We need better Voting Rights laws

A DOJ leader attempted to call a parent protesting the rape of his daughter in a school by a boy in a dress in a bathroom and he nd all parents were called terrorists and were to be charged as terrorists. This DOJ leader was nominated to be a Supreme court judge and called a moderate. So tell us how Progs have been cheated.
W
I am just curious, why did you quote my post? :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Racist democrats have gotten away with claiming that Black people are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century so don't expect the democrat majority to tighten up voting laws. Likely they will recommend that the million illegal aliens living in the U.S. will be able to vote.

A DOJ leader attempted to call a parent protesting the rape of his daughter in a school by a boy in a dress in a bathroom and he nd all parents were called terrorists and were to be charged as terrorists. This DOJ leader was nominated to be a Supreme court judge and called a moderate. So tell us how Progs have been cheated.
Get your story straight instead of the shit you are fed by your misguided trust in your right wing media.

The boy, in the girls bathroom was NOT wearing a dress.

The boy was the daughter's sexual partner, who prearranged to meet in this bathroom, at that specific time, for sex with this boy, as they had performed sex twice previously during the earlier week in the same bathroom stall. There was no dress wearing involved from every article I've read on it.

It was rape this third time, because he tried to have anal sex with her, and she said no! He forced that type of sex, on her.

With federal voting rights legislation stalled in Congress, Democratic lawmakers and civil rights activists are calling on the Biden administration to issue a new executive order aimed at better protecting voters against restrictive state election laws.
Rep. Joyce Beatty, an Ohio Democrat and chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, said the Biden administration should "do whatever is necessary, whether that's an executive order, whether that is us figuring out a legislative approach that we can get through."

Comment:
We need better Voting Rights laws that protect everyone's Right to Vote.
When someone votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
All Voters should be required to show a valid ID.
All ballots should be tied to a real living citizen who has only voted once.
Ballot counting should be done with live internet webcam surveillance.
Ballot Harvesting should be illegal and have high fines and prison time.
Ballot drop boxes should be banned.
Counting ballots behind closed doors should be illegal.
Ballot counting machines should be integrity tested before, during and after each election.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats create ballot drop boxes that can be stuffed with bogus ballots, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats block Voter ID laws so that Democrat Voters can cast multiple ballots, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats allow non-citizens to vote in our elections, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats count ballots behind locked doors, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats move ballots outside of Chain of Custody laws, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
When anti-Voting Rights Democrats block Poll Watchers, they are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
Since Americans don't handle much of anything other than bumper sticker length political positions Republicans need to simply run on, "Secure the Vote 2022/24".

Outlining a similar set of steps to be taken if they can get majorities in both houses in 22 and increase or at least hold them while taking back the WH in 2024.

Americans no longer have confidence in the system and if we can't restore it pretty quickly the country will not survive.

When people are convinced their votes no longer matter bloody revolutions tend to start.

Democrats scream voter suppression and intimidation every time they lose while Republicans scream "Fraud" every time they lose.

I don't know what it would look like today but last year I saw a poll somewhere by a respected source showing something like 60% of Americans no longer have faith in the system.

We need to fix that and quickly.

Since Americans don't handle much of anything other than bumper sticker length political positions Republicans need to simply run on, "Secure the Vote 2022/24".

Outlining a similar set of steps to be taken if they can get majorities in both houses in 22 and increase or at least hold them while taking back the WH in 2024.

Americans no longer have confidence in the system and if we can't restore it pretty quickly the country will not survive.

When people are convinced their votes no longer matter bloody revolutions tend to start.

Democrats scream voter suppression and intimidation every time they lose while Republicans scream "Fraud" every time they lose.

I don't know what it would look like today but last year I saw a poll somewhere by a respected source showing something like 60% of Americans no longer have faith in the system.

We need to fix that and quickly.
Restrictions on elections by the federal government are unconstitutional because the federal government does not conduct elections.

An example of that is found in the Electoral College where Nebraska and Maine do not have winner-take-all elections.

Did you ever take a high school class in civics or actually read the Constitution? I am betting the answers to both questions are like most people, "NO"!

New Topics

Forum List

Back