We need some new rules...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1590067425778.png

...around here.

Like don't watch your neighbors wife through a telescope while social distancing.....

...use binoculars.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
K, Guido Sarducci

R U A NY'er???
Father Guido Sarducci, born as Don Novello, a very funny fellow! Have you read any of Don's books? They are hilarious.

He wrote books???

I remember him from SNL

...........which ran reruns this past weekend...... cracked me up!
Yep, he's written a few that I know of. Letters to Lazlo, and More Letters To Lazlo (or something like that) are books that chronicle the real letters of Lazlo Toth (actually Novello) that he sent to various companies and famous individuals, and the replies he got from some of the them. Absolutely hilarious! In some of his letters he uses the word, "congradulations", none seemed to notice the misspelling! Both of these volumes come in a large paperback format and are quite reasonable in price. The other book of his I'm aware of is The Blade, a hilarious parody of high school yearbooks with SHEEP as the students and faculty. An old girlfriend of mine owned this book, I meant to get my own copy of it but I never did.. The book, which is out of print, comes in a large paperback format, goes for between 50 and a hundred bucks on Amazon and eBay! I've been waiting for prices to come down for many years now, but they haven't. I may break down and get a copy of the book. It's THAT funny.

Last edited:
K, Guido Sarducci

R U A NY'er???
Father Guido Sarducci, born as Don Novello, a very funny fellow! Have you read any of Don's books? They are hilarious.

He wrote books???

I remember him from SNL

...........which ran reruns this past weekend...... cracked me up!
Yep, he's written a few that I know of. Letters to Lazlo, and More Letters To Lazlo (or something like that) are books that chronicle the real letters of Lazlo Toth (actually Novello) that he sent to various companies and famous individuals, and the replies he got from some of the them. Absolutely hilarious! In some of his letters he uses the word, "congradulations", none seemed to notice the misspelling! Both of these volumes come in a large paperback format and are quite reasonable in price. The other book of his I'm aware of is The Blade, a hilarious parody of high school yearbooks with SHEEP as the students and faculty. An old girlfriend of mine owned this book, I meant to get my own copy of it but I never did.. The book, which is out of print, comes in a large paperback format, goes for between 50 and a hundred bucks on Amazon and eBay! I've been waiting for prices to come down for many years now, but they haven't. I may break down and get a copy of the book. It's THAT funny.
I just checked the Internet, the books are titled "The Lazlo Letters", not "Letters To Lazlo".

1590072997591.png

When you're a first responder and the governor threatens to lay off first responders first if he doesn't get federal handouts...

...Advertise that a charcoal barbeque party will be held at his place the day after.

*****CHUCKLE*****

1590073935111.png

Don't use the old masks handed down to you from your great to the Nth...

...You can't breath through them very well and you might need to see a dentist after wearing one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back