We need to arm ourselves to prevent the takeover by a Ham Sandwich

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I saw a Ham Sandwich lurking in the back of my fridge and just know it's trying to take over the world. Time to buy more guns, dig new bunkers, equip them for at least 6 months and hide under the bed with lots of extra ammo.

Prepare before it's too late

(brought to you by the Furtherment of selling more guns and ammo committee)

I saw a Ham Sandwich lurking in the back of my fridge and just know it's trying to take over the world. Time to buy more guns, dig new bunkers, equip them for at least 6 months and hide under the bed with lots of extra ammo.

If Hillary wins the Presidency, that Ham Sandwich will be the least of your problems.

Set some money aside to get the guns you want, in case that one in a million chance occurs...... she does win.

I want a Sig P229 in .40 caliber, and I would like an M4 carbine in a .40 caliber.

But the 229 is my priority.

Shadow 355

• Banned

If Hillary wins the Presidency, that Ham Sandwich will be the least of your problems.

Set some money aside to get the guns you want, in case that one in a million chance occurs...... she does win.

I want a Sig P229 in .40 caliber, and I would like an M4 carbine in a .40 caliber.

Shadow 355

I like the S&W 40 or the Glock 40 or the Colt 10mm. Why do I need guns? Getting ready for your Revolution. I need it to protect myself from you and others like you. Newsflash: There are more of us than you.

SHADOW355 SAID:

"If Hillary wins the Presidency, that Ham Sandwich will be the least of your problems."

lol

You tried that ridiculous lie with Obama, and it won't work now.

No one wants to 'take your guns,' no one can 'take your guns,' the notion is ignorant idiocy.

SHADOW355 SAID:

"If Hillary wins the Presidency, that Ham Sandwich will be the least of your problems."

lol

No one wants to 'take your guns,' no one can 'take your guns,' the notion is ignorant idiocy.

She can put restrictions on firearms.

She can ban magazines over 10 rounds. So if you get a handgun with a magazine capacity of 15 rounds - those magazines are " Pre- ban " mags and are legal.

Same with assault rifles.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

I like the S&W 40 or the Glock 40 or the Colt 10mm. Why do I need guns? Getting ready for your Revolution. I need it to protect myself from you and others like you. Newsflash: There are more of us than you.

No, no revolution.

I am as Military ( US ) and American as they come .

I dislike neonazis - white supremacists - and civilian paramilitary groups.....like the recent Idaho event.

I believe in God ........ And country.

Shadow 355

• Banned
SHADOW355 SAID:

lol

I would like to thank both of you for screwing up a perfectly good conspiracy theory.

Now, back to watching that Ham Sandwich.

Forum List

Back