We need to get Trump out of office, we need to vote for whoever is the Democratic potential Pres.

it looks like it will be Biden,

If Ratcliffe is going to be his DNI
and Meadows is his new Chief of Staff,

We must do anything to get tramp out of office.

Hitler rises from the grave and runs on the Democrats side versus Trump who would you vote for?

Before you proclaim Trump is Hitler reincarnated just remember Hitler would have never allowed his daughter to marry a Jewish man had Hitler had children...

My point is saying you would vote for anyone to get rid of Trump make you look unhinged!

"I dont want to vote for trump because he is stupid and immature. Thats why im voting for a stupid man with almost stage 3 Alzheimer's" said a bunch of partisan morons.
Maybe, instead of being stupid, everyone could come together and vote for someone that isnt a piece of shit. Sadly, you dipshits are too lazy and dependent to do that.

"I dont want to vote for trump because he is stupid and immature. Thats why im voting for a stupid man with almost stage 3 Alzheimer's" said a bunch of partisan morons.
Maybe, instead of being stupid, everyone could come together and vote for someone that isnt a piece of shit. Sadly, you dipshits are too lazy and dependent to do that.

Look, because you want to vote for Crazy Hat Guy on the Libertarian ticket is perfectly fine with me but some people just prefer a different type of crazy with retardation mixed in!

So, who is the right candidate who “isn’t a piece of shit” we can vote for. Give us an example.

Look, because you want to vote for Crazy Hat Guy on the Libertarian ticket is perfectly fine with me but some people just prefer a different type of crazy with retardation mixed in!
Uh Bruce, I'm not running.

Not you Mike even though you would be the closes thing since Nixon but there is this crazy guy on the Libertarian Party that won a Primary and hell I just might vote for him!

I do not know why Harley is not running for President... I have to write for President because knowing Harley he is on the run daily from something!

it looks like it will be Biden,

If Ratcliffe is going to be his DNI
and Meadows is his new Chief of Staff,

We must do anything to get tramp out of office.

Wow. You really are just as stupid as I thought you were.

Biden?? LMAO. Trump will beat his ass in the election and you will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and feel important about yourself.

What a flaming moron you are. Oh wait. I forgot. You really are a moron. Never mind. Dumbass.

Not you Mike even though you would be the closes thing since Nixon but there is this crazy guy on the Libertarian Party that won a Primary and hell I just might vote for him!

I do not know why Harley is not running for President... I have to write for President because knowing Harley he is on the run daily from something!
He is running from the Wuhan red death, better known as Sheila. This her:

1585656874489.png

I wouldnt be elected. The good ones never do! :)

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

50/50 right now. It may depend on the veep pick.

Fuck.

Translation:

Mac will be voting straight ticket Democrat while he pretend he will go either way...

( It is almost impossible for me not to write something nasty and sexual but I must not give into my urges )

-----

So Mac tell the board what repulses you about Biden?

What upset you about Trump?

What would you like in a Third Party Candidate?

Did you know if Mitt Romney would run third party I would vote for him!

It is inconceivable that any sane person could consider voting for Donald Trump after watching his insane press conferences.

The inevitable deduction from this is that red-hatters and Trumpies love the insane and would give their lives for the First Idiot.

I find myself in the same fucking position as 2016. I'm repulsed by the Democrats, I want to vote third party, but Trumpism is so ugly that I may not have a choice.

50/50 right now. It may depend on the veep pick.

Fuck.
yea vote for alzheimers and his regressive VP.
Then bitch about the regressives.
Dumbfuck

I wouldnt be elected. The good ones never do! :)

So I should run for President?

He is running from the Wuhan red death, better known as Sheila. This her:

View attachment 317431

Damn it Mike!

Forum List

Back