===we need a damn good president and not a good politician===

BREDNAMERICA

Aug 29, 2011
APACHE JUNCTION, ARIZONA
to me there really is not a person that is running for this office who deeply has america at heart. these people who are running for the office is only wanting the job for one or more of these reasons. it's either the power, the popularity,the benifits that go with it, to become history, etc. etc.etc. where is the person who is willing to give his or hers complete devotion to the peopleand the country. we need this person to put us and our country 1st 2nd and third before themselves and thier friends. there are alot of good people who are willing and capable to do this job. but they lack the money to campaign. how do we let a person who has the education, the honesty, the background of a person who was raised in a comman folk setting. people who are not afraid of to go without. to get dirty to make a buck or two. someone who's been there and done that. a person who can get up there in front of the world and speak his own words , that write thier own speaches. we need a person like that where are they.

As much people will degrade my opinion because of it, but the only two people in the race at this point who are not good politicians are Herman Cain and Ron Paul. Not good politicians but I think they have the potential to be truly good presidents... I'd say I'm sure more so of Ron Paul in that regard.

Forum List

Back