We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

The one thing the right never has done, ever, is examine themselves to figure out where they went wrong. Find yourself a liberal scapegoat, decide Trump was not really a conservative anyway and double down on the same old wedge issue crap that made America drop your candidate in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

And the Democrats have? Clinton ran a terrible campaign against Trump. Then the Democrats blamed Russia, and the press for the loss. Neither ide is very bright when looking in a mirror.
Clinton did run a terrible campaign. She would have won except for one thing, she took her potential voters for granted and didn't even visit many of the states she should have won. Also you should seriously ask yourself if Trump would have won without the hacked emails Russia made available at uncannily opportune moments. To deny that they helped him is foolish. If Trump had run an honest campaign and refused to use the hacked emails as he should have done he could have avoided the appearance of collusion, but he might have lost. It's up to you if you think it was worth it.

Also you should seriously ask yourself if Trump would have won without the hacked emails Russia made available at uncannily opportune moments.

Offsetting those emails was that recording of Trump saying he grabbed women in the crotch, and everybody thought that was the last nail in the coffin.

I think people are less moved by words than they are by actions. Out of all the contenders for the nomination, what stood out about Trump? That's right, his stance on illegal immigration. Trump promised us he was going to focus on that problem like a laser. The others yapped on about immigration reform and a path to citizenship. Now that he's made great strides on that promise, it makes you wonder if that's something paramount in the minds of voters. We all know what Biden's plans are. He said himself the day he sets foot in the White House is the day wall construction stops. He will also reverse all of the successful Trump policies that brought our country relief from invaders.

The one thing the right never has done, ever, is examine themselves to figure out where they went wrong. Find yourself a liberal scapegoat, decide Trump was not really a conservative anyway and double down on the same old wedge issue crap that made America drop your candidate in the first place. Lather, rinse, repeat.

And the Democrats have? Clinton ran a terrible campaign against Trump. Then the Democrats blamed Russia, and the press for the loss. Neither ide is very bright when looking in a mirror.
Clinton did run a terrible campaign. She would have won except for one thing, she took her potential voters for granted and didn't even visit many of the states she should have won. Also you should seriously ask yourself if Trump would have won without the hacked emails Russia made available at uncannily opportune moments. To deny that they helped him is foolish. If Trump had run an honest campaign and refused to use the hacked emails as he should have done he could have avoided the appearance of collusion, but he might have lost. It's up to you if you think it was worth it.
Precisely!

Because you can not prove anything that increasing MW is bad. You are just locked in that MW is bad.....

After decades of business, traveled, audit companies, audit hospitals........ I have not seen any business of any categories that went down because of MW. Like I already mentioned I have several relatives in Seattle that own restaurants and other types of business and I asked them regularly if they heard anyone that close bcoz of MW.

One of my friends that own a McDonald’s franchise in Riverside County, Ca located inside the Tyler Mall. About 110 miles north from here San Diego closed it down because the rent went up from $15,000 a month renew, after lease expires to $36,000 a month to $40,000 he closed it down after 16 years in business.

I did prove that MW is bad by posting stories of people who said they had to close down because of it. You just refuse to believe them. I also pointed out how unions inflated us right out of the world market. You don't have to believe me, just look at where our products are made next time you go to the store.

Okay, so increased minimum wage isn't harmful. Well if 15.00 an hour is not harmful, why not $20.00 an hour? If $20.00 an hour is good, why not make it better at $25.00 an hour? If $25.00 an hour is better, why not make it the best at $30.00 an hour?

To answer those questions it would be necessary to examine both the medical records and the death certificate. There is certainly the possibility of a mistake. Although determining of deaths due to covid is usually very straight forward but at times, I'm sure it's a toss up. I really don't see much incentive for a doctor to lie about covid deaths. The hospital only get's a small addition amount from Medicare for ventilator use which may or may not have been used by the patient.

What few people seem realize is half of Americans die at home with hospice care and determination of cause death will often be the person's primary physician who has few medical records in the period near death. These case may be under or over counted for Covid. There is no way to tell.

The VA has said the covid deaths are not accurate back in April. Since then there has been a change in reporting. I do know that VA deaths are reported separately from the those reported by the CDC.

There was no mistake. The doctor my cousin talked to said his complaint was a frequent one by the families of patients who died under their care. I'm assuming they had the same experience of a near bed ridden family member who was never exposed to anybody with Covid either. If their motive isn't money, why are doctors lying so much about phony Covid deaths?

Yes they did. It wasn’t mandated, but the citizens of Sweden follow the recommended guidelines. They socially distance and they wear masks.

Some did and some didn't. People like myself at high risk most certainly did. Younger people are much less concerned about it so they take many less precautions. In any case, as your article stated, they are still doing a lot better than European countries who did take all kinds of measures to prevent it.

Now you're given me links that conflict each other. From the first one you posted:

Sweden registered 7 new deaths, taking the total to 5,934. Sweden's death rate per capita is several times higher than Nordic neighbours, but lower than some larger European countries, such as Spain and Britain.
Different points in time.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election
A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

Not if voter suppression wins it again.

I recommend everyone, no matter what your party, or who you vote for, stock up on essential food and supplies. Tomorrow I am going shopping for a month worth of food, prescriptions and TP, etc.

I imagine we are in for at least a roughly 70 some days or so worth of chaos if Biden does not have a convincing win.

The folks at the NSCAI are counting on everyone being distracted by chaos to implement their goals.

". . . Who would stand to benefit the most from the imposition of martial law in the United States? I would argue that one need look no further than the battle within Washington power factions over the future of AI, which has been deemed of critical importance to national security by the public sector, the private sector and prominent think tanks. The Schmidt-led NSCAI and other bodies determining the country’s AI policy plan to implement a series of policies that will be deeply resisted by most Americans – from the elimination of individual car ownership to the elimination of cash as well as the imposition of an Orwellian surveillance system, among other things.

All of these agendas have advanced under the guise of combatting coronavirus, but their advance can only continue to use that justification for so long. For groups like the NSCAI, Americans must welcome these AI-driven advances or else, even if it means Americans face losing their jobs or their civil liberties. Otherwise, these groups and their billionaire backers argue, the U.S. will be “left out” and “left behind” when it comes time to set the new global standards for AI technology, as the U.S. will then be left in the dust by China’s growing AI industry, which is fed by its own implementation of these technologies.

By keeping Americans angry and distracted by the partisan divide through pre-planned election chaos, a “New America” waits in the wings – one that is coming regardless of what happens on election day. That is, of course, unless Americans quickly wake up to the ruse.. . . "

I agree with you on the vaccine. but instant result testing is not necessary and would be very expensive for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. What we need to do is open the country back up while distributing the vaccine (ready in a few weeks) and protecting people with compromised immune systems due to other medical conditions. But those people should also be protected from the annual flu, common colds, infections, and bug bites. Funny, but we don't shut the economy and mask up for any of those things that kill people every year.

Define "a few weeks". Are you just parroting Donnie COVIDseed? He lies. The "other things" that kill people every year doesn't kill them all at once, overwhelming hospitals and morgues. Do you not understand what a pandemic is, chickenshit?

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates.

Do you ever get tired of being so grossly, stupidly wrong all time? You should.

Bottom line, China sent this virus to the world because China's economy was crashing. the democrats and the media have weaponized this Chinese virus as a political tool, erroneously thinking that will hurt Trump's reelection, but just the opposite is happening because the american people are not as stupid as the dems think they are. they see through this ruse.
Tinfoil does not protect as well as a mask, but it's something.

Hmmmm....we will see
:lol: Cute binky...it's not gonna help.
Keep telling yourself that. It’s funny for all your faults I never saw dishonesty as one of them. I was wrong.

Are you ready for the beating the pussygrabber is about to take in a few days, be ready deplorable, Joe is going to win BIG !!!!

1604098416487.png

We could care less who pays for it as long as it's built. Mexico paying for it is your hangup on the left--not ours.
Not all debts are paid with cash or a check.

Payment in kind (tariffs, troops at the border, confiscated drug lord cash) works just as well.

Not my hangup, Trump words!

So I guess it is fine, children locked in cages,545 can not find their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: BWK

She did win 2.7 million more votes.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

nope, not true. but you are right about one thing about hospitals -------code it covid and get more federal money.
As said, hospitals get reimbursed more money for COVID patients because it costs them a ton more, for taking care of the isolated covid patients, in medical machinery and new experimental drugs, and individual care, and PPE, than the average patient.

NO ONE NEEDS COVID written as a cause of death, to get more money reimbursed from Medicare.....

The diagnosis of covid when they are admitted to the hospital for the corona virus, triggers the extra reimbursement money....

NOT WHAT THESE PATIENTS DIED FROM or what is on their death certificates as a cause of death!!!

you just don't understand. treat a person with diabetes, he dies, code it covid, collect the extra money without spending any extra money. its called scamming the system and hospitals are very good at it. then the liars in the media, CDC, and WHO all scream "look at all the covid cases" geez woman, wake up.

216,000 still died of COVID-19!

Another point, the death rate in the USA for 2020 is on par with the last several years, there has been no spike in the overall death rate due to covid, even though many non covid deaths have been coded as covid. Pay hospitals extra for covid deaths and guess what, you get a lot of covid death certificates
On this you are wrong....we, As of a few weeks ago, have 300,000 excess deaths this year....vs last year...

200,000 of those excess 300,000 deaths over and above last year's and our average cause of deaths, can be attributed to the Corona virus deaths....but there are still an additional 100,000 deaths that are excess deaths, over and above what we normally have....

Doctors and scientists believe that some of these excess deaths can be some extra COVID deaths that occurred at home, and were not brought to the hospital, but most of the 100k excess deaths could be heart attacks and strokes and other diseases over and above last year's, where the people did not seek help because the hospitals were filled with covid patients or they were afraid to go to the hospital because they were scared of getting covid, and they died from not seeking help for their ailments, at home.

nope, not true. but you are right about one thing about hospitals -------code it covid and get more federal money.
As said, hospitals get reimbursed more money for COVID patients because it costs them a ton more, for taking care of the isolated covid patients, in medical machinery and new experimental drugs, and individual care, and PPE, than the average patient.

NO ONE NEEDS COVID written as a cause of death, to get more money reimbursed from Medicare.....

The diagnosis of covid when they are admitted to the hospital for the corona virus, triggers the extra reimbursement money....

NOT WHAT THESE PATIENTS DIED FROM or what is on their death certificates as a cause of death!!!

you just don't understand. treat a person with diabetes, he dies, code it covid, collect the extra money without spending any extra money. its called scamming the system and hospitals are very good at it. then the liars in the media, CDC, and WHO all scream "look at all the covid cases" geez woman, wake up.

216,000 still died of COVID-19!
I think it's at 229,000 right now. stats on the death from covid in the us - Google Search

Blame, blame, blame! You are doing exactly what you blame Republicans for! What is funny is you are so blind you can’t even see it! Partisan people are pretty stupid, no wonder Democrats and Republicans love you little lemmings.

She did win 2.7 million more votes.

Got a point or just telling us all what we all knew four years ago?

How do you not understand clear data? Where mask mandates were put in place, infection rates stayed flat. No masks, double the infection rates. It's not rocket surgery.

Correct, this is not rocket surgery; whatever the hell rocket surgery is.
How do you not get that it would be much worse without the mask mandates?

How do you still believe masks help?
Because I believe in facts and follow the science.
The people who say mask wearing is not necessary are the same people who insisted the world is flat, back in the day.
Maybe some of these idiots think the world is flat.
Trump has given a voice to the stupidest among us.
I work in an ER 5 nights a week. I have more first hand experience with this virus than anyone here.

My opinion is based on what I have seen with my own eyes, and not what some so-called "expert" who is constantly reversing himself has to say.

You go on and believe whatever you want, and wear whatever you want; I don't care. But you are not going to tell me what I must do, and if you try, I will embarrass you publicly by telling you and everyone in earshot what a simple-minded, spineless, nosy little punk-ass busybody I think you are.
If you keep your dickhole shut and mind your own business though, I will politely refrain from sharing my feelings of deep disgust at your stupidity, and craven cowardice.

Forum List

Back