We need a thread observing what Trump has accomplished

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Trump knocked off a team of the the Republican elite to get to the general election, saying stupid shit the entire way, yet Trump did it.

These business types have run before, and either quit or have lost. Other than Ross Perot, I'm unaware of a relevant POUS candidate that was business not politics, yet Trump did it.

Trump always said with arrogance his temperament was that of a winner. At first glance that doesn't meet the definition. At another glance I kind of get it, because Trump did it.

Trump always said with arrogance there are winners and the losers are losers. Wholly shit dude, can you imagine his heartache if he lost? Not relevant because Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off his own fucking party. How often has that happened in the USA? Never on this level for certainty, but Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off a corporate America that edged on the side of caution or liberalism. Even billionaires tried to fight him off, which I suspect was jealousy, yet Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off his own foolishness from the past and present. You're going to grab what? That and I can't say I cared for his statement about the Hispanic judge. Other than that, if he truly cheated hard working Americans out of cash without good reason, then we're in real disagreement. Doesn't mean I'm turning on him now, because I'll know more over his tenure. Besides, Trump did it.

Trump refused to show his taxes. I don't believe that's ever happened before. Has he even paid federal income tax? In his arrogance he never denied it, and he never so much as TRUMPED the accusation with "I paid the tax (insert year(s))". It will be interesting if he closes some of those loopholes, but not once did I hear him say he would. He only called out Hillary for not doing it. Anyway, Trump did it.

When he wasn't exaggerating the truth Trump was brutally honest. 50ish% of us can't handle the fucking truth, and the truth is Trump did it.

Trump is not part of the establishment, at least in the sense of government for certainty. When is the last time we elected a POUS who wasn't, never? But Trump did it.

Trump was the energizer bunny man. The dude hopped on every plane and TV show he could to market himself and his campaign. His work paid off, because Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off an Obama Admin., Clinton campaign, DNC, liberal media and liberal sponsored debates, and all of them proved to be corrupt plus collusion. We've never experienced this level of propaganda and decay, not even close, yet Trump did it.

Nobody has risked the amount of cash Trump did for his campaign, not even close. What percentage came out of his pocket? You have to give the guy credit, he's got 20 pound balls. He does shit just because he believes success is likely, and to his point Trump did it.

Granted he had the assistance of Assange. That and of course Clinton and Obama. Difference between them is Assange is a hero.

Last edited:
Trump knocked off a team of the the Republican elite to get to the general election, saying stupid shit the entire way, yet Trump did it.

What was stupid about it?

These business types have run before, and either quit or have lost. Other than Ross Perot, I'm unaware of a relevant POUS candidate that was business not politics, yet Trump did it.
Yeah but they weren't saying smart stuff.
Trump always said with arrogance his temperament was that of a winner. At first glance that doesn't meet the definition. At another glance I kind of get it, because Trump did it.
I knew he was going to win all along. where were you?
Trump always said with arrogance there are winners and the losers are losers. Wholly shit dude, can you imagine his heartache if he lost? Not relevant because Trump did it.
where were you?
Trump had to battle off his own fucking party. How often has that happened in the USA? Never on this level for certainty, but Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off a corporate America that edged on the side of caution or liberalism. Even billionaires tried to fight him off, which I suspect was jealousy, yet Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off his own foolishness from the past and present. You're going to grab what? That and I can't say I cared for his statement about the Hispanic judge. Other than that, if he truly cheated hard working Americans out of cash without good reason, then we're in real disagreement. Doesn't mean I'm turning on him now, because I'll know more over his tenure. Besides, Trump did it.

Trump refused to show his taxes. I don't believe that's ever happened before. Has he even paid federal income tax? In his arrogance he never denied it, and he never so much as TRUMPED the accusation with "I paid the tax (insert year(s))". It will be interesting if he closes some of those loopholes, but not once did I hear him say he would. He only called out Hillary for not doing it. Anyway, Trump did it.

When he wasn't exaggerating the truth Trump was brutally honest. 50ish% of us can't handle the fucking truth, and the truth is Trump did it.

Trump is not part of the establishment, at least in the sense of government for certainty. When is the last time we elected a POUS who wasn't, never? But Trump did it.

Trump was the energizer bunny man. The dude hopped on every plane and TV show he could to market himself and his campaign. His work paid off, because Trump did it.

Trump had to battle off an Obama Admin., Clinton campaign, DNC, liberal media and liberal sponsored debates, and all of them proved to be corrupt plus collusion. We've never experienced this level of propaganda and decay, not even close, yet Trump did it.

Nobody has risked the amount of cash Trump did for his campaign, not even close. What percentage came out of his pocket? You have to give the guy credit, he's got 20 pound balls. He does shit just because he believes success is likely, and to his point Trump did it.

Granted he had the assistance of Assange. That and of course Clinton and Obama. Difference between them is Assange is a hero.
And you only got on board the Trump train AFTER he

did it.

Trump is cool , just recently he became an Honorary Russian Cossack

did it.

ILMAO, you're pretty special. Must have been the only guy to vote for him.

Do you own more than one Trump blow up doll?

Yeah, and here's what you got. A picture of the COWARD and the MAN.

rfe1478809031.jpg

where were you?

did it.
I voted for Trump too, but I don't have a bromance with him like you do. Just make sure that if he turns left he signals first because you might get a broken nose with as deep as you have it buried up his ass.

where were you?

did it.
I voted for Trump too, but I don't have a bromance with him like you do. Just make sure that if he turns left he signals first because you might get a broken nose with as deep as you have it buried up his ass.
I'm a woman, and THAT^ is an ad hominem argument.

You are lying about voting for him.

where were you?

did it.
I'm a woman, and THAT^ is an ad hominem argument.

You are lying about voting for him.
No, it's not an ad hominem argument. It is an observation from your comments that your nose is buried deep up Trump's ass. Just because you are brown noser does not mean you aren't a good person. And yes, I did vote for Trump. I'm more conservative than you will ever hope to be, but I am not so blind or dogmatic to believe that Trump is a conservative. He's not. As for you, I don't pal around with racist POS like you do (i.e. Odium). So right off the bat, I question what you are about. I'l let you know when I finally decide.

Forum List

Back