We Need to Make it Much harder to get a Gun

Yeah, with a machine gun, or an AR with a bump stock, if the POS doesn't jam on you.

You need to graduate 8th grade.
You don't need a bump stock to empty a 30 round magazine in 10 seconds

Just about anyone can do it

Maybe if you actually ever fired a gun you'd know this.

You don't need a bump stock to empty a 30 round magazine in 10 seconds
You're fucking delusional
THREE rounds a second?.............................OK Rambo.
Just about anyone can do it
Sure Rambo.
Maybe if you actually ever fired a gun you'd know this.
SURE ..................Even this idiot.

H38081Trumbo%20500x500-500x500.jpg

You're fucking delusional
THREE rounds a second?.............................OK Rambo.

Sure Rambo.

SURE ..................Even this idiot.

H38081Trumbo%20500x500-500x500.jpg

You really don't even know how long a second is do you?

Tell you what set a metronome for 60 beats per minute then try to tap your finger as many times as you can between beats and Get back to me.

FYI I can play practice guitar scales at 240 beats per minute that's 4 notes per second in case you couldn't figure that out

Here I posted this because you probably don't know what a metronome is.

Last edited:
You really don't even know how long a second is do you?
Usually it's saying 100.
Tell you what set a metronome for 60 beats per minute then try to tap your finger as many times as you can between beats and Get back to me.
NOT a gun.
FYI I can play practice guitar scales at 240 beats per minute that's 4 notes per second in case you couldn't figure that out

Here I posted this because you probably don't know what a metronome is.

STILL..........NOT pulling a trigger.

Usually it's saying 100.

NOT a gun.

STILL..........NOT pulling a trigger.

So you are utterly incapable of pulling the trigger of a rifle 3 times for every beat of the metronome at 60 bpm?

Do you have cerebral palsy or something?

Last edited:
"less than one round per second"?

"Yes, it does..........by far the easiest weapon to kill with, about 50 rounds a minute"
60 seconds in a minute.

Of course...............capable of, with the magazine capacity and if the gun didn't jam.

A muslim terrorist used a rental truck in Nice, France and murdered 86 people and wounded 435.....more people murdered and wounded than in any mass public shooting in the United States....and it was done in just 5 minutes.........

Rental trucks are the easiest weapon to kill with....obviously......

SO, when people start killing 5 or 10 people at a time with those knives.............ban them too.

That is your standard?

Since a muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck to murder 86 people and wound 435 in 5 minutes…according to your standard trucks must be banned……..

He murdered more people with that truck than every mass public shooting in the U.S. including Las Vegas……..

SO, when people start killing 5 or 10 people at a time with those knives.............ban them too.

This killer used a car to murder 6 white people at a Christmas Parade……if you want to ban rifles based on 5-10 people killed in one attack…….

According to your standard cars need to be banned….,

Brooks drove his red Ford Escape through the parade in downtown Waukesha on Nov. 21, 2021, after getting into a fight with his ex-girlfriend. Six people were killed, including 8-year-old Jackson Sparks, who was marching with his baseball team, and three members of a group known as the Dancing Grannies. Scores of others were injured

Forum List

Back