We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

The mask mandate works and if people don’t cooperate it’s up to them to follow or not but the consequences are higher than do not.

Like at the flu shots.... it works but we still have thousands of caulaties yearly. WHY? Like in last 3 years which I already told you about 77,000 deaths because thousands did not take the flu shots.... ITS THAT SIMPLE. That’s the reality.

You cannot just simply say it doesn’t work because of people’s don’t cooperate.

The big problem that you most followers are mask don’t work because your president told you.. The left, the left, the left.... when you see casualties on REPUBLICAN run cities and states. Look at the curfews under republican mayors.....

Do you think the governor of Ohio DeWine is very stupid to issue a mask mandates if he thinks it’s not necessary?

Look at the past locked down in Florida, Texas and Arizona...... those are republican governors and mayors..... Yet your not so smart of your buddies keep saying the left the left... for the locked down.
Is it because they are very poorly informed or just plain ignorant?

I think that if people would have known Governor DeRino was going to have mask mandates and such, he wouldn't be our Governor today. Just for your information, I do wear a mask whenever I go out in public. I sanitize my hands before I leave the car, in the store if sanitize stations are available, and once I re-enter my car. When I get home, I wash my hands with Dial antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. I carry tissue paper in my back pocket in case I need to rub my eyes. Do I do all this because government told me to? Of course not. I do it because my doctor told me to.

Your flu shot scenario is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't get people to comply who don't want to, so a mask mandate is only as good as suggesting people wear a mask. There are people who believe it will help them and people who believe it's all a bunch of bunk because there are other doctors and scientists that say they won't do anything for you; it's like trying to catch falling water with a chain link fence.
Ray your post is too long. Just kidding.

Corvid? Lockdowns don’t work. Open the economy, open the world and let us live. Dumb leftist.

Lockdowns do work.
Is there NOTHING you won't do for money?

If they work, why is the virus still here?
In the places that did serious lockdowns, it's not.

bullshit, NY, CAL,,MIch, still in lockdown and still having new cases. In states that have reopened, Ga, ID, FL, TX, no more cases per capita than in the dem bastions of NY, Cal, and MIch

We've had no serious lockdowns in the US. I'm not sure we could pull it off here. But the countries that were able to do so, have very low rates of infection. They knocked it down quick and hard, and moved on. China's economy is booming now.
I complete lockdown has proven very effective at reducing transmission. In the US, it could be done in cities where hospital ICU's reach capacity. Governors would have no real choice because when hospitals reach capacity, everyone who needs hospitalization is effected, not just covid cases.
Nope. More lies. More lockdowns equals more deaths. You hate America

No, I was just making a valid observation. Lockdowns have worked pretty well elsewhere. I'm not saying they will work here, or that we should try them. Just pointing out a fact. Because I hate America. :rolleyes:
Lockdowns haven’t worked. Show me where they did and didn’t impact the economy?
I didn't say they didn't impact the economy. They kill it in the short term. China drop to standstill for six weeks. Now they're back stronger than ever. But they acted quickly enough, and drastically enough, to actually stop the spread. It's too late for that here, so the cost benefit analysis is different.

Because I hate America.
China is a good example of a mask mandate. It is no where in China that being discuss politically. Same in South Korea’s mask mandate.
But I don’t think it will work here.

Corvid? Lockdowns don’t work. Open the economy, open the world and let us live. Dumb leftist.

Lockdowns do work.

bullshit, NY, CAL,,MIch, still in lockdown and still having new cases. In states that have reopened, Ga, ID, FL, TX, no more cases per capita than in the dem bastions of NY, Cal, and MIch

We've had no serious lockdowns in the US. I'm not sure we could pull it off here. But the countries that were able to do so, have very low rates of infection. They knocked it down quick and hard, and moved on. China's economy is booming now.
I complete lockdown has proven very effective at reducing transmission. In the US, it could be done in cities where hospital ICU's reach capacity. Governors would have no real choice because when hospitals reach capacity, everyone who needs hospitalization is effected, not just covid cases.

No, I was just making a valid observation. Lockdowns have worked pretty well elsewhere. I'm not saying they will work here, or that we should try them. Just pointing out a fact. Because I hate America. :rolleyes:
I didn't say they didn't impact the economy. They kill it in the short term. China drop to standstill for six weeks. Now they're back stronger than ever. But they acted quickly enough, and drastically enough, to actually stop the spread. It's too late for that here, so the cost benefit analysis is different.

Because I hate America.
I do not believe the info coming from China but they are also not as fat nor dependent on prescription meds. We are the unhealthiest developed nation. Sitting home eating and drinking while closing gyms just makes us that much more susceptible to the virus. Open the country and allow us to be adults. Those who feel scared may isolate. Do you know how long antibodies last? Media doesn’t tell you.

I do the same precautions like you when I go out and inside.

The only reasons that we see MASK doesn’t work in any kinds of implementation that is because your president said so. Atlas the closest Trump pandemic crisis team advisors.... Even specifically said mask don’t work. So I don’t expect people like you to support any kinds of mask enforcement.

But if Trump promotes mask is good to stop the spread of virus infections. Guarantee you 100% mask mandate is acceptable. Right?

You might as well said everything doesn’t work.

Merely pointing out places that had mask mandates and places that didn't seem to have the same results. There is no (as Obama once said) magic wand here. Trump didn't promote masks but I just told you I wear one when I go out. As for masks not working, that was a claim originally by the CDC, who only changed their opinion later on. That's when Trump no longer supported the idea either. Hell even in the middle of February, Dr. Fauci suggested to the public that masks were not necessary and yes, the virus was not a real threat to us.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.
China is a good example of a mask mandate. It is no where in China that being discuss politically. Same in South Korea’s mask mandate.
It’s a different culture. People have wore masks there before. Here it’s an inconvenience.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

China’s latest economy news dated October 18, 2020. US Trade deficits was a 14 year high last month.

China is the only major economy that is expected to grow this year while activity in the United States, Europe and Japan shrinks.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.
It’s a different culture. People have wore masks there before. Here it’s an inconvenience.
That’s better conversation and STAY that way.....

True it’s different culture but mask mandates works. They even have a drones flying around checking people. Part of that too is they wear it inside their home.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

China’s latest economy news dated October 18, 2020. US Trade deficits was a 14 year high last month.

China is the only major economy that is expected to grow this year while activity in the United States, Europe and Japan shrinks.
Yep...and pigs are flying by my window. I do not trust the information coming out of there

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

True it’s different culture but mask mandates works. They even have a drones flying around checking people. Part of that too is they wear it inside their home.
It’s unconstitutional but businesses may require them. No shirt no service. Why are we treating everyone the same? I am a COVID survivor and donor with the Red Cross. I have an app with a bar code and my data that says I am positive for the antibodies. I should be allowed to go to a restaurant maskless and sit at a bar. I benefit And so does the restaurant. We should all get the apps then get tested and those with antibodies be allowed to go back to normal. Not overly difficult and I donate Monthly so I can see if I still have the antibodies.

Since you live in CA, are you going to follow all of Newsom's Thanksgiving guidelines? Hope it doesn't rain that day. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s unconstitutional but businesses may require them. No shirt no service. Why are we treating everyone the same? I am a COVID survivor and donor with the Red Cross. I have an app with a bar code and my data that says I am positive for the antibodies. I should be allowed to go to a restaurant maskless and sit at a bar. I benefit And so does the restaurant. We should all get the apps then get tested and those with antibodies be allowed to go back to normal. Not overly difficult and I donate Monthly so I can see if I still have the antibodies.

The problem with antibody testing is the method is faulty. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic and they won't even test their staff because of it's inaccuracies. But I do agree with you that you should be allowed to go anywhere you desire with no mask since you've already had it.

The problem with antibody testing is the method is faulty. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic and they won't even test their staff because of it's inaccuracies. But I do agree with you that you should be allowed to go anywhere you desire with no mask since you've already had it.
Well if they use my plasma to help current patients then it must mean something? And again it’s easily seen on an app. Why not allow those like me to live and spend money and isolate those who are at risk or who don’t have em? Win/Win

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

They should allow you to go mask less .... bring that your health care or anyone that would listen because I cannot help you there. I don’t make the rules.
At the same time how do I know that the rest has the same antibodies like you? Should they wear an ID?

Since you live in CA, are you going to follow all of Newsom's Thanksgiving guidelines? Hope it doesn't rain that day. :auiqs.jpg:

I will make that determination what is good for my family. Some are in Florida helping the campaign door to doors for Biden. .

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

They should allow you to go mask less .... bring that your health care or anyone that would listen because I cannot help you there. I don’t make the rules.
At the same time how do I know that the rest has the same antibodies like you? Should they wear an ID?
Just like we present a license we can present the phone app that they can scan. Red Cross just scans me in now and the app has my picture so they can confirm via my license and match it. This way I can still help businesses like gyms and restaurants while not putting others at risk. Win/win.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

Yep...and pigs are flying by my window. I do not trust the information coming out of there
The information came from economy AP NEWS. China did not make that publications.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

The information came from economy AP NEWS. China did not make that publications.
China somehow Jedi mindtricked the WHO to state the virus is not so bad. Don’t believe the hype. Well I do not.

Lockdowns do work.

Because I hate America.

Just like we present a license we can present the phone app that they can scan. Red Cross just scans me in now and the app has my picture so they can confirm via my license and match it. This way I can still help businesses like gyms and restaurants while not putting others at risk. Win/win.
Okay ... And how many are there that are like you?
We have restaurants, bars and other venues that are open all over, Las Vegas casinos are open, parks are open and others.... even in Florida... Yet we don’t see people flocking to these venues. Still deserted.

Lockdowns do work.

Lockdowns aren't based on how they affect the economy, although in the case of NZ and Australia they did take it in to consideration and it has caused some consternation here. Mostly by those who would vote for Trump if they were in the US.

Forum List

Back