We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

You really have swallowed the whole turd covered in sugar. Masking only slows large particle spread which is why they use it in surgeries. Viral infections are not stopped or slowed by the use of a mask as shown in the data in the linked paper.

You want to wear one, have at it. Don't pretend that it is stopping anything the size of a virus.
once again

Virus has no legs
Virus has no wings

It's only method of transmission is person to person via air transmission (cough/sneeze) or direct contact with live virus on surfaces where the virus is deposited from unmasked cough/sneezes or mouth/nose to hand.

When in a crowd one should wear a mask because asymptomatic transmission is highly probable in those conditions.

But, hey...
Statistically the virus has killed many more "conservatives" than others so continue onward.
Your inaction will improve the intellectual standing and quality of life for American left behind.

once again

Virus has no legs
Virus has no wings

It's only method of transmission is person to person via air transmission (cough/sneeze) or direct contact with live virus on surfaces where the virus is deposited from unmasked cough/sneezes or mouth/nose to hand.

When in a crowd one should wear a mask because asymptomatic transmission is highly probable in those conditions.

But, hey...
Statistically the virus has killed many more "conservatives" than others so continue onward.
Your inaction will improve the intellectual standing and quality of life for American left behind.

The only mask that would save you from a virus is one so tightly webbed it would suffocate the wearer.

A virus is so tiny that one billion billion of them can fit in a single coke can. If you move your finger, from 10 feet away, the virus is so small, that the finger movement would create a wind strong enough to move the virus.

Give this 💩 up.

once again

Virus has no legs
Virus has no wings

But, hey...
Nope... Your trying to stop a virus that is 0.137 microns in size with something that has 100 micron sized holes and no seal... I see you refuse to read the study presented and keep spouting the same discredited BS...

You think wearing a mask is going to help.. feel free to do so. The facts say they do not...

I'll tell you what. The CS smoke molecule is around 1.3 microns. that is 10 times bigger than the virus. IN its wet state it's about 1.3 microns... Let's do a test of your methodology. I will wear an appropriately sized mask filter and you put on your N-95 and let's see how long you last in the military CS gas training chamber.... You say that your mask will stop this virus in its wet state (water encapsulated). Let's test your theory.

:):muahaha:

Last edited:
once again

Virus has no legs
Virus has no wings

But, hey...

Once again, for the morons in the thread, hello moron...:bye1:

This is the interior of a virology lab.

Notice the pressure suits that only allow air OUT, and they still get sick.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

200810-wuhan-virology-mc-9574.jpg

Nope... Your [sic] trying to stop a virus that is 0.137 microns in size with something that has 100 micron sized holes and no seal... I see you refuse to read the study presented and keep spouting the same discredited BS...

You think wearing a mask is going to help.. feel free to do so. The facts say they do not...

I'll tell you what. The CS smoke molecule [sic] is around 1.3 microns. that is 10 times bigger than the virus. IN its wet state it's about 1.3 microns... Let's do a test of your methodology. I will wear an appropriately sized mask filter and you put on your N-95 and let's see how long you last in the military CS gas training chamber.... You say that your mask will stop this virus in its wet state (water encapsulated). Let's test your theory.

For reference, one again, here's the visualization that I created, from an image that I took through my microscope, of a genuine 3M-branded N95 mask.

To be fair, I am not seeing gaps as big as a hundred microns, but I am clearly seeing gaps as big as about fifty microns.

zpict0001phq1600e-jpg.753336

For reference, one again, here's the visualization that I created, from an image that I took through my microscope, of a genuine 3M-branded N95 mask.

To be fair, I am not seeing gaps as big as a hundred microns, but I am clearly seeing gaps as big as about fifty microns.

zpict0001phq1600e-jpg.753336
No matter how many times you tell these people, the only way they gain understanding is by demonstration. I am all good with meeting this person at a military training center to test his theory. He won't last more than about 1 second in that chamber. It will be an epic failure. The N-95 starts filtering around 2.5-5 microns, according to its labeling. The first time he inhales it will be over.

The only mask that would save you from a virus is one so tightly webbed it would suffocate the wearer.

A virus is so tiny that one billion billion of them can fit in a single coke can. If you move your finger, from 10 feet away, the virus is so small, that the finger movement would create a wind strong enough to move the virus.

Give this 💩 up.
The mask doesn't protect the wearer.
The mask protects people from the wearer.

These are facts

These are facts

No, they are factoids. The masks, in fact, do nothing to prevent viral spread.

So simple a moron can understand.

So why are you unable to?

Nope... Your trying to stop a virus that is 0.137 microns in size with something that has 100 micron sized holes and no seal... I see you refuse to read the study presented and keep spouting the same discredited BS...

I'll tell you what. The CS smoke molecule is around 1.3 microns. that is 10 times bigger than the virus. IN its wet state it's about 1.3 microns... Let's do a test of your methodology. I will wear an appropriately sized mask filter and you put on your N-95 and let's see how long you last in the military CS gas training chamber.... You say that your mask will stop this virus in its wet state (water encapsulated). Let's test your theory.

Once again
The mask does not protect the wearer.
It protects people from the wearer.

One would think that two+ years on you people would know this.
But I guess tiny minds only have so much room.

These are facts

Your very breathing pushes the virus out and your very breath brings it in through the mask webbing. It is not contained. If the building you are in has any HVAC or motors running, or people walking, those are spreading the virus as affectively as a cough or sneeze.

The virus is so minuscule the virus goes in and out easily. The example of trying to keep mosquitoes out of your yard by installing a chain link fence is actually quite accurate.

Thinking the mask protects is as, Fauci himself once said, giving a false sense of security.

Last edited:
Once again, for the morons in the thread, hello moron...:bye1:

This is the interior of a virology lab.

Notice the pressure suits that only allow air OUT, and they still get sick.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

200810-wuhan-virology-mc-9574.jpg

This cannot be true!!! Surely the mask Aunt Diane sewed from leftover tablecloth material stopped the virus in its tracks!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back