We must restore constitutional government

I’ve seen Joe this dumb before, but never this funny. Not a single business shut down their own operations. Not one. Some had workers work remotely. But they didn’t shut down operations.

Actually, that was the point, stupid. They sent people to work remotely, they sent assembly teams home, all without the government telling them to do so, because unlike Trump, they knew this was some serious shit.

Bwahahaha!! Snowflake, it would be illegal for the President of the United States attempt to block US citizens from returning home.

You’re so damn dumb, it literally horrifies the rest of us!

Really? Where does it say that? The point was, his shutdown was based on racism and not science. Science says you don't let anyone come back until the thing has passed.

Watching you try to constantly rewrite history for communists and fascists is as comical as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

Not only was the virus created by the Chinese government in a Wuhan lab, but more importantly, they actively covered it up (NY Times) - allowing it to spread all over the world, you lying stupid fuck.

Oh, please, you are getting into Lizard People and Trilateralists next.

There's no real evidence that TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) was created in a lab.

Here's an article from that Commie Rag, Forbes.

WTF? I said no such thing. Wasn’t even talking about Trump. My comment was that the Dumbocrats are so incompetent that the “Blue Wall rejected them.

Yeah, buddy, whatever... Except WV hadn't voted for the Democrat in a presidential election since 1996. And only then because Ross Perot split the white conservative vote.

Meanwhile, President Biden was the first Democrat to take Arizona Since 1996, and the first Democrat to take Georgia since 1980.
Correction- Bill Clinton took GA in 1992. Unlike Poodle, I can admit a mistake.

Watching you try to constantly rewrite history for communists and fascists is as comical as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

Not only was the virus created by the Chinese government in a Wuhan lab, but more importantly, they actively covered it up (NY Times) - allowing it to spread all over the world, you lying stupid fuck.
Oh, please, you are getting into Lizard People and Trilateralists next. There's no real evidence that TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) was created in a lab.
You’re just boring the shit out of everybody at this point. That was a left-wing NY Times article and I followed that up with a left-wing BBC article. All you do on this board is troll and spread propaganda because you lead a lonely and sad existence. Stop wasting everyone’s times. You’re going on block now because I don’t have time for fiction/fantasy and that is all you want to deal in.

But before I go, please allow me to humiliate you one last time. Here is your boy Joe Biden telling the American people that the US Intelligence community confirmed it came from a Chinese government lab:
President Joe Biden said on May 26 that the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) believes there are “two likely scenarios” that may have caused the CCP virus outbreak in China, noting that a significant number of officials believe the virus was spread due to a “laboratory accident.”
You’re the only asshole who tries to deny that it came from China and that the Chinese government tried to cover it up (which led to the world-wide outbreak). See son, Donald Trump wasn’t President of Italy. Or India. Or Brazil.

You’re the only asshole who tries to deny that it came from China and that the Chinese government tried to cover it up (which led to the world-wide outbreak). See son, Donald Trump wasn’t President of Italy. Or India. Or Brazil.

Except no one denied it came from China. We just don't think it was artificially made or that it was a conspiracy to make Trump look incompetent.

India and Brazil are third world countries, with poor medical infrastructure, and they STILL had less Covid Death than we had.

We must restore constitutional government. Yes, classified information must exist to protect our enemies from knowing certain things.

But an object in the air (especially above US soil) that they are not able to identify is not a matter of National Security. At all. In any capacity.

That's a matter of a few elitist asshats believe the American people are children who can't handle being told the facts.

We must restore constitutional government. Yes, classified information must exist to protect our enemies from knowing certain things.

But an object in the air (especially above US soil) that they are not able to identify is not a matter of National Security. At all. In any capacity.

That's a matter of a few elitist asshats believe the American people are children who can't handle being told the facts.

Poodle dreams of the day that aliens abduct him.

1622403142912.png

The federal government is lying to you - even about issues that are not matters of National Security. The government has forgotten that they work for We the People…

Imagine claiming that anyone (and I mean anyone) didn't have the "standing" to challenge the constitutionality of any law or regulation.
By a vote of 7 to 2 the Supreme Court has upheld the Obamacare law for the third time, ducking the question of its constitutionality by ruling that those challenging it lacked the required legal standing to do so.
Remember folks - it was an average citizen who brought Roe v. Wade all the way through the Supreme Court. This is the US Supreme Court merely wanting to avoid having to admit the Obamacare was egregiously unconstitutional.

We must restore constitutional government. It was stripped from us by the bat-shit crazy whack-job leftists. We have to restore it.

Imagine claiming that anyone (and I mean anyone) didn't have the "standing" to challenge the constitutionality of any law or regulation.
By a vote of 7 to 2 the Supreme Court has upheld the Obamacare law for the third time, ducking the question of its constitutionality by ruling that those challenging it lacked the required legal standing to do so.
Remember folks - it was an average citizen who brought Roe v. Wade all the way through the Supreme Court. This is the US Supreme Court merely wanting to avoid having to admit the Obamacare was egregiously unconstitutional.

We must restore constitutional government. It was stripped from us by the bat-shit crazy whack-job leftists. We have to restore it.

Actually, Poodle, the White Trash tool that they used to challenge the laws in Roe was a cutout.

She had a team of lawyers who argued that these unworkable laws that no one was following had to go.

The real problem is, there's no one who has "Standing" to challenge ObamaCare because anyone effected by it is BENEFITING.

I'm not effected by Obamacare at all. I'm lucky enough to have private insurance. So are most of the Right Wingers who whine loudly by it.

“We must restore constitutional government”

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.
The NSA is not permitted to operate domestically and they do. The F.B.I. is required to obtain warrants and they don’t.

And yet the clown C_Clayton_Jones wants people to believe the United States is “currently functioning under constitutional government”.

Just let that sink in. Either he’s dumber than a pile of human feces on a San Francisco street or he’s a pathological liar.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.
The NSA is not permitted to operate domestically and they do. The F.B.I. is required to obtain warrants and they don’t.

And yet the clown C_Clayton_Jones wants people to believe the United States is “currently functioning under constitutional government”.

Just let that sink in. Either he’s dumber than a pile of human feces on a San Francisco street or he’s a pathological liar.

Given that this is the Epoch Times, a bunch of crazy liars, I take it with a grain of salt.

So out of 330,000,000 Americans, they illegally spied on 16,000 people who were obviously some real shitballs. I'm willing to be that many of them were named "Mohammed".

Incidently, no one else has this story except the Epoch Times.

Given that this is the Epoch Times, a bunch of crazy liars, I take it with a grain of salt.

So out of 330,000,000 Americans, they illegally spied on 16,000 people who were obviously some real shitballs. I'm willing to be that many of them were named "Mohammed".

Incidently, no one else has this story except the Epoch Times.
Nobody else has it because people already distrust a corrupt government. The MSM does not want their credibility ( the government's) which is close to zero to get any lower.

Nobody else has it because people already distrust a corrupt government. The MSM does not want their credibility ( the government's) which is close to zero to get any lower.

Right. So the whole media, including Fox News, is ignoring this story, but the crazy Epoch Times has it.

Actually, did you know that the Epoch Times is run by the Falun Gong Cult? It really wasn't interested in American Politics until Trump came along.

Right. So the whole media, including Fox News, is ignoring this story, but the crazy Epoch Times has it.

Actually, did you know that the Epoch Times is run by the Falun Gong Cult? It really wasn't interested in American Politics until Trump came along.

Can you prove that? If you can't you shouldn't say it.

Can you prove that? If you can't you shouldn't say it.

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Pogo Stick, I just posted a link.

You guys are being played by Chinese cultists...
Biden is owned and played by the CCP. Their album is doing far more damage than the Falun-gong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back