We Must Start Planning For a Permanent Pandemic

Bullshit. Mutations are far more likely to render a virus inert than more lethal. Has covid actually mutated into a more lethal strain? If it had it would be self-evident by now. Far as I'm concerned covid has become political agenda instead of an actual disease. Your mileage may vary. Ever read Andromeda Strain? Maybe you should.
Delta, Mu, and Lamda variants are all much more virulent strains than the original.

The Beta variant was more contagious but not more virulent. There are over 24,000 variants possible out of this virus... currently Mu and Lamda variants have no treatment or vaccine. They don't respond to antibodies and are more virulent...with plenty of long haulers in the wake.

Due to modern medicine you will likely live...but you won't be able to afford to live because of lasting disability.

Delta, Mu, and Lamda variants are all much more virulent strains than the original.

The Beta variant was more contagious but not more virulent. There are over 24,000 variants possible out of this virus... currently Mu and Lamda variants have no treatment or vaccine. They don't respond to antibodies and are more virulent...with plenty of long haulers in the wake.

Due to modern medicine you will likely live...but you won't be able to afford to live because of lasting disability.
OH NO!!! Let's all be afraid!!! Very very afraid!

Better yet let's see some proof that any of these variants you claim exist anywhere other than your fevered imagination. More bullshit piled higher and deeper.

OH NO!!! Let's all be afraid!!! Very very afraid!

Better yet let's see some proof that any of these variants you claim exist anywhere other than your fevered imagination. More bullshit piled higher and deeper.

Unfortunately it not BS...
However they have discovered a much better antibody that covers most variants...they are working on synthesizing it now and creating vaccines to promote that specific antibody.

The whole pandemic should be over in a few years.

I fail to see how "progs" enter into a global pandemic.

I do however see climate change denial is a problem with future pandemics from a warming climate.

That's because you are a fascist moron.

Bullshit. Mutations are far more likely to render a virus inert than more lethal. Has covid actually mutated into a more lethal strain? If it had it would be self-evident by now. Far as I'm concerned covid has become political agenda instead of an actual disease. Your mileage may vary. Ever read Andromeda Strain? Maybe you should.

Yup. Only with Corona do the "experts" suddenly ignore hundreds of years of science.

Unfortunately it not BS...
However they have discovered a much better antibody that covers most variants...they are working on synthesizing it now and creating vaccines to promote that specific antibody.

The whole pandemic should be over in a few years.
I asked for proof to back up your claims. Instead I get more bullshit. That mean you got no proof? And exactly who is this "they" you continually mention?

if one is lucky.......
1632827467798.png

~S~

I asked for proof to back up your claims. Instead I get more bullshit. That mean you got no proof? And exactly who is this "they" you continually mention?
The "they" is the research community as a whole that studies virology and immunology. It's made up of various universities and small biotech companies (which eventually get bought by the large pharma companies).

There are literally trillions of dollars being poured into research right now. Some by our government and some by private industry by means of the stock market and private investors.

My claims are very easily searchable... unless you have convinced Google that you are only interested in conspiracy theory nonsense.

You can find out by typing "Climate Change is" into your search bar and look at the list of suggested auto-completes...
Google knows more about you than you do.

The "they" is the research community as a whole that studies virology and immunology. It's made up of various universities and small biotech companies (which eventually get bought by the large pharma companies).

There are literally trillions of dollars being poured into research right now. Some by our government and some by private industry by means of the stock market and private investors.

My claims are very easily searchable... unless you have convinced Google that you are only interested in conspiracy theory nonsense.

You can find out by typing "Climate Change is" into your search bar and look at the list of suggested auto-completes...
Google knows more about you than you do.
Again bullshit instead of proof or even a hint of evidence. Your claims. Up to you to back them up. I see no link, no quotes, no science, and no source name. You made some very specific claims and should be able to provide very specific sources. You can't because your source is your imagination and/or political propaganda.

I see the poor decisions liberals are embracing based on their unreasonable fear of global warming ad more damaging than the china pandemic
Unreasonable would be your anti-science position of "huh"....it's just weather.

The climate has changed naturally since Creation

The Sahara for instance used to be a jungle

So I dont think its as simple as libs do

The only anti science loons are you and yours.

You rely on computer derived fiction. And nothing else.

The only anti science loons are you and yours.

You rely on computer derived fiction. And nothing else.
Posts the guy who has to ignore all science, scientific organizations and common sense to find bias outlets for doubt.

Forum List

Back