We Need To Go Nuclear

Then the whole green movement is bound to fail.

We cannot both lower emissions and power a 100% fossil fuel free economy without nuclear power

I'm sitting here on my laptop plugged into the wall. I'll let others fight it out.

Any links for the rape due to solar?
You dont need a link

The government is subsidizing solar installations up thousands of dollars per household

Thats raping other taxpayer who have to make up the difference for some stranger across town or in another state

You dont need a link

The government is subsidizing solar installations up thousands of dollars per household

Thats raping other taxpayer who have to make up the difference for some stranger across town or in another state
Is this happening in all states?

How are the Chinese communists going to prevent Fuku-like disasters? With the use of a crystal ball? Badger’s portable wind turbine can at least move away from funky areas.
Easy, they are not building the 1960's GE designed boiling water reactors .

I am laughing at how stupid your thinking is. That was about the dumbest post I have seen.

Easy, they are not building the 1960's GE designed boiling water reactors .

I am laughing at how stupid your thinking is. That was about the dumbest post I have seen.
The most intelligent part of the post still stands: the turbine can be moved. So too can solar panels.

In fact, moving solar panels may be an interesting addition to crops grown (under [italics]) solar panels.

The most intelligent part of the post still stands: the turbine can be moved. So too can solar panels.
Technically, that does not stand either. Because it makes no sense.

Of course, we do have mobile reactors, dozens. They move all the time. They can also be employed anywhere and everywhere. You can't do that with wind turbines or solar.

The navy's reactors are constantly on the move.

Technically, that does not stand either. Because it makes no sense.

Of course, we do have mobile reactors, dozens. They move all the time. They can also be employed anywhere and everywhere. You can't do that with wind turbines or solar.

The navy's reactors are constantly on the move.
Forgetting that each individual is (psychologically empowered [italiics]) by being able to move their (owned [italics]) equipment is your mistake in reasoning. When the equipment is mounted on their vehicle, there should not be one iota of envy about anything the dipshit navy is doing.

Forgetting that each individual is (psychologically empowered [italiics]) by being able to move their (owned [italics]) equipment is your mistake in reasoning. When the equipment is mounted on their vehicle, there should not be one iota of envy about anything the dipshit navy is doing.
the navy, just think, without them, you would not be

Forum List

Back