We should boycott basketball in America.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I would like to see a voluntary 10-year moratorium on the sport of basketball in the United States. No basketball played in schools, colleges, or professionally. The sport was invented in America but the traitorous, divisive behavior of the sport and its connection to the People’s Republic of China has done so much damage to the country that a national fan boycott of the game is justified. If millionaire basketball players want to continue their careers they should move to China and become Chinese citizens.

In the midst of a pandemic emerging from a part of the world that hates us right at the time when the destruction of our economy was needed, a national sport is so cozy with the perpetrators that it gives them aid and comfort by suggesting that white people hate black people and paints it right on the gymnasium floor.

The sport is suffering, and it should be put out of its misery by American fans that have had enough of false flag attacks on the United States. The sport should be put out of business even as it makes excuses for the human rights abuses suffered by Hong Kong and Taiwan by the Chinese slave masters that inflate the salaries of communist-pampered America-hating players.

I hope it happens.

Hawley accuses LeBron, Nike, NBA of profiting off slave labor in China

Mark Cuban Tells Megyn Kelly: 'I'm OK Doing Business With China'

NBA sold its soul to China over cash. All it cost was its moral high ground

LOL
And Facebook and Twitter while we're at it......
Americans are too used to getting what they want........to be worried about their Rights

People will go right on doing what gives them pleasure....right up to the moment of their end

I would like to see a voluntary 10-year moratorium on the sport of basketball in the United States. No basketball played in schools, colleges, or professionally. The sport was invented in America but the traitorous, divisive behavior of the sport and its connection to the People’s Republic of China has done so much damage to the country that a national fan boycott of the game is justified. If millionaire basketball players want to continue their careers they should move to China and become Chinese citizens.

In the midst of a pandemic emerging from a part of the world that hates us right at the time when the destruction of our economy was needed, a national sport is so cozy with the perpetrators that it gives them aid and comfort by suggesting that white people hate black people and paints it right on the gymnasium floor.

The sport is suffering, and it should be put out of its misery by American fans that have had enough of false flag attacks on the United States. The sport should be put out of business even as it makes excuses for the human rights abuses suffered by Hong Kong and Taiwan by the Chinese slave masters that inflate the salaries of communist-pampered America-hating players.

I hope it happens.

I don't like the idea of SJW activism to force others into compliance with one's own views. I'd much rather just leave it up to free market forces. I think the NBA has already done a pretty good job kicking themselves in the nuts.

I hope it happens.

I don't like the idea of SJW activism to force others into compliance with one's own views. I'd much rather just leave it up to free market forces. I think the NBA has already done a pretty good job kicking themselves in the nuts.

Low viewership and poor game attendance are going to scuttle basketball in the US and it has been a long time coming.

I would like to see a voluntary 10-year moratorium on the sport of basketball in the United States.
I wouldn't pay money to attend a professional basketball event, but on the other hand, I am quite sure that people who play basketball for their own enjoyment aren't hurting anybody else, and exercise is a net benefit to the human body, notwithstanding accidents and injuries.
In the midst of a pandemic emerging from a part of the world that hates us right at the time when the destruction of our economy was needed, a national sport is so cozy with the perpetrators that it gives them aid and comfort
A pandemic of disease was deliberately intended to wreck our economy by its human perpetrators — preposterous, it may seem, but nonetheless quite true.

I hope it happens.

Stop being an idiot.

I hope it happens.

Stop being an idiot.
The two main contributions China has made to the world are Covid-19 and Fentanyl. Millionaire athletes sucking up to them is the last thing we need.

I have no interest in sports, but I agree that those basketball players are way out of line to be bringing politics onto the basketball court.

They are entertainers. They are paid good money. They are celebrities. Kids & adults admire them. They live in fancy houses, drive expensive cars, & hobnob with the beautiful people.

They should show their gratitude by keeping their mouths shut tight when it comes to controversial social issues.

I hope it happens.

I boycotted almost ALL American sports long ago.

1. it's a racist organization
2. they protest FOR criminals--against law and order
players by race:
1602935387378.png

Pro basketball puts me to sleep, I will watch march madness if its competitive match ups. I really only watch a few pro sports. There may not need for a boycott the way things are going.

Unless you live in a city with a professional BB team, you probably have no interest in the NBA. If the NBA went out of business tomorrow, the only significant result would be an increase in the crime rate.

Low viewership and poor game attendance are going to scuttle basketball in the US and it has been a long time coming.
Part of that is people can't afford any of it thanks to Bidenomics.

Forum List

Back