We need a change

eddiew37 I don't know your size, but I imagine your not a very big fellar...

View attachment 424354

i always wonder about an idiot who smokes pot while voting for people who want to continue the war on pot...

perhaps pot really does make you stupid?
Wait a second. Someone was offering weed for my vote??!!! SHIT

why do you support a party that wants to ruin your life for smoking pot?
Of course not. I voted to legalize med pot in Mississippi. Ten years till retirement. I plan to return to my days of a light up standing lamp. Realistically I'll have ten years to calm down.

This is as critical as getting rid of the electoral college. Here's a letter to the editor with which I largely agree. Can't have a crime syndicate running the government again with potential immunity.

Opinion | Time to Rethink Presidential Pardons?

To the Editor:
As President Trump has issued a pardon to Michael Flynn, and now appears ready to issue numerous other pardons to those who committed crimes (or may have committed crimes) while in service to the president, it is clear that the pardon provision of the Constitution must be amended to prevent presidential administrations from becoming crime or corruption syndicates without consequence.
The pardon power should be amended to prohibit a president from issuing a pardon for any crime committed during the period he or she is in office. This limitation would deter the commission of crimes of corruption on behalf of a president with knowledge that any such acts will be followed by a pardon.
In addition, the amendment should prohibit the president from issuing a self-pardon and prohibit any vice president who comes into the office upon the resignation of the president from issuing a pardon.
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.
We'll never see another amendment to the const. I was ok with W giving Scooter Libby clemency. I was ok with Trump giving Flynn a pardon. His life is pretty wrecked but what he did was a disgrace to his service. I don't recall Obama or Clinton pardoning anyone for a crime done while they were in office, but it may have happened.
Clinton pardoned so many that there is even a long list.
There was some controversy on a number of his pardons since the Clinton foundation received a payment either just before or just after the pardon by either the person being pardoned or a close relative.
44 did a number of clemencies Or pardons. Here's a List of All 70 People Pardoned By Barack Obama
And why would I care either way?
You mean other then you said you did not know if either one had pardoned anyone? You mean you don’t want to know things you are happy being unaware?

This is as critical as getting rid of the electoral college. Here's a letter to the editor with which I largely agree. Can't have a crime syndicate running the government again with potential immunity.

To the Editor:
As President Trump has issued a pardon to Michael Flynn, and now appears ready to issue numerous other pardons to those who committed crimes (or may have committed crimes) while in service to the president, it is clear that the pardon provision of the Constitution must be amended to prevent presidential administrations from becoming crime or corruption syndicates without consequence.
The pardon power should be amended to prohibit a president from issuing a pardon for any crime committed during the period he or she is in office. This limitation would deter the commission of crimes of corruption on behalf of a president with knowledge that any such acts will be followed by a pardon.
In addition, the amendment should prohibit the president from issuing a self-pardon and prohibit any vice president who comes into the office upon the resignation of the president from issuing a pardon.
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.
My thoughts exactly. Didn't Obama pardon a cop killer who fled to Cuba? Where was the indignation from the FAKE ASS LEFT then?

FUCKEM

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

No. You need to change. Please don't ever use the inclusionary pronoun "we" like you have anything in common with anything I believe. You don't speak for me, ok?

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.
My thoughts exactly. Didn't Obama pardon a cop killer who fled to Cuba? Where was the indignation from the FAKE ASS LEFT then?

FUCKEM
Did he or was it more Repub BS? A scum like trump giving pardons out for money And idiots like you kiss his butt??

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

No. You need to change. Please don't ever use the inclusionary pronoun "we" like you have anything in common with anything I believe. You don't speak for me, ok?
I have NOTHING in common with you I'm an American through and through Not traitorous scum supporting a racist swine

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.
Not worried about the electoral college. In fact I like it and you should too.
I like the idea of the proposed change to the presidential pardon provision, but see no need to prevent the vice president upon assuming the presidency from pardoning the outgoing president.
Maybe he does not like the Electoral College because he tried to get in and was rejected.

Must have poor SAT scores.
Republicans you have sold your soul, and you may find it hard to bargain with the devil for its return.
LOL Will no fear You lost your soul years ago

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.

FUCKEM
Did he or was it more Repub BS? A scum like trump giving pardons out for money And idiots like you kiss his butt??
disputed.jpg

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

I have NOTHING in common with you I'm an American through and through Not traitorous scum supporting a racist swine

Lollers, dude. You people didn't start becoming "Americans" until Trump beat Hillary in 2016. Then you all became fake flag-waving McCarthy-loving John Birch Society Yankee Doodle Dandies overnight.

Please don't patronize me with your feigned sense of "patriotism." I'm not as dumb as you think I am.

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.

FUCKEM
View attachment 424394
Galt You support this madman ?

How are people pardoned that haven't been found guilty of anything ,,,,,yet?

Might ask Ford that, if he were still alive.

He pardoned Nixon.
Nixon wasn't guilty??

of what?
The House Judiciary Committee then approved articles of impeachment against Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. With his complicity in the cover-up made public and his political support completely eroded, Nixon resigned from office on August 9, 1974.

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Lollers, dude. You people didn't start becoming "Americans" until Trump beat Hillary in 2016. Then you all became fake flag-waving McCarthy-loving John Birch Society Yankee Doodle Dandies overnight.

Please don't patronize me with your feigned sense of "patriotism." I'm not as dumb as you think I am.
Stupid is forever galt And supporting this trump garbage doesn't make you smart

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.

FUCKEM
View attachment 424394

Do I support Trump? Of course I do. I'd support and defend him down to the last drop of your blood, if need be.

How are people pardoned that haven't been found guilty of anything ,,,,,yet?

Might ask Ford that, if he were still alive.

He pardoned Nixon.
Nixon wasn't guilty??

of what?
The House Judiciary Committee then approved articles of impeachment against Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. With his complicity in the cover-up made public and his political support completely eroded, Nixon resigned from office on August 9, 1974.

So, it didn't get to a full House vote, he was NOT impeached, and he committed no crime....

again, what crime did he commit that he needed to be pardoned for?

To the Editor:
Daniel Shapiro
Suffern, N.Y.

Pound sand.

FUCKEM
View attachment 424394

Do I support Trump? Of course I do. I'd support and defend him down to the last drop of your blood, if need be.
Thats just like a Trumper will support you until the last drop of your blood A crook a grifter a pig

Forum List

Back