We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

The autopsy report showed his heart was twice the size of a normal heart due to the excessive alcohol intake, and at the age of 64, ruled his death as natural causes.
Nothing "natural" about drinking yourself to death.
So...........if he had drank CORONA BEER instead we could explain the death by Covid part.............

hmm............I know 4 similar cases down here that the families said that their family members didn't die from Covid but the death certificate said Covid................

hmmmm............Cares ACT money for Covid......elderly........full rate for Medicare.......more money.............

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
If there is a clear Trump win, I expect to see a bunch of leftists going on shooting sprees.

They could, but we shoot back.
I don't need any rounds coming my way when I'm out and about with my grandkid.

That's perfectly understandable. Which is why if you happen to encounter any leftists on a shooting spree, here's hoping you'll be fortunate enough to be in the vicinity of a law abiding citizen with a concealed carry firearm.

"Thank God you're not armed" ... is something that has never been uttered between victims in an active shooter situation.

Last edited:
So...........if he had drank CORONA BEER instead we could explain the death by Covid part.............

hmm............I know 4 similar cases down here that the families said that their family members didn't die from Covid but the death certificate said Covid................

hmmmm............Cares ACT money for Covid......elderly........full rate for Medicare.......more money.............

I don't know how far back you read, so I'll reiterate: A few weeks after his death, they called my cousin to ask his opinion of the treatment his father got. My cousin brought up the Covid BS. The doctor he spoke with told him he's in a long list of families in his exact position and complaint.

A friend of mine has a son that lives out of town. He met this girl and she ended up pregnant, so they drove back here for her to meet the family, and they threw a baby shower for her. He's a cop that does side work as an EMT. This girl he met is an ER nurse. She told my friend that if somebody comes rolling in from a motorcycle accident and tests positive for Covid, it's always listed as a Covid death because her hospital gets extra money for it. But it's like the pregnant girl at the ball. Everybody knows but doesn't talk about it at her hospital.

I don't know how far back you read, so I'll reiterate: A few weeks after his death, they called my cousin to ask his opinion of the treatment his father got. My cousin brought up the Covid BS. The doctor he spoke with told him he's in a long list of families in his exact position and complaint.

A friend of mine has a son that lives out of town. He met this girl and she ended up pregnant, so they drove back here for her to meet the family, and they threw a baby shower for her. He's a cop that does side work as an EMT. This girl he met is an ER nurse. She told my friend that if somebody comes rolling in from a motorcycle accident and tests positive for Covid, it's always listed as a Covid death because her hospital gets extra money for it. But it's like the pregnant girl at the ball. Everybody knows but doesn't talk about it at her hospital.
The video I showed perspectives of a pandemic the ER nurse shows all of that too.

A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.
If there is a clear Trump win, I expect to see a bunch of leftists going on shooting sprees.

They could, but we shoot back.
I don't need any rounds coming my way when I'm out and about with my grandkid.

That's perfectly understandable. Which is why if you happen to encounter any leftists on a shooting spree, here's hoping you'll be fortunate enough to be in the vicinity of a law abiding citizen with a concealed carry firearm.

"Thank God you're not armed" ... is something that has never been uttered between victims in an active shooter situation.
I'm always armed.

Pure horse crap, unless the guy showed up with advanced pneumonia or some sort of cardio episode, cause of death (which very different from admitting diagnosis) would be MVE injuries and would not list Covid as cause.

Pure horse crap, unless the guy showed up with advanced pneumonia or some sort of cardio episode, cause of death (which very different from admitting diagnosis) would be MVE injuries and would not list Covid as cause.

I'm not there, so I can't verify. But we are hearing way too many stories like these that I'm familiar with. I'm sure when this is all over we're going to find how much corruption was involved with this virus, but by then, nobody will care which is they way they want it.

I'm not there, so I can't verify. But we are hearing way too many stories like these that I'm familiar with. I'm sure when this is all over we're going to find how much corruption was involved with this virus, but by then, nobody will care which is they way they want it.

Never been shortage of stories on the internetz and politico cranks on TV.

You want some independent confirmation that these Covid deaths are real? Take a look at how many more people have been dying since the beginning of the pandemic. During this period 300,000 more people died than what would be expected, 225,000 if you look at the very upper bound of expected deaths during a particularly bad flu season.

mm6942e2-F1.gif

Last edited:

You want some confirmation that these Covid deaths are real? Take a look at how many more people have been dying since the beginning of the pandemic. During this period 300,000 more people died than what would be expected, 225,000 if you look at the very upper bound of expected deaths during a particularly bad flu season.

That doesn't prove anything as numbers are never consistent. What your chart shows is 9 months of "expected" deaths compared to actual deaths. People are making the same claim with gun murders and suicides which both are up since the start of this thing.

This is not to say Covid isn't here and it's not killing people. My stance is that the numbers are way overblown, and statistics also show it's mostly senior citizens who actually die from this thing.

You want some confirmation that these Covid deaths are real? Take a look at how many more people have been dying since the beginning of the pandemic. During this period 300,000 more people died than what would be expected, 225,000 if you look at the very upper bound of expected deaths during a particularly bad flu season.

That doesn't prove anything as numbers are never consistent.

Actually the death numbers on a remarkably stable annual cycle and make sudden widespread increase in deaths very easy to spot.

For example in New York both 9/11 and Covid are very obviously visible as very much outstanding events in the last 20 years.

EVkroNjWsAAhcAj.jpg

This spike in excess deaths is consistent for any Covid-19 hotspot.

0*wrwUoVP5A5rsmmdv

It's absolutely real.

Last edited:
Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

The economy does better under Democrats. Bush left us in depression and now Trump might also. The stock market this week is a disaster.

After 3 Nov what are you going to do?
After a good cry, you have to face the fact that Trumpism is gone forever. No Trumpster in 4/8 years just back to the Republican politicians nominated for President.

In years to come, we will all look back and think - 'Remember that crazy orange blob Trump who if nothing else was always good for a laugh!'

When you say top cause, do you mean immediate or underlying cause. The top line under causes is immediate. The second line is the underlying cause. If either of these lines say Covid, it will be counted as a Covid death and there must be medical records that support that declaration. Otherwise the doctor that signed the death certificate can be in some deep shit.

I couldn't read what was after Covid because again, it was on his phone and I had to blowup the picture to see it. How are you going to prove it was not Covid? Take several tests from somebody that has it and keep the tests for people you want to claim have it and don't.
There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When you say top cause, do you mean immediate or underlying cause. The top line under causes is immediate. The second line is the underlying cause. If either of these lines say Covid, it will be counted as a Covid death and there must be medical records that support that declaration. Otherwise the doctor that signed the death certificate can be in some deep shit.

I couldn't read what was after Covid because again, it was on his phone and I had to blowup the picture to see it. How are you going to prove it was not Covid? Take several tests from somebody that has it and keep the tests for people you want to claim have it and don't.
There is no evidence of fraudulent reporting but there is a myth that has been circulating since last April that hospitals are lying abtout causes of death and miscoding Medicare claims. Hospitals do not receive extra funds when patients die from COVID-19. They are not over-reporting COVID-19 cases. And, they are not making money on treating COVID-19.

The truth is, hospitals and health systems are in their worst financial shape in decades due to the coronavirus. In some cases, the situation is truly dire. An AHA report estimates total losses for our nation’s hospitals and health systems of least $323 billion in 2020. There is no windfall here.

Further, hospitals and health systems adhere to strict coding guidelines, and use of the COVID-19 code for Medicare claims is reserved for confirmed cases. As of April 15, all Medicare claims must include positive test results for Covid-19 or other proof. Coding inappropriately can result in criminal penalties and exclusion from the Medicare program altogether. In July, the Trump administration initiated a new procedure in which all covid deaths are verified by HHS. In addition Medicare flags all Covid deaths to verify all coding.

There is no evidence of fraudulent reporting but there is a myth that has been circulating since last April that hospitals are lying abtout causes of death and miscoding Medicare claims. Hospitals do not receive extra funds when patients die from COVID-19. They are not over-reporting COVID-19 cases. And, they are not making money on treating COVID-19.

The truth is, hospitals and health systems are in their worst financial shape in decades due to the coronavirus. In some cases, the situation is truly dire. An AHA report estimates total losses for our nation’s hospitals and health systems of least $323 billion in 2020. There is no windfall here.

Further, hospitals and health systems adhere to strict coding guidelines, and use of the COVID-19 code for Medicare claims is reserved for confirmed cases. As of April 15, all Medicare claims must include positive test results for Covid-19 or other proof. Coding inappropriately can result in criminal penalties and exclusion from the Medicare program altogether. In July, the Trump administration initiated a new procedure in which all covid deaths are verified by HHS. In addition Medicare flags all Covid deaths to verify all coding.

Oh please. People ripoff Medicare and Medicaid in the billions of dollars every year. Do you really think that it stops at Covid?

And that ER nurse I spoke about earlier, do you think she is making this all up? And if so, why?

Why did the VA give a false report of my Uncle having Covid when it was virtually impossible for him to have it?

There are markers in blood and sputum samples that would indicate covid. Also antibody test would show elevated levels plus the standard corvid tests. If the patients medical records show these tests are negative, the patient does not have covid. Keep in mind having a diagnosis of Covid or Colon Cancer is not sufficient to list it as a cause of death. Each of these diseases have very different chains of events resulting in death.

Covid-19 deaths will have major lung damage and the most common immediate cause of death will be repertory failure or coronary thrombosis.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Our SC insurance policy will make sure we don't lose.

4 more years!

It sure sucks to be a Democrat.

After 3 Nov what are you going to do?
After a good cry, you have to face the fact that Trumpism is gone forever. No Trumpster in 4/8 years just back to the Republican politicians nominated for President.

In years to come, we will all look back and think - 'Remember that crazy orange blob Trump who if nothing else was always good for a laugh!'

If Biden wins it will truly be a sad day for America. Higher taxes, much higher fuel prices, stock market crashing, destruction of what are now safe and peaceful suburbs, your daughter being robbed of a potential scholarship because some guy who wears a dress beat her in an athletic competition at school, more jobs leaving America or being outsourced because of his desire for a $15.00 national minimum wage, which comes along with companies who can't leave making much larger investments in automation replacing human beings.

When they called my cousin and told him his father tested positive, he responded that it was not possible because nobody in the household had any symptoms. Then they changed their story to his father was asymptomatic. Okay, asymptomatic means you don't even know you have it, and won't give you any complications. So why did his death certificate read it was a Covid death?

Look, bottom line is that hospitals are not listing the death as COVID if the patient didn't have freaking COVID. Numbers are NOT being over reported, in fact experts say that numbers are UNDER reported. You don't have to have symptoms to have the virus and those are the ones that are most likely to spread it. Your uncle, while careful, did have contact with other people as well as items that may have contained the virus.

People are dying every day by the hundreds OF THIS VIRUS. Wear the mask, wash your hands, stay home whenever you can and we CAN get past this. It's going to take new (actual) leadership and not abdication, but we can and will beat this virus. (actually beat it, not declare victory while a thousand people a day die)

New Topics

Forum List

Back