act like it was some sort of revolt against Trump, especially given how good of a job he was doing. In fact, both parties had high turnouts that we haven't seen in the last several House elections. Hate just one out that time, it won't win the next, especially with how the commies have acted the last two years.

Oh please, he's not going to override experts opinion and advice on the subject because of the intel community.

How did he know about it? Link please.

Wrong. The WHO issued their concern on January 30th, and Trump took action the very next day. Even in mid February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that the virus at that particular time was not a major issue. He advised that nobody needed to be wearing masks and gloves. They had the problem under control.

Trump was warned as early as December.

He didn't take serious action until March.

Funny how you give that big-eared clown credit for something he didn't do. QE is what turned the economy around, not that community organizer. The idiot never ran a hotdog stand in his life yet alone make a decision on what to do to improve the economy.

Yet, he turned around the worst economy since the Great Depression. Trump is giving us the worst economy since the Great Depression.

48 Republicans retired from the House between 2016 and 2018. So don't act like it was some sort of revolt against Trump, especially given how good of a job he was doing.

You don't "retire" unless you know you are probably going to get voted out. They all saw which way the wind was blowing. The two assholes we got rid of in IL didn't retire, we voted them out on their cans. They'll have company in 2020.

Then you obviously have no idea what RCP is. They take polling results from many other sources, combine them to report the average numbers. If you look down the page, it shows what sources they got their information from.

I know exactly what RCP is. They paint themselves as nuetral, but they are a right wing site. The problem they have is that they are dipping deeper and deeper into crazy town to find articles that are pro-Trump.

I know exactly what RCP is. They paint themselves as nuetral, but they are a right wing site. The problem they have is that they are dipping deeper and deeper into crazy town to find articles that are pro-Trump.

It has nothing to do with articles. It has to do with them gathering polling results from other sources including liberal sources.

Trump was warned as early as December.

He didn't take serious action until March.

So what you are saying is that the WHO is a rigged organization? Because if Trump knew over a month before them, and they didn't issue the warning until the end of January, then they were on the take from China, right?

And what should Trump have done? He was in the middle of an impeachment.

Yet, he turned around the worst economy since the Great Depression. Trump is giving us the worst economy since the Great Depression.

He didn't do shit. That Kenyan clown didn't know shit about the economy. Trump is presiding during a worldwide pandemic. I know you like to ignore that inconvenient fact, but the non-TDS voters won't.

You don't "retire" unless you know you are probably going to get voted out. They all saw which way the wind was blowing. The two assholes we got rid of in IL didn't retire, we voted them out on their cans. They'll have company in 2020.

I didn't say in your state, I'm saying in total across the country. Who knows why they jumped ship, but there was no nationwide revolt against the President.

He took immediate and decisive actions. You anti-American snowflakes cried “racism”. As always, it was the ignorant Dumbocrat’s who caused the pandemic in the United States. Here is the proof:
012008B2-C570-4441-9820-89DF4B82C7BF.jpeg

Forum List

Back