We should listen to the “experts”

No, Trump didn't do anything. Your beloved John Bolton got rid of ONE GUY. I posted my evidence, now post yours, and make sure it's more reliable than FactCheck.

Who said Fact Check was reliable. How about what Dr. Fauci has said.

They’ve been warning about the next pandemic for years and criticized the Trump administration’s decision in 2018 to dismantle a National Security Council directorate at the White House charged with preparing for when, not if, another pandemic would hit the nation.

“It would be nice if the office was still there,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institute of Health, told Congress this week. “I wouldn’t necessarily characterize it as a mistake (to eliminate the unit). I would say we worked very well with that office.”

1586107494846.png

There is nothing he could do. So what are you saying, that the WHO is worthless? Boy, you on the left sure stand next to them when they criticize our healthcare or the US in general.

There's a lot he could have done. He didn't to it. The point that Trump just engaged in some casual racism and called it a day is kind of dumb.

Now, who in this forum has been saying it's the bureaucracies that are the problem--not the President? I'll give you a hint: his initials are RFC.

Bureaucracies are only as good as the people who lead them... I mean, yes, when the Republicans run things, they put Horse Show Guy in charge or the Idiot Son In Law and yes, no direction or leadership.

Kind of like if you build a 2 Billion dollar aircraft carrier and let Corky the Retard steer it.

A wise man said, "The Buck Stops Here". Trump failed to provide direction or leadership, as his Idiot Son In Law told him this was no biggie.

What is it with the crazy left? When the AIDS virus became epidemic they rushed to protect the identity of the carriers who were spreading the disease. When the "homeless" problem on the left coast became evident with human shit and dirty needles on the streets, the left said leave them alone. Now the crazy left wants to lock up just about every American whether they show symptoms of the disease or not.

They are insane.....like the people who try to open the door on jets in flight.......there is no other way to see it anymore. Their brains do not work like a normal human brain works........they see a country of wealth and prosperity for just about all of the people....and they want to tear it down, crush it and then rule over the ashes.....and the sad part is normal Americans let them.......

They are insane.....like the people who try to open the door on jets in flight.......there is no other way to see it anymore. Their brains do not work like a normal human brain works........

Funny, Dick Tiny, you see small children being wheeled out of schools in body bags because some maniac had a gun, and you say, "You know what would make this better, MORE GUNS!"

They are insane.....like the people who try to open the door on jets in flight.......there is no other way to see it anymore. Their brains do not work like a normal human brain works........

Funny, Dick Tiny, you see small children being wheeled out of schools in body bags because some maniac had a gun, and you say, "You know what would make this better, MORE GUNS!"

How many children die in school shootings vs in bathtubs....you moron......

And as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49% our gun crime rate went down 75%....you don't know what you are talking about....

And even now, anti-gun leftists are out buying guns by the millions....because they now understand that insane people like you have no clue.....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime

Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.

They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...

Your Theory again....

More guns = More Gun Crime

Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.

When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

And he's on board with massive, unprecedented Big Government spending and intervention in our daily lives.
Fascinating. When MaObama did those things, you danced an Irish Jigg in the streets like a jack-ass. Now you're suddenly "bothered" by it? :laugh:

How many children die in school shootings vs in bathtubs.

Oh, noes... Bathtubs? Really?

87 kids drown in bathtubs every year.

Meanwhile,

3143 Children and adolescents are killed by guns each year.

Now, who in this forum has been saying it's the bureaucracies that are the problem--not the President? I'll give you a hint: his initials are RFC.

Bureaucracies are only as good as the people who lead them... I mean, yes, when the Republicans run things, they put Horse Show Guy in charge or the Idiot Son In Law and yes, no direction or leadership.

Kind of like if you build a 2 Billion dollar aircraft carrier and let Corky the Retard steer it.

A wise man said, "The Buck Stops Here". Trump failed to provide direction or leadership, as his Idiot Son In Law told him this was no biggie.

I see the new focus is on the son-in-law, who has very little to do with anything.

Let's see here, what were the lefties complaining about before this problem? Oh yes, that's right, Trump doesn't listen to anybody. Trump thinks he's the expert on every subject. Trump ignores the advice of experts. Everybody must look up to Trump for him to be happy.

Now I posted several links where the bureaucracies took charge, and Trump stayed out of the way, and now the wind has shifted direction. Trump should have interfered in the FDA. Trump should have not waited for WHO to sound the warning alarms. Trump should have overridden the CDC and take matters into his own hands.

And he's on board with massive, unprecedented Big Government spending and intervention in our daily lives.
Fascinating. When MaObama did those things, you danced an Irish Jigg in the streets like a jack-ass. Now you're suddenly "bothered" by it? :laugh:
Funny you put "bothered" by quotes. I'm not. I didn't say that. You just lied.

And look at you defending Trump's massive, unprecedented Big Government spending and intervention in our daily lives like an obedient little progressive lefty. It's okay when he does it, huh?

Your Trump Devotion Syndrome is pathetic. Man up.

How many children die in school shootings vs in bathtubs.

Oh, noes... Bathtubs? Really?

87 kids drown in bathtubs every year.

Meanwhile,

3143 Children and adolescents are killed by guns each year.

No, shitstain....you posted "kids wheeled out of schools." You are changing it to all kids because you know the number of kids killed in mass public school shootings is tiny....less than those killed in bathtubs each year......you lying asshat....

there were no mass public school shootings in 2019..........

There were 2 in 2018.... 27 children killed in the gun free zone....so again, more kids are killed in bathtubs than in mass public school shootings.

And those "Children" you say are killed by guns.....the vast majority aren't "Children," but members of violent street gangs shooting each other on the orders of their gangs....you doofus....

No, Trump didn't do anything. Your beloved John Bolton got rid of ONE GUY. I posted my evidence, now post yours, and make sure it's more reliable than FactCheck.

Who said Fact Check was reliable. How about what Dr. Fauci has said.

They’ve been warning about the next pandemic for years and criticized the Trump administration’s decision in 2018 to dismantle a National Security Council directorate at the White House charged with preparing for when, not if, another pandemic would hit the nation.

“It would be nice if the office was still there,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institute of Health, told Congress this week. “I wouldn’t necessarily characterize it as a mistake (to eliminate the unit). I would say we worked very well with that office.”

View attachment 319557

There is nothing he could do. So what are you saying, that the WHO is worthless? Boy, you on the left sure stand next to them when they criticize our healthcare or the US in general.

There's a lot he could have done. He didn't to it. The point that Trump just engaged in some casual racism and called it a day is kind of dumb.

So now you are pinning the extremely leftist AP against the leftist FactCheck. John Bolton said they are FOS. It wouldn't have made any difference:

On Saturday, John Bolton, a former Trump national security adviser, dismissed claims that “streamlining NSC structures impaired our nation’s bio defense are false.″ In a tweet, he said global health “remained a top NSC priority, and its expert team was critical to effectively handling the 2018-19 Africa Ebola crisis. The angry Left just can’t stop attacking, even in a crisis.″

Oh wait...so you're "not" bothered by it, but you're whining about it anyway? :laugh:
And look at you defending Trump's massive, unprecedented Big Government spending
Oh snowflake...President Trump doesn't control the purse strings. Congress does. That being said, I vehemently disagree with this "bailout" just as I did all previous bailouts. But you're too ignorant to recognize that.

and intervention in our daily lives like an obedient little progressive lefty. It's okay when he does it, huh?
There has been 0 "intervention" in our daily lives by President Trump. Zero. But you're suffering from such a severe case of Trump Deragenment Syndrome, that you can't see the forest for the trees
Think of that all by yourself, did ya? :laugh:

Come on man, at least be original. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Oh wait...so you're "not" bothered by it, but you're whinging about it anyway? :laugh:
And look at you defending Trump's massive, unprecedented Big Government spending
Oh snowflake...President Trump doesn't control the purse strings. Congress does. That being said, I vehemently disagree with this "bailout" just as I did all previous bailouts. But you're too ignorant to recognize that.

and intervention in our daily lives like an obedient little progressive lefty. It's okay when he does it, huh?
There has been 0 "intervention" in our daily lives by President Trump. Zero. But you're suffering from such a severe case of Trump Deragenment Syndrome, that you can't see the forest for the trees
Think of that all by yourself, did ya? :laugh:

Come on man, at least be original. :eusa_doh:
You're whining (not "whinging") at my posts. I hadn't posted to you. Get me out of your head.

Trump signed the spending bill and applauded. That's on him. Man up and admit it. Just once.

And your Trump Devotion (you misspelled "Derangement") is ugly. I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

You've sold your soul to a buffoon. You've been conned. And I know that at some level you know it. Your problem, not mine.

You've been conned.
Imagine the cognitive dissonance required to attempt to make the argument that unprecedented prosperity somehow = "conned".

Record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment, increased wages across the nation, China capitulating on tariffs, manufacturing at decades high, and a whole lot more. Mac is scared shitless that all of this proves that conservative policy equals prosperity and that as a result, the fucking parasite might actually be expected to hold a job and provide for himself. The fear is real. So is his Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back