We should listen to the “experts”

Actually, the Captain of the Titanic was travelling too fast because he was trying to break a speed record to New York. Trump ignored warnings about the Coronavirus because he didn't want to upset the stock market. Hey, those old people might die, but you don't want to upset the One Percenters.

Those old people died in New York because your idiot Mayor up there forced nursing homes to put infected seniors in their retirement communities and nursing homes. He didn't use the ship that Trump sent to New York, because a Democrat believes they are always the smartest in the room.

Trump says he can fire Fed's Powell; it's not that simple U.S. President Donald Trump accused Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Wednesday of doing a "bad job" and "out to prove how tough he is," but any move to oust him would likely touch off a legal fight with big repercussions in financial markets as well.
www.reuters.com
www.reuters.com

That's typical Doctor Joe, just a headline reader instead of reading his own links. Here is what it said:

“I have the right to demote him. I have the right to fire him,” Trump said in the interview on Wednesday, adding that he had “never suggested” doing so.

Point was he DID restore fiscal sanity by ending the Bush Tax Giveaways.

But it wasn't responsible for any economic uptick. Again, the only thing responsible were the feds pumping money into the market. The government doesn't create jobs--the private market does, and Hussein never made one policy favoring our job creators. Any policy he made was against them.

Uh, saving the Auto Industry like he did was a really big deal. The fact he put working people in front of investors STILL upsets the right wing, of course.

He didn't save crap. Without help, the auto industries would have had to file for bankruptcy. When that happens, a judge makes the decision on how they will restructure which could mean a threat to union wages or benefits. That's all Ears was trying to save.

In that bailout, he forced those industries to close down many of their dealerships. Of course, the people who work in the dealerships are not union, so he didn't care about them.

Oh please. Anybody with an arts program could have posted that. I asked for proof, not some garbage you found by some other anti-gun nut.

Actually, there was a huge decline, because he finally got Big Tobacco to stop marketing to kids.

Don't you know how to read a chart yet? Only a liberal could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

Those animals are specifically bred to be food, as opposed to hunters, who are just murdering animals for fun, which is kind of sick. It's why people don't do it anymore. Not to worry, the gun industry decided that gun nuts were more fun than hunters anyway. No hunter wants to buy a $2000.00 assault rifle.

So if they are bred for food, killing them is not murdering them? My, you leftists create your own definitions all the time. How do you know what hunters use? You apparently don't know anybody who ever hunted. The primary reason they hunt is for food. Very few people shoot and kill a deer and just leave it there. My neighbor used to go bear hunting once a year. Every year he'd offer me bear beef jerky, as much as I wanted. He ate his kills.

Actually, the supply of guns would dry up pretty quickly... other countries have banned guns and it worked out just fine.
Good point. Look how well banning recreational narcotics worked out for us.
No to mention prostitution, rape, murder, etc.

All of it outlawed. Has all of that “dried up pretty quickly”, JoeB131? :lmao:

In his earlier reply to you, Doctor Joe stated they don't have gun problems in Japan, and in fact, very few go to prison compared to US citizens. Japanese Americans have access to guns, and still very few kill people with guns or go to prison, but Doctor Joe still can't figure out why that is. He can't get through his head that guns don't make people killers.

Most of our violent crime is committed by people of color. Take those people out of our statistics, the US would line up with other mostly Caucasian countries. People who want to kill will kill no matter what you make legal or illegal.

Those old people died in New York because your idiot Mayor up there forced nursing homes to put infected seniors in their retirement communities and nursing homes. He didn't use the ship that Trump sent to New York, because a Democrat believes they are always the smartest in the room.

Where else were they going to put them?

Their families couldn't take them and the hospitals were filled to capacity.

He didn't save crap. Without help, the auto industries would have had to file for bankruptcy. When that happens, a judge makes the decision on how they will restructure which could mean a threat to union wages or benefits. That's all Ears was trying to save.

Um, yeah, how dare they make the rich companies keep their promises!!!! That bastard!

All bankruptcies should be handled like that. Take care of the workers first, investors last.

Oh please. Anybody with an arts program could have posted that. I asked for proof, not some garbage you found by some other anti-gun nut.

Dude, do some research.

That was a real ad Bushmaster took out.

That's typical Doctor Joe, just a headline reader instead of reading his own links. Here is what it said:

“I have the right to demote him. I have the right to fire him,” Trump said in the interview on Wednesday, adding that he had “never suggested” doing so.

"Nice store you have here.... It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." -

But it wasn't responsible for any economic uptick. Again, the only thing responsible were the feds pumping money into the market. The government doesn't create jobs--the private market does, and Hussein never made one policy favoring our job creators. Any policy he made was against them.

Quite the contrary, the Stimulus brought the country back combined with QE. We have never gotten out of a recession without massive government spending. Including this one.

Don't you know how to read a chart yet? Only a liberal could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

You think you are Jesus now? Never mind, don't answer that.

So if they are bred for food, killing them is not murdering them? My, you leftists create your own definitions all the time. How do you know what hunters use? You apparently don't know anybody who ever hunted. The primary reason they hunt is for food. Very few people shoot and kill a deer and just leave it there. My neighbor used to go bear hunting once a year. Every year he'd offer me bear beef jerky, as much as I wanted. He ate his kills.

Actually, my dad like to hunt Quail and Pheasant. But he was old School Great Depression where you hunted for sustenance. You know, before Democrats created a middle class in this country that the GOP has been busy trying to dismantle. Nope, nobody needs an AR-15 to hunt and no one needs to hunt deer and bears for sustenance.

Most of our violent crime is committed by people of color. Take those people out of our statistics, the US would line up with other mostly Caucasian countries. People who want to kill will kill no matter what you make legal or illegal.

Look, everyone, Ray Brought the Racism Again. No, even taking out people of color, we STILL have way too much fucking murder.

According to the FBI, 5125 homicides were committed by white people. 6444 by blacks and 5368 were unknown.

Look, everyone, Ray Brought the Racism Again. No, even taking out people of color, we STILL have way too much fucking murder.

According to the FBI, 5125 homicides were committed by white people. 6444 by blacks and 5368 were unknown.

Well, those statistics are pretty questionable. Under gender, it also states that 10,555 were committed by males, 1443 by females, and 5143 unknown? How could that be unknown? You are either a guy or a girl.

In any case, doing the division, it turns out given our population that whites commit murder (weapon unknown) .051 per 100,000 people.

Actually, my dad like to hunt Quail and Pheasant. But he was old School Great Depression where you hunted for sustenance. You know, before Democrats created a middle class in this country that the GOP has been busy trying to dismantle. Nope, nobody needs an AR-15 to hunt and no one needs to hunt deer and bears for sustenance.

It's not about need. Where did I say they need to do this? I said they enjoy hunting and in most cases eat what they kill. No, it's not my cup of tea, but I don't criticize those who do hunt. Hunting is human nature.

Nor is it up to me to judge what kind of weapon they "need" either. People buy AR's for all kinds of reasons. Most will use them for target practice. Some will keep them around for home defense. And yes, some will hunt with them.

You think you are Jesus now? Never mind, don't answer that.

I didn't say that. What I said is that the chart is clear to anybody that looked at it. There was no noticeable difference between before and after Clinton when it came to a decreased usage of cigarettes.

Quite the contrary, the Stimulus brought the country back combined with QE. We have never gotten out of a recession without massive government spending. Including this one.

It all depends on what it is spent on. Spending it on government workers and union auto workers is not going to stimulate much. That's called vote buying. Trump on the other hand is spending it on workers and general business across the nation. That's what's going to keep us afloat.

"Nice store you have here.... It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." -

Never happened.

Dude, do some research.

That was a real ad Bushmaster took out.

It was? Then why in that video and pictures in that article did I not see that picture you originally posted?

Um, yeah, how dare they make the rich companies keep their promises!!!! That bastard!

All bankruptcies should be handled like that. Take care of the workers first, investors last.

No, the government should allow businesses to straighten out their own problems.

Where else were they going to put them?

Their families couldn't take them and the hospitals were filled to capacity.

Trump sent them a big boat with over 1,000 emergency beds. NYC used less than 200 of them. Plenty of room. Then there is the Javiots Center (sorry for the error, spell check wouldn't let me spell it correctly) that was also retrofitted into a hospital care facility. They didn't need to send those people to nursing homes. There was availability for them to go into the converted hotels, ship, public centers, and even tents in Central Park.

Well, those statistics are pretty questionable. Under gender, it also states that 10,555 were committed by males, 1443 by females, and 5143 unknown? How could that be unknown? You are either a guy or a girl.

You find a dead body. You have no idea who killed them, you just know they are dead. That's how you don't know the race or gender.

In any case, doing the division, it turns out given our population that whites commit murder (weapon unknown) .051 per 100,000 people.

And blacks aren't much higher than that. That wasn't the point. The point was - WAIT FOR IT- that we have a huge number of murders in this country because any idiot can get a gun. Other countries ban guns and this sort of thing doesn't happen on a regular basis.

It's not about need. Where did I say they need to do this? I said they enjoy hunting and in most cases eat what they kill. No, it's not my cup of tea, but I don't criticize those who do hunt. Hunting is human nature.

Getting your rocks off killing small animals for sub-standard meat is hardly something to be proud of. Let's not forget, most serial killers start off killing animals before they move up to humans.

It was? Then why in that video and pictures in that article did I not see that picture you originally posted?

Scroll down in the article, that ad was specifically discussed. IT WAS A REAL FUCKING AD, STUPID.

Bushmaster PAID for that ad.

No, the government should allow businesses to straighten out their own problems.

If GM could straighten out its own problems, they wouldn't have needed to go to government BEGGING for a bailout.

Trump sent them a big boat with over 1,000 emergency beds. NYC used less than 200 of them. Plenty of room. Then there is the Javiots Center (sorry for the error, spell check wouldn't let me spell it correctly) that was also retrofitted into a hospital care facility. They didn't need to send those people to nursing homes. There was availability for them to go into the converted hotels, ship, public centers, and even tents in Central Park.

The ship was only supposed to be used for Non-Covid cases. So like everything else Trump did, it was kind of useless and not helpful at all.

The sick people were already AT the Nursing homes. They already had the staff to deal with elderly people who are in poor health. Moving them would have been pointless.

And blacks aren't much higher than that. That wasn't the point. The point was - WAIT FOR IT- that we have a huge number of murders in this country because any idiot can get a gun. Other countries ban guns and this sort of thing doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Blacks only make 13% of our population and still have more murderers than whites. Per capita, they are 8 times more likely to kill somebody than a white. Hispanics are over 18% of our population and they have almost three times less murderers than blacks.

Getting your rocks off killing small animals for sub-standard meat is hardly something to be proud of. Let's not forget, most serial killers start off killing animals before they move up to humans.

No, serial killers have a history of torturing animals before killing them. Hunters don't get off torturing anything. They hunt for sport and eat what they kill. Serial killers don't do that.

Scroll down in the article, that ad was specifically discussed. IT WAS A REAL FUCKING AD, STUPID.

Bushmaster PAID for that ad.

Then why didn't they show it?

The ship was only supposed to be used for Non-Covid cases. So like everything else Trump did, it was kind of useless and not helpful at all.

The sick people were already AT the Nursing homes. They already had the staff to deal with elderly people who are in poor health. Moving them would have been pointless.

But Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept new Covid patients against their protest. Even if your claim was true what the ship was used for, if they took the non-infected patients and put them on that ship, there would have been plenty of room for those nursing home patients.

Blacks only make 13% of our population and still have more murderers than whites. Per capita, they are 8 times more likely to kill somebody than a white. Hispanics are over 18% of our population and they have almost three times less murderers than blacks.

Yeah, Ray brought the racism again...

No, serial killers have a history of torturing animals before killing them. Hunters don't get off torturing anything. They hunt for sport and eat what they kill. Serial killers don't do that.

Well, except Jeff Dahmner... but never mind. (Passed by the prison were Chef Jeff died on my way up here... so always good for a Dahmner joke. )

Then why didn't they show it?
because it was a text article and they assumed you can read.

But Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept new Covid patients against their protest. Even if your claim was true what the ship was used for, if they took the non-infected patients and put them on that ship, there would have been plenty of room for those nursing home patients.

You do realize that a patient is going to do a lot better in a nursing home than a fucking tent, right?

It all depends on what it is spent on. Spending it on government workers and union auto workers is not going to stimulate much. That's called vote buying. Trump on the other hand is spending it on workers and general business across the nation. That's what's going to keep us afloat.

Uh, guy, Trump just authorized 2.3 TRILLION in Corporate welfare. Each working family only got $1200. I haven't even seen mine yet. Where do you think all that money went?

Uh, guy, Trump just authorized 2.3 TRILLION in Corporate welfare. Each working family only got $1200. I haven't even seen mine yet. Where do you think all that money went?

Well, some went to Planned Parenthood. Piglosi made sure that happened. But as I stated, it went to help businesses, and particularly small business after Piglosi was forced to sign it. It still wasn't enough though. Reports stated that thousands of small businesses closed up permanently. Yes, each American got $1,200.00 , but there are over 209 million adults in the US. That's a hell of a lot of money.

If you signed up for direct deposit, you probably would have had your check by now. Mine came at the end of April. Paper checks won't be completely distributed until September.

because it was a text article and they assumed you can read.

Sorry, I'm a little tired right now thanks to government inserting their lowlifes next door. The second time I called the cops (at 1:00 am) they asked if I'd come outside to talk about the problem with them. After spending 20 minutes with the police, I was so aggravated I couldn't get any sleep.

New York City is allowing you to hang out on the beaches, but not swim. California is allowing you to swim, but not hang out on the beaches. Both claim science is guiding their policies.

Well, some went to Planned Parenthood. Piglosi made sure that happened. But as I stated, it went to help businesses, and particularly small business after Piglosi was forced to sign it. It still wasn't enough though. Reports stated that thousands of small businesses closed up permanently. Yes, each American got $1,200.00 , but there are over 209 million adults in the US. That's a hell of a lot of money.

The stimulus checks would only account for 250 Billion. Where did the rest go? Into the pockets of big industries that didn't need them.

If you signed up for direct deposit, you probably would have had your check by now. Mine came at the end of April. Paper checks won't be completely distributed until September.

Actually, due to the nature of my business, I write them out a check at tax time.... But then again, I'm not on welfare like you are. Speaking of welfare.

Sorry, I'm a little tired right now thanks to government inserting their lowlifes next door. The second time I called the cops (at 1:00 am) they asked if I'd come outside to talk about the problem with them. After spending 20 minutes with the police, I was so aggravated I couldn't get any sleep.

Not sure what that has to do with you denying that the "Consider your Man Card Reissued" ad was fake, when it was established in multiple media outlets it was a real thing. But it's always fun to watch you claim YOUR welfare is better than THEIR welfare. Kind of like a call girl calling a streetwalker a whore.

The stimulus checks would only account for 250 Billion. Where did the rest go? Into the pockets of big industries that didn't need them.

It went to a lot of different places. Where do you think that extra 600 dollars a week for unemployment came from? That was 260 billion. 44 billion for student loan interest forgiveness. 350 billion for loans directed at small business. 275 billion for Covid response teams. Another 100 billion for hospitals to treat virus patients who didn't have coverage, or crappy ObamaCare coverage that doesn't cover shit. Just all kinds of places.

Not sure what that has to do with you denying that the "Consider your Man Card Reissued" ad was fake, when it was established in multiple media outlets it was a real thing. But it's always fun to watch you claim YOUR welfare is better than THEIR welfare. Kind of like a call girl calling a streetwalker a whore.

Well you see, lowlifes like yourself just like to disparage people like myself who worked all their lives, paid into the systems, and then through no fault of their own, actually have to use one or more of these programs. Unlike my neighbors, government doesn't subsidize my housing. Government doesn't subsidize my food. Government doesn't pay my utilities. Government doesn't support my children that I had knowing I could never support myself. Retirement is something government promised me for working all of my life, and I'm only collecting two years early. Welfare? It's likely I'll never make it to the average lifespan in this country given my health, so it's likely you will collect more than I will within our lives. My HUD neighbors? They will collect over 20 times more than you and me combined while never putting ten cents into the system. That's the difference.

I know you don't believe in God, but if you believe in karma, keep in mind that what goes around comes around. You criticizing my situation due to my health may be coming your way one day real soon. My God kind of works that way.

Actually, due to the nature of my business, I write them out a check at tax time.... But then again, I'm not on welfare like you are. Speaking of welfare.

I didn't have direct deposit either. But unlike you, I read what's going on in news and politics, and found out you can sign up for direct deposit for this check, which I did. It only took five minutes. That's why I got mine last month and you'll have to wait. See, it pays to educate yourself.

It went to a lot of different places. Where do you think that extra 600 dollars a week for unemployment came from? That was 260 billion. 44 billion for student loan interest forgiveness. 350 billion for loans directed at small business. 275 billion for Covid response teams. Another 100 billion for hospitals to treat virus patients who didn't have coverage, or crappy ObamaCare coverage that doesn't cover shit. Just all kinds of places.

According to your link- 425 Billion went to corporations. (You know, the ones who already got obscene tax breaks). 58 Billion went to the Airlines. So about a quarter of it was welfare for rich people.

Well you see, lowlifes like yourself just like to disparage people like myself who worked all their lives, paid into the systems, and then through no fault of their own, actually have to use one or more of these programs.

Again, I've pointed out where you had lots of other options, and you didn't take them. The hypocrisy is you had a lot more choices in this society than poor people of color have, and you are still on welfare. But your welfare is totes better than theirs.

Unlike my neighbors, government doesn't subsidize my housing. Government doesn't subsidize my food. Government doesn't pay my utilities. Government doesn't support my children that I had knowing I could never support myself. Retirement is something government promised me for working all of my life, and I'm only collecting two years early. Welfare? It's likely I'll never make it to the average lifespan in this country given my health, so it's likely you will collect more than I will within our lives. My HUD neighbors? They will collect over 20 times more than you and me combined while never putting ten cents into the system. That's the difference.

Again, you miss the point entirely. Everyone has a sad story. You want to tell me that your story is sadder than theirs.

I know you don't believe in God, but if you believe in karma, keep in mind that what goes around comes around. You criticizing my situation due to my health may be coming your way one day real soon. My God kind of works that way.

Yes, we realize that you need to believe God is a vindictive hateful creature just like you are.

I've already been through ten kinds of hell in my life. The one thing I don't do is give up.

I didn't have direct deposit either. But unlike you, I read what's going on in news and politics, and found out you can sign up for direct deposit for this check, which I did. It only took five minutes. That's why I got mine last month and you'll have to wait. See, it pays to educate yourself.

Meh, I wasn't looking to rush out and get my welfare check like you were. Because I KNEW Trump was going to fuck up the economy eventually, I spent the last three years paying down all my debts (Only having a mortgage at this point) and building up a reserve of cash. Plus I have a business that normally would do well in a recession, as it would be more in demand. (Or it would be if people could actually meet with me, but never mind.)

So it wasn't URGENT that I go out and set up an account to get it a few weeks early. I'm actually considering signing over my 1200 to the Biden Campaign.

According to your link- 425 Billion went to corporations. (You know, the ones who already got obscene tax breaks). 58 Billion went to the Airlines. So about a quarter of it was welfare for rich people.

It went to secure that those businesses didn't close down. However, again, most of it went to people outside of businesses. Do you think it's impossible for big businesses to fail or something? They do even during good economic times. K-Mart, Sears, Macy's, just to name a few. Now it was reported that Hertz rental car company is filing for bankruptcy.
Again, I've pointed out where you had lots of other options, and you didn't take them. The hypocrisy is you had a lot more choices in this society than poor people of color have, and you are still on welfare. But your welfare is totes better than theirs.

You didn't point out shit. Nobody is going to hire a 60 year old with medical restrictions and no experience while still paying a livable wage.

Again, you miss the point entirely. Everyone has a sad story. You want to tell me that your story is sadder than theirs.

It has nothing to do with sad, it has to do with justification. Younger physically and mentally capable people who are on the dole have no excuse. They simply learned how to play the system. Outside of unemployment over 30 years ago, I never needed the government for anything. In fact, was only a contributor. Apples and oranges.

Yes, we realize that you need to believe God is a vindictive hateful creature just like you are.

I've already been through ten kinds of hell in my life. The one thing I don't do is give up.

Getting hurt and recovering, and having ongoing diseases are two different things. I will never get better and in fact, will only get worse. Again, apples and oranges.

Yes, God is vindictive to evil people; people who are judgmental of others without knowing their situation.

Meh, I wasn't looking to rush out and get my welfare check like you were. Because I KNEW Trump was going to fuck up the economy eventually, I spent the last three years paying down all my debts (Only having a mortgage at this point) and building up a reserve of cash. Plus I have a business that normally would do well in a recession, as it would be more in demand. (Or it would be if people could actually meet with me, but never mind.)

So it wasn't URGENT that I go out and set up an account to get it a few weeks early. I'm actually considering signing over my 1200 to the Biden Campaign.

I didn't actually "need" it either. But why not get it sooner just in case? See, that's called intelligence. If you're going to donate your money to a loser that has no chance, why not just donate it to charity instead? Biden became a multi-millionaire. In fact, it was reported that between the time he left as VP and to the time he announced his candidacy, he made over 17 million dollars. He's one of those one-percenters you claim to hate so much.

It went to secure that those businesses didn't close down. However, again, most of it went to people outside of businesses. Do you think it's impossible for big businesses to fail or something? They do even during good economic times. K-Mart, Sears, Macy's, just to name a few. Now it was reported that Hertz rental car company is filing for bankruptcy.

I don't think it's the government's job to bail them out when they do. In the case of Sears, that company was sabotaged by Eddie Lampert, a guy who looted a 100 year old company for his personal gain. But it's not like he was a black kid who knocked over a liquor store, or something. (Sears is in Hoffman Estates, I've gotten about 20 customers out of that wreckage.)

You didn't point out shit. Nobody is going to hire a 60 year old with medical restrictions and no experience while still paying a livable wage.

I did a resume for an 80 year old once, and he got a job. Calling BS on you.

Getting hurt and recovering, and having ongoing diseases are two different things. I will never get better and in fact, will only get worse. Again, apples and oranges.

Yes, God is vindictive to evil people; people who are judgmental of others without knowing their situation.

I know your situation, you can't stop whining about it. The problem is you give up all the time.

I didn't actually "need" it either. But why not get it sooner just in case? See, that's called intelligence. If you're going to donate your money to a loser that has no chance, why not just donate it to charity instead? Biden became a multi-millionaire. In fact, it was reported that between the time he left as VP and to the time he announced his candidacy, he made over 17 million dollars. He's one of those one-percenters you claim to hate so much.

Biden is leading Trump from anywhere 5 to 11 points, and that's before people start REALLY feeling the pain of this recession. But you have a point, Biden doesn't really need my money.

I don't think it's the government's job to bail them out when they do. In the case of Sears, that company was sabotaged by Eddie Lampert, a guy who looted a 100 year old company for his personal gain. But it's not like he was a black kid who knocked over a liquor store, or something. (Sears is in Hoffman Estates, I've gotten about 20 customers out of that wreckage.)

I never said it was governments job, but it's also not like you say it is: giving billionaires money. Company owners and CEO's have their own money, and the company has theirs. They are two separate entities.

Besides the fact this is what DEMOCRATS and Republicans agreed on, the goal here was to keep those companies open to preserve jobs. Jobs are what the people are going to need in order to make this recovery a success. If these companies close up, who are going to hire the workers back?

I did a resume for an 80 year old once, and he got a job. Calling BS on you.

He may have, but it was likely a very low paying job, and given the fact he was on SS already, was doing it to spend his time--not out of necessity. Trust me, at my last job, several workers were retired people. They didn't need the money. In fact, some had a very handsome pension. They simply had nothing to do at home but watch the plants grow. Some did it out of guilt because their wives were still working full-time.

My father retired at 62. He continued working until 80. Again, on SS, had a nice pension from the bricklayers union, but he needed to get out of the house, and he loved his trade.

I'm sure I can find a job too, just nothing I can support myself with. SS still allows me to work to a certain income if I have the desire. In fact, they promote it.

I know your situation, you can't stop whining about it. The problem is you give up all the time.

Who's whining? I'm only defending my actions against your accusations. Like always, everybody's opinion is the exact opposite of yours. You are renown for being wrong all the time. A government doctor told me I can no longer do my job. Case workers at SS reviewed my claim. Other medical professional went through my medical records with a fine tooth comb, and they all came to the opposite conclusion as you.

You're right. I did give up. Why should I fight it? Government pays me to not work, so I'm not working. What's to whine about? I still have rental income coming in, still have my untouched IRA, still stay plenty busy around this place, and now I can attend to more projects. I can help my parents out as my mother never drove a car, and pop still needs help from time to time. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. We are not all leftists you know; miserable from the time they get up until the time they go to bed.

Biden is leading Trump from anywhere 5 to 11 points, and that's before people start REALLY feeling the pain of this recession. But you have a point, Biden doesn't really need my money.

Creepy Joe still stands no chance. As for the economy, it will only pickup in the coming months. This is Joe's best numbers, and it's actually the worst time in our country. That's how bad of a candidate he is. Unless he keeps his trap shut, he can't go one week without saying something stupid, like if you are a black person voting for Trump, you are not really black.

Like Hillary, he's almost handing us the election.

I never said it was governments job, but it's also not like you say it is: giving billionaires money. Company owners and CEO's have their own money, and the company has theirs. They are two separate entities.

Besides the fact this is what DEMOCRATS and Republicans agreed on, the goal here was to keep those companies open to preserve jobs. Jobs are what the people are going to need in order to make this recovery a success. If these companies close up, who are going to hire the workers back?

Of course it was giving billionaires money. They cleaned up on this big huge giveaway of the public treasury.

The half-ass recovery bill won't save us from a recession, but once we get rid of Trump and the Repuke Senate, we can get about fixing things.

He may have, but it was likely a very low paying job, and given the fact he was on SS already, was doing it to spend his time--not out of necessity. Trust me, at my last job, several workers were retired people. They didn't need the money.

Again, your last job is not a good example of anything. It barely rated as a real company.

Who's whining? I'm only defending my actions against your accusations. Like always, everybody's opinion is the exact opposite of yours. You are renown for being wrong all the time. A government doctor told me I can no longer do my job. Case workers at SS reviewed my claim. Other medical professional went through my medical records with a fine tooth comb, and they all came to the opposite conclusion as you.

Again, I'm very happy you were able to game the system... Hopefully we can keep the Republicans out of power so they won't push your wheelchair off a cliff.

You're right. I did give up. Why should I fight it? Government pays me to not work, so I'm not working. What's to whine about? I still have rental income coming in, still have my untouched IRA, still stay plenty busy around this place, and now I can attend to more projects. I can help my parents out as my mother never drove a car, and pop still needs help from time to time. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. We are not all leftists you know; miserable from the time they get up until the time they go to bed.

Honestly, Ray, you constantly whine about your neighbors, your union peers, whoever you hear about on the police scanner. You existence actually does sound kind of miserable.

Creepy Joe still stands no chance. As for the economy, it will only pickup in the coming months. This is Joe's best numbers, and it's actually the worst time in our country. That's how bad of a candidate he is. Unless he keeps his trap shut, he can't go one week without saying something stupid, like if you are a black person voting for Trump, you are not really black.

Biden will trounce Trump, a guy the majority never wanted to start with.

The economy will get much, much, much worse than it is now. A Trump advisor admitted yesterday that unemployment is likely to still be at double digits in November.

And no one thinks that much of the pathetic Uncle Toms who vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back