We must restore constitutional government

You know what, President Trump was so successful, it’s hard to keep up! Record-low unemployment. Manufacturing jobs brought back home from overseas. Wealth up across all classes.

It was literally unprecedented prosperity. He achieved more in 4 years than any President in US history did in 8 years. And he did it with the anti-American Dumbocrats trying to undermine everything he was doing.

Uh, guy, they weren't brought home... Unemployment has been shrinking since 2010, and that's largely because the workforce has been shrinking as the Baby Boomers retire.

Dude…have you met federal government? Of course you haven’t. Because there isn’t a single “normal” constituent in the nation that can get a meeting with the President of the United States. But even a low-IQ nitwit such as yourself has unfettered access to his state Governor.

Actually, I worked for the Federal Government when I was in the Army. Frankly, I've never been in anything since that was as well organized or well run.

The governor of my state is pretty well guarded... and this last year, his fat ass has needed it.

Right? They saw that Dumbocrats made their lives miserable so they voted for President Trump. The so-called “Blue Wall” of West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all voted for Trump after the Dumbocrats destroyed all of their jobs and insulted the hell of of them for being hard-working, self-supporting Americans.

Uh, guy, West Virginia hasn't gone to the Democrat since 1996. Why do you get so many facts... wrong?

As for the Rust Belt three, Yeah, Trump promised them jobs... and then became the first presidents since Hoover to post a NET JOB LOSS. Which is why they flipped back as well as GA and AZ.

Thanks to the Dumbocrats! Hence the reason they voted for Trump. High taxes, Union labors, and crushing government-regulations forces jobs overseas.

Democrats are responsible for businesses in small factory towns shutting down? You are delusional.

Those one factory towns have been losing their factories because they aren't practical... that's the thing. You can either hire Cleetus the Redneck with his poor work attitude for $50,000 a year or you can hire Chang with a good work attitude for $10,000 a year.

Actually, I worked for the Federal Government when I was in the Army. Frankly, I've never been in anything since that was as well organized or well run.
And you know what is sad? Even as you served this country, you still couldn’t get a meeting with the President of the United States. Even though he was literally your Commander in Chief, you still couldn’t get a meeting with him.

Which, of course, is why you want the federal government controlling everything. You love an insulated fascist protected from the people.

And you know what is sad? Even as you served this country, you still couldn’t get a meeting with the President of the United States. Even though he was literally your Commander in Chief, you still couldn’t get a meeting with him.

Which, of course, is why you want the federal government controlling everything. You love an insulated fascist protected from the people.

As for the Rust Belt three, Yeah, Trump promised them jobs...
…and then delivered like no President before (or since)! Record-low unemployment. Wages up across the nation. Manufacturing jobs flooding back to the US. Unprecedented prosperity. #MAGA

Constitutional government means strict definition and separation of jurisdiction between federal, state, county, and municipal, with everything that can be, to be as much local as possible.
Since the federal government is the most distant and has the largest constituency base, it should do the least possible.

I couldn't get a meeting with the governor, either. The only time the Mayor of my little town wants to talk to us is during elections. I'm not sure what your point is, Poodle.

The main difference is the Federal Government is under a lot more scrutiny than State government.

…and then delivered like no President before (or since)! Record-low unemployment. Wages up across the nation. Manufacturing jobs flooding back to the US. Unprecedented prosperity. #MAGA

Uh no.

Sorry, Poodle. Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss.

A lot of people I know are still digging their way out from Trump's "unprecedented" prosperity.

Senator Joe Manchin (D) vehemently disagrees with your dumb ass

Are you fucking retarded? We were talking about the EC, not who is in the Senate.

The only time WV has ended up in the Blue column since 1980 was the two times Ross Perot split the right wing vote.

I couldn't get a meeting with the governor, either. The only time the Mayor of my little town wants to talk to us is during elections. I'm not sure what your point is, Poodle.
Bullshit. I can get a meeting with my governor any time I want (and have). And every time you've been defeated kitty, you cry "I'm not sure what your point is".

Uh no. Sorry, Poodle. Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss.

A lot of people I know are still digging their way out from Trump's "unprecedented" prosperity.
We we're all there, kitty. We all saw it. Every time your failed ideology gets exposed, you try to rewrite history.
  1. China released COVID-19 on the world
  2. President Trump immediately moved to stop all travel from China
  3. You bat-shit crazy, low-IQ extremists all cried "xenophobe" because no matter what President Trump did (including taking simple, fully constitutional measures to protect the US), "Orange Man Bad"
  4. Governors (who had the constitutional authority) shut down their entire economies in hopes of undermining the astounding success of the Republican Party and President Trump
Those are the facts, and they cannot be argued, disputed, denied, or debated.

Senator Joe Manchin (D) vehemently disagrees with your dumb ass

Are you fucking retarded? We were talking about the EC, not who is in the Senate.
No kitty. At that point, we were talking about the "Blue Wall" and how West Virginia votes. And they vote a shit-ton of blue. Well, that is until the Dumbocrat Party decided to stop the party of the low-wage worker and decided to wage an all-out war on powerful, affordable energy.

Bullshit. I can get a meeting with my governor any time I want (and have). And every time you've been defeated kitty, you cry "I'm not sure what your point is".

REally? What fantasy world does this happen in? That wasn't the governor, that was a delusion in your head.

We we're all there, kitty. We all saw it. Every time your failed ideology gets exposed, you try to rewrite history.
Really? How did they do that. They had an outbreak. They moved to contain it. They told the rest of the world it was a thing. Trump failed to respond adequately.

President Trump immediately moved to stop all travel from China

You have a funny notion of "immediate". The first cases were reported in December. he didn't completely ban travel to China until March, and then only Chinese Nationals, not Americans who were in China and trying to get back. Like everything Trump did, he just made it worse.

You bat-shit crazy, low-IQ extremists all cried "xenophobe" because no matter what President Trump did (including taking simple, fully constitutional measures to protect the US), "Orange Man Bad"

Um, yeah, because not even counting the rise in anti-Asian hate crimes he triggered, the ban made Americans working in China panic and get back here without being isolated or screened, which is how the damned thing spread as fast as it did.

Governors (who had the constitutional authority) shut down their entire economies in hopes of undermining the astounding success of the Republican Party and President Trump

Really? Funny thing, companies were shutting down their businesses before the state did. Company I worked for last year, sent people to work from home weeks before Pritzker ordered the first lockdown. Were all the businesses in on this anti-Trump conspiracy, too?

Those are the facts, and they cannot be argued, disputed, denied, or debated.

Sure, you tell yourself that... Future schools of government will be teaching Trump's response under "Don't do THAT."

No kitty. At that point, we were talking about the "Blue Wall" and how West Virginia votes. And they vote a shit-ton of blue. Well, that is until the Dumbocrat Party decided to stop the party of the low-wage worker and decided to wage an all-out war on powerful, affordable energy.

Uh, guy, you have no idea what you were talking about. You stated Trump broke the "Blue Wall". But Romney won WV, McCain won WV, Bush won WV. He really didn't do anything new there, those people are just stupid for centuries of inbreeding.

Yeah, they'll send Democrats to CONGRESS, because if they didn't have government spending in that state, they'd all fucking starve. Not that this would be a bad thing.

Really? How did they do that. They had an outbreak. They moved to contain it. They told the rest of the world it was a thing. Trump failed to respond adequately.
Watching you try to constantly rewrite history for communists and fascists is as comical as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

Not only was the virus created by the Chinese government in a Wuhan lab, but more importantly, they actively covered it up (NY Times) - allowing it to spread all over the world, you lying stupid fuck.

They silenced (BBC) whistle-blowers and forced them to sign documents stating they had made “false statements”.

Stop posting your bullshit, fictional fantasy, you lying fuck. You know everything you’re saying is 100% bullshit. You’re just wasting everyone’s time.

President Trump immediately moved to stop all travel from China
You have a funny notion of "immediate". The first cases were reported in December. he didn't completely ban travel to China until March, and then only Chinese Nationals, not Americans who were in China and trying to get back. Like everything Trump did, he just made it worse.
Bwahahaha!! Snowflake, it would be illegal for the President of the United States attempt to block US citizens from returning home.

You’re so damn dumb, it literally horrifies the rest of us! :eusa_doh:

You bat-shit crazy, low-IQ extremists all cried "xenophobe" because no matter what President Trump did (including taking simple, fully constitutional measures to protect the US), "Orange Man Bad"
Um, yeah, because not even counting the rise in anti-Asian hate crimes he triggered, the ban made Americans working in China panic and get back here without being isolated or screened, which is how the damned thing spread as fast as it did.
C0C8399D-1301-44AF-9898-5C68718CC8FA.gif

Holy shit…literally have tears on that one. It spread way faster (and deadlier) in Italy. Was Trump controlling Italy’s travel as well? :lmao:

Governors (who had the constitutional authority) shut down their entire economies in hopes of undermining the astounding success of the Republican Party and President Trump
Really? Funny thing, companies were shutting down their businesses before the state did. Company I worked for last year, sent people to work from home weeks before Pritzker ordered the first lockdown. Were all the businesses in on this anti-Trump conspiracy, too?
FA218EFC-52F1-4054-AE7F-11D491965C16.gif

I’ve seen Joe this dumb before, but never this funny. Not a single business shut down their own operations. Not one. Some had workers work remotely. But they didn’t shut down operations.

Company I worked for last year, sent people to work from home weeks before Pritzker ordered the first lockdown.
On a side note…anyone else notice that dumb-shit here can’t keep a job for more than 1 year? :laugh:

Every fuck’n year he mentions his “former company” from last year. What does that tell you? Nobody can tolerate this dill-hole for more than a few months.

Uh, guy, you have no idea what you were talking about. You stated Trump broke the "Blue Wall".
WTF? I said no such thing. Wasn’t even talking about Trump. My comment was that the Dumbocrats are so incompetent that the “Blue Wall rejected them.

Post #959 kitty:
Right? They saw that Dumbocrats made their lives miserable so they voted for President Trump. The so-called “Blue Wall” of West Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all voted for Trump after the Dumbocrats destroyed all of their jobs and insulted the hell of of them for being hard-working, self-supporting Americans.
In your defense though, you are a low-IQ leftist so I really don’t expect you to follow the conversation.

Watching you try to constantly rewrite history for communists and fascists is as comical as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

Not only was the virus created by the Chinese government in a Wuhan lab, but more importantly, they actively covered it up (NY Times) - allowing it to spread all over the world, you lying stupid fuck.

Oh, please, you are getting into Lizard People and Trilateralists next.

There's no real evidence that TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) was created in a lab.

Here's an article from that Commie Rag, Forbes.

WTF? I said no such thing. Wasn’t even talking about Trump. My comment was that the Dumbocrats are so incompetent that the “Blue Wall rejected them.

Yeah, buddy, whatever... Except WV hadn't voted for the Democrat in a presidential election since 1996. And only then because Ross Perot split the white conservative vote.

Meanwhile, President Biden was the first Democrat to take Arizona Since 1996, and the first Democrat to take Georgia since 1980.

New Topics

Forum List

Back