We righties need to be prepared for a Trump loss

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Not saying its gonna happen BUT as we all know you are wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Personally I think a Biden administration would be an economic disaster and truth be told that is virtually all I care about, hence my Trump vote.
Having said that I am not so narrow minded as to assume that others think like me. Anything can happen and the wise person does their best to prepare for it.
I hope to God we don't see any unhinged responses from the right like we did from the left when Hillary lost.

Keep your composure if the worst happens and for God's sake don't come on here......

• Banned
I do not intend to riot, vandalize and loot-----I will, simply, LIE DOWN AND DIE
See now, we need to talk darlin....

My sessions are cheap and I can teach you the value of a good bottle of Whiskey. Or my daughter can "hook you up" with the good stuff.
Either way all your worries will fade into nothingness

I do not intend to riot, vandalize and loot-----I will, simply, LIE DOWN AND DIE

Lak-----thanks for your ENDORSEMENT of my----demise-----you bastard
Best to ignore Shittingbull, he/she comes from the same tribe as Pocahontas and isn't to be taken seriously

Conservatives don't act like spoiled bitches. That's what ignorant liberals do. They kneel in the street and wail and cry because, well, the fuckin' sky is falling, that's why.

if Trump loses, the right will regroup and work towards 2024, and they'll start doing that sooner rather than later. See, that's why Biden is going to lose. The left got into the mix pretty late in the game, instead choosing to waste three years on that impeachment bullshit.

They're not ready. Joe's not ready.

Trump is ready...

If he wins...civil war and unrest. If he loses, same thing. Damned either way. Can't run to another country either, cuz, well, ya gotta have money enough to pay for your own health insurance, own food, have a skillfull trade you can still perform, etc. Oh. Wait.

In the end you do realize it matters not who wins. Life goes on. People wake up and toul until exhaustion on a daily basis.
I do think it matters. Our Rollercoaster is headed to hell (insolvency) no matter what. The only question is how fast we get there. If possible I would like to postpone that until I'm gone

Conservatives don't act like spoiled bitches. That's what ignorant liberals do. They kneel in the street and wail and cry because, well, the fuckin' sky is falling, that's why.

if Trump loses, the right will regroup and work towards 2024, and they'll start doing that sooner rather than later. See, that's why Biden is going to lose. The left got into the mix pretty late in the game, instead choosing to waste three years on that impeachment bullshit.

They're not ready. Joe's not ready.

Trump is ready...
I truly hope you are correct

I did my part yesterday.

Attachments

• 20201015_162404.jpg
    20201015_162404.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 50
A Trump loss most likely ain't in the works but what we need to prepare for is a Trump win. Last inauguration day they torched cars and smashed windows. By spring of 2017 a radical democrat armed himself with a SKS and opened fire on a republican baseball team. The anger is so seething out there that it scares me what the democrats are planning for this one.

Forum List

Back