We must restore constitutional government

Bwahahaha!! Snowflake, it would be illegal for the President of the United States attempt to block US citizens from returning home.

You’re so damn dumb, it literally horrifies the rest of us!

Really? Where does it say that? The point was, his shutdown was based on racism and not science. Science says you don't let anyone come back until the thing has passed.

Actually, companies were forced to shut down and none did it voluntarily.
They were told what their building permit would allow as far as occupancy and density.
If they were not food related, they were closed except for delivery or outside pickup.
Like Best Buy was shut down by executive order.
Home Depot had waiting lines with mask and density requirements.

Science says you block transportation, but only for the 12 day quarantine check.
I am anti-Trump, but Trump did try to block returning tourists, and the courts over ruled him.

But the masks and social distancing inside the US was wrong.
It prevented herd immunity so made the epidemic of 2 months, last forever instead.

“We must restore constitutional government”

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.
The NSA is not permitted to operate domestically and they do. The F.B.I. is required to obtain warrants and they don’t.

And yet the clown C_Clayton_Jones wants people to believe the United States is “currently functioning under constitutional government”.

Just let that sink in. Either he’s dumber than a pile of human feces on a San Francisco street or he’s a pathological liar.

Given that this is the Epoch Times, a bunch of crazy liars, I take it with a grain of salt.

So out of 330,000,000 Americans, they illegally spied on 16,000 people who were obviously some real shitballs. I'm willing to be that many of them were named "Mohammed".

Incidently, no one else has this story except the Epoch Times.

It is not hard to show the government is totally out of control.
For example, the War on Drugs is just as illegal and foolish as Prohibition was.
Not to mention things like the government lying about things like WMD in Iraq.

Nobody else has it because people already distrust a corrupt government. The MSM does not want their credibility ( the government's) which is close to zero to get any lower.

Right. So the whole media, including Fox News, is ignoring this story, but the crazy Epoch Times has it.

Actually, did you know that the Epoch Times is run by the Falun Gong Cult? It really wasn't interested in American Politics until Trump came along.

I would not necessarily believe them, but I sort of like Falun Gong.
They don't seem all that extreme to me?

The federal government is lying to you - even about issues that are not matters of National Security. The government has forgotten that they work for We the People…

Fauci isn't the one who screwed up Covid Response, Poodle.

That was Trump.

Actually Trump did exactly what Fauci told him to.
And the problem is Fauci, with "flattening the curve".
That is well know historically, to prevent any epidemic from being able to end.
That takes a 2 month epidemic and stretches it out perpetually.
When you "flatten the curve", you conserve easy hosts, so then you prevent herd immunity and keep the epidemic alive forever.

Incidently, no one else has this story except the Epoch Times.
Thank you for proving that the “mainstream media” is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party - refusing to cover major stories about government corruption involving the Dumbocrats.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Actually, companies were forced to shut down and none did it voluntarily.

Really? Company I worked for sent everyone to work from home long before Gov. Pritzker ordered a shutdown.

They were told what their building permit would allow as far as occupancy and density.
If they were not food related, they were closed except for delivery or outside pickup.
Like Best Buy was shut down by executive order.
Home Depot had waiting lines with mask and density requirements.

Yes, but those places opened up again once everyone imposed precautions...

Science says you block transportation, but only for the 12 day quarantine check.
I am anti-Trump, but Trump did try to block returning tourists, and the courts over ruled him.

Then he should have used those 12 days to institute screenings. He didn't.

But the masks and social distancing inside the US was wrong.
It prevented herd immunity so made the epidemic of 2 months, last forever instead.

Herd immunity would have required 70% of the population to get Covid. So let's review. We have had 33 million cases of Covid in the US, with 600,000 casualties. That gives Covid a fatality rate of about 2%. To get to herd immunity without a vaccine, you would need to infect 200 million people. That would mean FOUR MILLION people would have died. Probably a lot more, because the only reason why the covid death rate wasn't a lot higher is because it was spread out over many months, and the hospitals could effectively treat people. If you had all 200 million cases in two months, the hospitals would have been overwealmed and treatable people would have died in corridors.

What we did wasn't ideal. We all suffered. I lost a job during the course of it (but got a better one) and my personal business lost 70% of it's revenue. So, yeah, this sucked for everyone. But the alternative would have sucked a lot more.

It is not hard to show the government is totally out of control.
For example, the War on Drugs is just as illegal and foolish as Prohibition was.
Not to mention things like the government lying about things like WMD in Iraq.

Uh, guy, the War on Drugs is what most of us wanted. Kind of the same thing with Prohibition. It was supported by vast majorities when it started.

The government didn't "lie" about WMD's in Iraq, they were just wrong.

I would not necessarily believe them, but I sort of like Falun Gong.
They don't seem all that extreme to me?

Symbol of the Falun Gong... nothing to see here.

1624212121182.png

Actually Trump did exactly what Fauci told him to.
And the problem is Fauci, with "flattening the curve".
That is well know historically, to prevent any epidemic from being able to end.
That takes a 2 month epidemic and stretches it out perpetually.
When you "flatten the curve", you conserve easy hosts, so then you prevent herd immunity and keep the epidemic alive forever.

Did Fauci tell him to hold Super Spreader events? Did Fauci tell him to ridicule mask-wearing? Did Fauci tell him to incite nuts with guns to show up on Capitol Steps.

Thank you for proving that the “mainstream media” is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party - refusing to cover major stories about government corruption involving the Dumbocrats.

Poodle, you think that news from the Falun Gong Cult is valid?

Incidentally, you’re spelling is atrocious and indicative of the left.

Actually, I get paid for my writing, but never mind.

But you avoid the question, are you really taking something from THIS cult seriously?

1624212611311.png

“We must restore constitutional government”

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.

The Federal government is functioning as intended by the Founding Generation: a Constitutional Republic whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly.

A Federal government afforded by the Constitution powers both expressed and implied (McCulloch v. Maryland (1819)).

A Federal government whose laws are supreme, where the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, as authorized by the doctrine of Judicial Review and Articles III and VI of the Constitution, and where rulings by the Supreme Court become the law of the land, binding on the states and local jurisdictions, who have no ‘right’ to ‘nullify’ or ‘ignore’ Federal law or the rulings of Federal courts (Cooper v. Aaron (1958)).

That conservatives, libertarians, and members of the TPM disagree with Supreme Court decisions because those rulings might conflict with errant, wrongheaded conservative dogma is of no consequence and devoid of merit.
“We must restore constitutional government” means the MAGA nuts are restless and want to hold another Insurrection like January 6th.

“We must restore constitutional government” means the MAGA nuts are restless and want to hold another Insurrection like January 6th.
Mocking it means the marxist nuts are worried that constitutional government will actually be restored, preventing your totalitarian fantasies of oppression.

The liberterian idea of constitutional government is a government that is powerless to do the will of the people and does only shit that they want. Liberterians and far right conservatives are a bunch of fascist assholes. Simply meaning that they think by the people means that the government should be so limited that the people shouldn't be able to elect a government that does more then sit on its dick.
Nice to see another of your socks giving you a thumbs up.

the federal government was always intended to pretty much sit on their dicks. It was meant to be a part time job, performed for free, not a fucking career in grifting massive wealth. They were to take cate of the national concerns, border security and national defense. That’s fucking it. Not your retirement or your education or your healthcare.

Mocking it means the marxist nuts are worried that constitutional government will actually be restored, preventing your totalitarian fantasies of oppression.
You MAGA nuts tried to destroy our country on January 6th. Don't tell me anything about your stupid "Fantasies of Oppression."

Nice to see another of your socks giving you a thumbs up.

the federal government was always intended to pretty much sit on their dicks. It was meant to be a part time job, performed for free, not a fucking career in grifting massive wealth. They were to take cate of the national concerns, border security and national defense. That’s fucking it. Not your retirement or your education or your healthcare.

Except that we had elections, and we voted for them to do exactly that.

TY.gif

When you see the posts of people like ScienceRocks you realize that the left's goal of dumbing down society by destroying our public education system, was successful.

I mean, for fuck's sake, they were given 18 enumerated powers only. 18. My fucking small children have more responsibility than that!!

The federal government was literally designed to be useless and impotent. It was supposed to be the bear-minimum that a state simply couldn't do (such as coining money, protecting intellectual property, etc.).

I mean, for fuck's sake, they were given 18 enumerated powers only. 18. My fucking small children have more responsibility than that!!

The federal government was literally designed to be useless and impotent. It was supposed to be the bear-minimum that a state simply couldn't do (such as coining money, protecting intellectual property, etc.).
It really got under way when Senators were voted on by popular vote. That was the first mistake. They were never intended to serve six years of fuck your people over kind of power.

Well, one small step towards restoring constitutional government (giving the people back the right to private property)

Forum List

Back