We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

Nope….a droplet is 5 plus microns. And n95 filters down to .3 microns.
Maybe you didn’t know. .3 < 5. Dah. That’s how masks work.
They limit aerosol infections at the source. If you’re infected, you are “suppose”:to wear a mask in public.

And almost no one wore properly fitted n95s. 😂😂😂😂😂

And almost no one wore properly fitted n95s. 😂😂😂😂😂
And what is your point ? Even good quality surgical mask help limit droplets By filtering down to.3 microns 60:to 80%
So droplets are an EASY deal for quality mask wearers.

You do realize you get INFECTED by inhaling and having DROPLETS on mucus membrane…
Might scare you, but I don’t scare that easy. And the homemade mask mommy made ya, ain’t doin nothing. Just a false sense of security Mr. Stalin.

And what is your point ? Even good quality surgical mask help limit droplets By filtering down to.3 microns 60:to 80%
So droplets are an EASY deal for quality mask wearers.
So hang out with Quality mask wearers, in grandmas basement.

It’s your badge of stupidity that you have no idea how the virus is spread. Tell us if you can.

You don't know jackshit yourself. You are a stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bat that believes everything the government tells you. Even when the COVID Czar tells you they are worthless. Even when the CDC tells you that the kind of masks worn by 90% are worthless.

Wearing a mask is a symbol of typical Moon Bat stupidity. Worthy of ridicule.

Might scare you, but I don’t scare that easy. And the homemade mask mommy made ya, ain’t doin nothing. Just a false sense of security Mr. Stalin.
Well, many your homemade masks, made out of toilet tissue.

You don't know jackshit yourself. You are a stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bat that believes everything the government tells you. Even when the COVID Czar tells you they are worthless. Even when the CDC tells you that the kind of masks worn by 90% are worthless.

Wearing a mask is a symbol of typical Moon Bat stupidity. Worthy of ridicule.
You’re a real man, not too bright but hey, Trump loves the less educated. He must really love you.

You’re a real man, not too bright but hey, Trump loves the less educated. He must really love you.
I see Joe Potatohead is still wearing a goddamn mask. What a moron!

Let me guess. Idiots like you voted for that Dufus. Am I right or am I right?

That’s right dufus, ALL the medical science research facilities agree, or they don’t. If they agree on the evidence, they agree on the recommendations. If the evidence changes, the recommendations can as well. Dumbo, as more people got vaccinated, fewer mask recommendations were needed IDIOT, especially in groups where everyone was vaxxed .
How stupid you are. .

But you, you decided an opinion piece represents fact. What a dip shit.

What we are seeing is most of those recommendations were nothing more than flawed opinion pieces.

Bet your ass. Anti science fools who spread bullshit are the main reason so many unvaxxed peoples died. Congrats, you bullshit spreaders are part of the problem. Making up shit has no place in healthcare.

Making up shit like Women can have penises and men can menstruate?

Hey man, your the one saying “trust the science” without question, you are a sheep.
Ha ha
You make these ignorant statements all the time because you’re a neophyte. Where do you get your information dufus ? From the corner drug store check out counter ? Nope, science is a constant evidence gathering procedure that is ALWAYS subject to revisiting as the evidence dictates. There NO OTHER method yet devised that works as well. You. Being science illiterate, don’t have a fking clue….go back to sleep in the back of the classroom

What we are seeing is most of those recommendations were nothing more than flawed opinion pieces.
Nope. Opinions are what you illiterates spew from other politically inspired dullards too lazy to do the work. You can’t even produce the actual quotes from the CDC you claim are lies. That’s your bullshit. Every year hundreds of medical trials are conducted as a basis medical recommendations from medical research facilities and hospitals. Go ahead. Research “medical trials” . You and the other lazy fking dullards won’t.

Nope. Opinions are what you illiterates spew from other politically inspired dullards too lazy to do the work. You can’t even produce the actual quotes from the CDC you claim are lies. That’s your bullshit.

The CDC's guesswork parading as facts is out there for everyone not a SJW cuck to see.

Head back in the sand, Ostrich.

New Topics

Forum List

Back